34 minutes ago, follguy said:

wow, it works!!!
May I know how to change the hair color?

so I won't need to ask for help again

ok, I try, on the example of Rosemary headmesh

open the head mesh in nifskope and there are "35NiTrishape aabbcf_Hairline" and "43NiTrishape aabbcf_Hair". 

At first take a look under 36NiTrihapeData "Has Vertex Colors" and change to "yes" by clicking on the line. Then click on the line below "Vertex colors" and click on it. A rainbowcircle will appear.

Then go to 40BSLightingShaderProperty. Look at Shader Flags1. If not enabled, activate "Vertex_alpha" then look at Shader Flags2 and activate "Vertex_Colors". If "packed tangent" is enabled, disable the flag. Now scroll down to "Hair tint color" and chose your hair tint color.

Follow the same procedure under "43NiTrishape aabbcf hair". Don't choose the same hair color, but make it a litte lighter or darker than the hair tint in hairline and it will look more alive. 

That's it, no magic, just hair-styling.

Edited by Harvald
15 hours ago, Harvald said:

ok, I try, on the example of Rosemary headmesh

open the head mesh in nifskope and there are "35NiTrishape aabbcf_Hairline" and "43NiTrishape aabbcf_Hair". 

At first take a look under 36NiTrihapeData "Has Vertex Colors" and change to "yes" by clicking on the line. Then click on the line below "Vertex colors" and click on it. A rainbowcircle will appear.

Then go to 40BSLightingShaderProperty. Look at Shader Flags1. If not enabled, activate "Vertex_alpha" then look at Shader Flags2 and activate "Vertex_Colors". If "packed tangent" is enabled, disable the flag. Now scroll down to "Hair tint color" and chose your hair tint color.

Follow the same procedure under "43NiTrishape aabbcf hair". Don't choose the same hair color, but make it a litte lighter or darker than the hair tint in hairline and it will look more alive. 

That's it, no magic, just hair-styling.

thanks for your example.

but everything runs good until "43NiTrishape aabbcf hair"
i couldn't find the Hair Tint Color or Shader Flag from the previous procedure.

here is the video to demonstrate how I follow the procedure (sry for the low quality and camera shaking)

and btw,

there is another small problem, the Rosemary follower is always been naked even I give her the armor. what should I do next?

and is it possible to change the height of the follower? 

thank you

Edited by follguy
upload video

9damao Trial Downloads

9damao Link: http://www.9dmdamaomod.net/thread-41945-1-1.html

Original Nexus Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527?tab=files

Sofia-The Funny Fully Voiced Follower Replacer Standalone UNPB/CBBE LE/SE by Pure rice

(Original Sofia-The Funny Fully Voiced Follower LE by John Jarvis and Christine Slagman)

1.jpg.6ad1dff22c624f592a18c1e9c5cbad5d.jpg

2.jpg.2a8a83e9076fc9e87f5bf4d18988e4fb.jpg

for Skyrim LE and SE (Standalone)

https://pb82-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/mari_t_5tb_in/Em4FuYdy4A5HlEpwXgF1DucB2C7hHBCJSAG3UvmaxRv-5g?e=G0lwQb

Alternate LE/SE Download Link(Standalone)

https://dubox.com/s/1e5Ewk4Ib_-uTphEOQelwAQ

"Trial Downloads that use OneDrive 5TB and TeraBox No Password Links..."

Spoiler

AriniRM.gif

Edited by Ma Ri
Bug
1 hour ago, Ma Ri said:

The third file doesn't have the dress inside but there is a link in it which directs to the download page of the mod instead. Can you check it again?
Sorry for bothering you btw.

Edited by lamhoangtuan2003
9 hours ago, follguy said:

thanks for your example.

but everything runs good until "43NiTrishape aabbcf hair"
i couldn't find the Hair Tint Color or Shader Flag from the previous procedure.

here is the video to demonstrate how I follow the procedure (sry for the low quality and camera shaking)

and btw,

there is another small problem, the Rosemary follower is always been naked even I give her the armor. what should I do next?

and is it possible to change the height of the follower? 

thank you

I can't understand how this can happen. Your nifscope looks very confusing to me. I use the settings like in this pictures.

44882653_bandicam2021-06-2315-46-07-124.jpg.da42f9a1182b56fb5ad01a9d4ca4b284.jpg

1632282550_bandicam2021-06-2315-58-14-016.jpg.49935389c758112ba91adb9c30d49799.jpg

1237027552_bandicam2021-06-2315-58-02-069.jpg.cb1d9ee085011e07a4ee1580d6e0706d.jpg

In the Block detail window I find it easyly what I need by scrolling down.

Just now, Harvald said:

I can't understand how this can happen. Your nifscope looks very confusing to me. I use the settings like in this pictures.

44882653_bandicam2021-06-2315-46-07-124.jpg.da42f9a1182b56fb5ad01a9d4ca4b284.jpg

1632282550_bandicam2021-06-2315-58-14-016.jpg.49935389c758112ba91adb9c30d49799.jpg

1237027552_bandicam2021-06-2315-58-02-069.jpg.cb1d9ee085011e07a4ee1580d6e0706d.jpg

In the Block detail window I find it easyly what I need by scrolling down.

ok,

I found the same version of Nifskope as yours

and the problem is, 43NiTrishape aabbcf hair isn't the right block to edit.

The 48 BSLightingShaderProperty then edit the hair tint color and it works.

Thanks for your patients. :)
really appreciate it. 

6 hours ago, follguy said:

ok,

I found the same version of Nifskope as yours

and the problem is, 43NiTrishape aabbcf hair isn't the right block to edit.

The 48 BSLightingShaderProperty then edit the hair tint color and it works.

Thanks for your patients. :)
really appreciate it. 

You better rework both. The Hairline gives the hair some structure. If you make it a lot darker than the hair it looks like drawn with a pencil. If you make it lighter it gets a more fluffy appearence. Some hairs have mote than one hairline for interesting effects.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:43 PM, follguy said:

I delete all of the related documents with Racemenu and install ECE.

Game runs as smooth as before but when type showracemenu in console and none of them shows up.

If you deleted RaceMenu why do you expect it to show up if you type 'showracemenu'?

ECE is an entirely separate mod form RM. You do not access ECE by using RM.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:43 PM, follguy said:

ok,

I give up xD

I delete all of the related documents with Racemenu and install ECE.

Game runs as smooth as before but when type showracemenu in console and none of them shows up.

I mean, even the "scripts not found'' didn't show up either.

But still thanks for your advice.

Thank you

CME slots need to go in a specific folder:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save

ECE and RaceMenu pretty much break each other so you should choose one and remove the other.

7 hours ago, R246 said:

CME slots need to go in a specific folder:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save

ECE and RaceMenu pretty much break each other so you should choose one and remove the other.

i did create the folder by manual and nothing happened.

I couldn't access the ECE even I uninstall the RM probably is the first problem that I need to figure it out.

45 minutes ago, follguy said:

I'm quite confusing either.

How to Use

1. Type Showracemenu in console command window.
  2. Make your character, as usual, as Vanilla.
  3. If you finished, name your character, and choose a slot for saving it.
  4. You can call the character data you made a while ago, by choosing the slot of “slot load slider”.

I'm confused too.

You do not have to uninstall RM to use ECE though. I had them both installed when I used ECE.

Most people don't bother with ECE because it is more trouble than it is worth. It doesn't really do anything that RM doesn't do. You are jumping through all these hoops just for a preset which wont look exactly  like you hope anyway.