15 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

I don't use MEGA anymore because aside from I am only using free account there and there is a limit for users to download for sometime, my MEGA storages were already full as well. I'm sorry Yin and Yang File is really quite big and I cannot upload it on MEGA anymore.

Use this alternate link, I just forgot to place these on my post.

https://pb82-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/mari_t_5tb_in/EvgtI8oI0ipEgp1Fq5DZUN4BquZ8S0ccxAgErhUUqsunJQ?e=nYS2Nd

Thank You!

On 7/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, Ma Ri said:

9damao Download for Fun

9damao Link: http://www.9dmdamaomod.net/thread-220739-1-6.html

One Piece in Skyrim-Replace NPCs in Whiterun LE by PinkeRose

b.jpg.d533d8bfd84f4b645bad8aed08e165fb.jpg

for Skyrim LE Only

功能模组 天际海贼王 Fuction Module One Piece of Skyrim.7z 65.39 MB · 12 downloads

9damao Link: http://www.9dmdamaomod.net/thread-136883-1-8.html

honeypopcorn's Melanie 1.1 (Sleeping Giant Inn) LE by A touch of light blue

Original Deleted Nexus Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93382?

535618552_MelanieFollowerDeleted.jpeg.98410c2cbd4e4835671fff0051cc372d.jpeg

for Skyrim LE Only

Melanie-93382-1-1.rar 154.33 MB · 78 downloads

"I never tested these files yet so please check if these are working because my Skyrim LE game has some issues for now. I'll appreciate your help."

Reveal hidden contents

11.png

???

A Kiss from Lilith

the 2 versions of melanie work on my end, melanie2 displays their name but not the first one just has boxes. i didnt test the 3rd seperate esp to see what that changed.

8 hours ago, beefporkchicken95 said:

the 2 versions of melanie work on my end, melanie2 displays their name but not the first one just has boxes. i didnt test the 3rd seperate esp to see what that changed.

Thank you for testing it. Those boxes I believe are in Chinese Characters or translations that is why it was displayed in boxes. I'm very sorry to say that there is nothing I can do about it because I just download the mods that are provided in 9damao thread and there is no way I can provide technical support for it for I am not the author of that mod. Of course I would like to eliminate those boxes and to make it into English characters but I don't know how to translate them. I just hope someone there are willing to translate these mods. 

The .esp files included I believe are for English or Chinese translations. I cannot tests these files yet because there are some issues on my Skyrim LE game at the moment. When I placed the 9damao mods on my Blog Lists, it means that I truly using them and was tested working.

Hope you understand my concern. ?

f4.gif

Edited by Ma Ri
Forgot my signature

To change a name that has boxes is very simple. Open Tes5edit, open the follower esp, scroll down down to, and expand, 'non-player character' on the left side, click on the follower then scroll down on the right side until you see 'name' and 'Short name' and just right click on the strange characters and click edit, say yes to the warning, and change the names to English. Close tes5edit and when it asks to save, click yes. No more blocks. this is also useful to change back location names when a follower edits the cell too.

EDIT: Also, sometimes a follower will have an optional English ESP in the folder already. Folders with English ESPs will often look like:

Japanese =  英語

Korean = 영어

Chinese = 英語

Edited by Distortedrealms

Requesting the HDT-SMP Patch for R18Pn 09 – Shanoa Armor located here: hdtSMP patch for Shanoa Armor by lgmt (baidu pass : 85ds / 3DM)

There is also this link: HDT-SMP Patch. I guess it directs to the same patch.

This is for the original LE version here: R18Pn 09 - Shanoa Armor for UNP CBBEV3 7B.

If anyone has an SSE version (CBBE SE or otherwise) I'd greatly appreciate your sharing it!

Original Outfit Image

Spoiler

Original version on Nexus

52431-1-1395795564.jpg

HDT-SMP Outfit Image

Edited by thappysnek
5 hours ago, thappysnek said:

Fordern Sie den HDT-SMP-Patch für R18Pn 09 an – Shanoa Armor hier:  hdtSMP-Patch für Shanoa Armor  von lgmt (baidu pass: 85ds / 3DM)

Es gibt auch diesen Link: HDT-SMP-Patch . Ich vermute, dass es auf den gleichen Patch verweist.

Dies ist für die ursprüngliche LE-Version hier:  R18Pn 09 - Shanoa Armor for UNP CBBEV3 7B .

Wenn jemand eine SSE-Version hat (CBBE SE oder andere), würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie sie teilen!

Original-Outfit-Bild

Versteckte Inhalte aufdecken

Originalversion auf Nexus

52431-1-1395795564.jpg

HDT-SMP-Outfit-Bild

Versteckte Inhalte aufdecken

3DM MOD站_【HDT-SMP】新动态系统补丁 R18Pn 09 - Shanoa Rüstung 来自恶魔城公主莎诺.zip

Not from your source, but the same. Works with the tesnexus armor.

Edited by Harvald