Ok.  I've been super enjoying this mod lately.  I noticed something recently, and I wanted to ask.  I'm under the impression it is intentional.

So I noticed that when using slavetats, my overlays still apply to the torso piece.  But lower body slave tats won't show up on the butt/stomach/pubic region even when using a skin model for the lower body.  Would it be possible to make the lower segments of the body also have the overlays apply to them?  If not, it's not a big deal.  Just curious.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Ok.  I've been super enjoying this mod lately.  I noticed something recently, and I wanted to ask.  I'm under the impression it is intentional.

So I noticed that when using slavetats, my overlays still apply to the torso piece.  But lower body slave tats won't show up on the butt/stomach/pubic region even when using a skin model for the lower body.  Would it be possible to make the lower segments of the body also have the overlays apply to them?  If not, it's not a big deal.  Just curious.

Yeah, that's an issue I came across early in the body's development. Near as I can figure it's due to the tats and other overlays only being applied to skin meshes on the normal 'skin' slots- the body, head, hand, and foot slots. Slavetats and possibly Racemenu's overlays (haven't tested those, come to think of it) seem to ignore any skin meshes not in those slots, although to be fair I don't know if there's any other mod that's tried putting them on anything but those slots.

The pelvises are on slot 49 to allow for the modular functionality, and the arms aside from the hands had to be put on slot 34 to get the textures to work right. That puts those sections outside of Slavetat's coverage. I don't know enough about how Slavetats works to say if it's even possible to extend it to those slots, much less how to do it. The only way I know of to fix this on my end would be to move all the parts to the body slot, 32, but that would force them to be all in one armor piece and wreck the whole 'modular' aspect.

It's annoying that it works like that, but I've been finding lots of weird limitations in Skyrim's body/outfit system over the course of this project. This one at least isn't completely inexplicable, unlike some of them...

9 minutes ago, AVS said:

Yeah, that's an issue I came across early in the body's development. Near as I can figure it's due to the tats and other overlays only being applied to skin meshes on the normal 'skin' slots- the body, head, hand, and foot slots. Slavetats and possibly Racemenu's overlays (haven't tested those, come to think of it) seem to ignore any skin meshes not in those slots, although to be fair I don't know if there's any other mod that's tried putting them on anything but those slots.

9 minutes ago, AVS said:

The pelvises are on slot 49 to allow for the modular functionality, and the arms aside from the hands had to be put on slot 34 to get the textures to work right. That puts those sections outside of Slavetat's coverage. I don't know enough about how Slavetats works to say if it's even possible to extend it to those slots, much less how to do it.

Slavetats uses Racemenu's overlay system, and that only applies to the standard 'skin' slots.  The overlays are done directly by the NiOverride DLL on the face, body, hands, and feet only.  There's no way to control or modify which armor slots they apply to.  (Without modifying the DLL or making your own.)

6 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Slavetats uses Racemenu's overlay system, and that only applies to the standard 'skin' slots.  The overlays are done directly by the NiOverride DLL on the face, body, hands, and feet only.  There's no way to control or modify which armor slots they apply to.  (Without modifying the DLL or making your own.)

About what I figured, then. Modifying Racemenu is definitely outside of my scope. 

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but it seems that both the high and low arms for the rubber set seem to be missing textures or something on the hands as they're showing up as a pink/blue color instead? Tried reinstalling both files just to make sure it wasn't a bad install but it didn't fix it.

20191106102042_1.jpg

10 hours ago, AVS said:

The pelvises are on slot 49 to allow for the modular functionality, and the arms aside from the hands had to be put on slot 34 to get the textures to work right. That puts those sections outside of Slavetat's coverage. I don't know enough about how Slavetats works to say if it's even possible to extend it to those slots, much less how to do it. The only way I know of to fix this on my end would be to move all the parts to the body slot, 32, but that would force them to be all in one armor piece and wreck the whole 'modular' aspect.

It's annoying that it works like that, but I've been finding lots of weird limitations in Skyrim's body/outfit system over the course of this project. This one at least isn't completely inexplicable, unlike some of them...

I actually understood that. ^-^.  Yeah I thought that might be the case.  It's not a big deal either way.  I'll just steer clear of the more fullbody tats for now.  Maybe there's a work around somewhere that someone will think of.  Maybe I'll find a pelvis set I don't use and try some experiments with it.

It'd probably be too much effort to be practical but it might lead to an idea down the road.  In the past I solved a somewhat similar problem by inserting my own preferred body into an armor and just deleting some parts here or there.  Maybe I could insert my body (CBBE in my case) and delete verticles (or whatever it's ca;;ed) from the body itself except for the parts that are supposed to show (the pelvis) and then delete some pieces from the armor as well so the body is visible underneath.  Like I said, probably way too much effort to be of any use, and it might not look right, but it might achieve the effect.

Or maybe it won't work.  I don't really understand editing armors or bodies all that much.  For all I know it could break something else by doing this.  I once tried to remove a segment of an armor to be more revealing but then the bodyslide files didn't work properly and the armor was mismatched.  Something similar could happen I guess.

3 hours ago, AlphaVHS said:

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but it seems that both the high and low arms for the rubber set seem to be missing textures or something on the hands as they're showing up as a pink/blue color instead? Tried reinstalling both files just to make sure it wasn't a bad install but it didn't fix it.

20191106102042_1.jpg

Ah, damn. I made a late-stage change to the rubber texture set that re-pointed it from the tiny black square in the DCC to a new, larger one in the Type XXX body's isolated skin texture folder, but apparently I forgot to alter the pathing on the hand's texture set. That'll only cause this issue if you don't have the DCC installed alongside DMA, which explains why I never noticed it. 

The proper fix for this is a pretty simple change to the .esp file, but I'm going to hold off on putting that up for now. I intend to do a re-upload with various small fixes and a couple of minor new things in the near future, once I get them packaged up and have something lined up to occupy my time while I wait for LL's uploader to finish. For now you can use this quick fix, which just puts that new texture into the directory the hands expect it to be in. DCC users can also grab this to replace that old texture; I've never noticed it to cause any issues in-game, but the old one isn't in a ratio divisible by two, which does have the potential to gum up Skyrim's texture engine. 

R Hands Fix.7z

On 11/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, AVS said:

Ah, damn. I made a late-stage change to the rubber texture set that re-pointed it from the tiny black square in the DCC to a new, larger one in the Type XXX body's isolated skin texture folder, but apparently I forgot to alter the pathing on the hand's texture set. That'll only cause this issue if you don't have the DCC installed alongside DMA, which explains why I never noticed it. 

The proper fix for this is a pretty simple change to the .esp file, but I'm going to hold off on putting that up for now. I intend to do a re-upload with various small fixes and a couple of minor new things in the near future, once I get them packaged up and have something lined up to occupy my time while I wait for LL's uploader to finish. For now you can use this quick fix, which just puts that new texture into the directory the hands expect it to be in. DCC users can also grab this to replace that old texture; I've never noticed it to cause any issues in-game, but the old one isn't in a ratio divisible by two, which does have the potential to gum up Skyrim's texture engine. 

R Hands Fix.7z 431 B · 2 downloads

Thank you for sending the file, but it seems that I'm still having the issue. What I find odd is that while the texture is not showing up in the world, when I go to my inventory the hands look fine. When the peacekeeper masks were having the same issue it affected both the inventory and world models until the patch was put out, fixing both. Maybe it's something on my end?

20191108213308_1.jpg

20191108213321_1.jpg

6 hours ago, AlphaVHS said:

Thank you for sending the file, but it seems that I'm still having the issue. What I find odd is that while the texture is not showing up in the world, when I go to my inventory the hands look fine. When the peacekeeper masks were having the same issue it affected both the inventory and world models until the patch was put out, fixing both. Maybe it's something on my end?

The inventory models point to the texture directly instead of swapping it in with the CK's texture set function like the body models do, so that's expected behavior. I might have messed up packing the fix, considering that I did it in a rush. Doesn't really matter, though, since I also managed to get the full 'fixes' re-upload put together faster than I thought I would. That has the texture set entry pointed to the right folder, which should repair your problem without any further issues. 

On the subject of that re-upload, I added an explanatory note for it to the reserved post on the first page, but I didn't want to clutter that up with images so I'm gonna toss some pics of the new parts up here.

First, the D2 Variable torso core. This was built on a request from Holzfrau and uses the default skin texture paths, allowing you to use it directly with a character's original head without causing a neckseam. This causes various constraints, as detailed in the reserved post, but works rather well within those. It's also much less ambiguous about its cyborg-ness than the other D-series parts, which is entertaining in its own way. 

304795907_ScreenShot11-02-19at05.44AM004.jpg.4aeb1f6bbe932c992283e9dcdd8083c5.jpg848931620_ScreenShot11-02-19at05.34AM001.jpg.3ca25917586dafb4f1ce2a19c4c6f3cb.jpg

Next are the 'Engel' fixed-weight body parts. These were generated from a couple of Engeljess23's Bodyslide presets. I included various 'up-sized' versions of the default presets already, but these had a particular plushness to them that I feel I hadn't quite managed to capture. 

187663354_ScreenShot11-08-19at01_31PM.jpg.93e2d1cd48bf689fa005317187636d89.jpg1590208482_ScreenShot11-08-19at01.31PM004.jpg.f5365be35bcf61ed4ae34dfa1aed20f6.jpg

I didn't want to pile on with them too much, though, so these are just the two presets that I liked the best from that pack, in the usual skin and stone versions. 

1790309885_ScreenShot11-08-19at01.34PM004.jpg.202f4a93af445a13ee407793dbc1b65c.jpg1709310557_ScreenShot11-08-19at01.34PM003.jpg.b9849d2768baa4b22faedc0ecf575595.jpg

I mentioned possibly doing more preset-based parts like this in the reserved post, but there are a few caveats to that. First I have to explain a difference in how these were generated. For the bodies made with the default UUNP presets the models were exported directly from Outfit Studio. For a non-default preset like this a duplicate of the Variable set had to be made with its output pointed at a work folder, and then the meshes generated from that were processed to create the final models here. This is mostly a trivial difference in process, but the neck complicates things. To allow these chests to be used with a character's default head without absolutely forcing the use of come kind of neck covering it's desirable that the neckplate on the chest models be set to the 100 weight size so as to maximize that compatibility. When exporting the models from OS this is not a problem, as for whatever reason the neck is unaffected by the sliders for the default presets. So the UNPetite L chests, for example, still have a 100-weight neck.

When generating parts using Bodyslide, however, there is no option to manipulate the neck size. The 0-weight models will always have the 0-weight neck, which has the worst possible degree of compatibility with the original heads. So that limits me to only ever using the 100-weight models from this method until I find a way to counteract those restrictions.

There's also the issue of finding presets that I both like and can use. There's plenty out there that I honestly can't say I care for, or that would fill a niche that's not already taken care of by one of the default presets. There's also some that do interest me, but that don't have particularly open permissions for whatever reason. I also don't go looking too hard for presets to begin with, so don't expect this to be much more than a casual and sporadic sideline, if anything. 

Although if anyone has any to suggest, I'm willing to take a look at them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I must sy that I love this mod, so much potential :)
However I have a strange problem. When equip my player character with the stuff the pelvis part doesnt show in game, I just get a legless torso running around.

When I equip a follower with the same equipment it shows fine.
I have had the same problem with some other mods where the armor is divided in top and bottom, the bottom part doesn´t show.

Any ideas?

13 hours ago, Leodriz said:

Hi, I must sy that I love this mod, so much potential :)
However I have a strange problem. When equip my player character with the stuff the pelvis part doesnt show in game, I just get a legless torso running around.

When I equip a follower with the same equipment it shows fine.
I have had the same problem with some other mods where the armor is divided in top and bottom, the bottom part doesn´t show.

Any ideas?

That's a known issue, as covered in that section of the mod description, caused by Devious Devices' device hider function. DD has that turned on by default for some damn reason, so you have to go into its settings and change all the slots listed to 'none' to get it to stop. This is almost certainly also the cause of your other problems, as the way the hider takes over outfit slots interferes with any other mod that tries to make use of those slots.  It is a bit odd that it's only interfering on the player for you, though, as my experience has always been that it applies equally to NPCs. But, y'know, Skyrim.

7 hours ago, AVS said:

That's a known issue, as covered in that section of the mod description, caused by Devious Devices' device hider function. DD has that turned on by default for some damn reason, so you have to go into its settings and change all the slots listed to 'none' to get it to stop. This is almost certainly also the cause of your other problems, as the way the hider takes over outfit slots interferes with any other mod that tries to make use of those slots.  It is a bit odd that it's only interfering on the player for you, though, as my experience has always been that it applies equally to NPCs. But, y'know, Skyrim.

Thank you. that worked :)
I havn't understood those settings before.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:54 PM, yoos said:

Why SE version not include XXX body parts ?

Because the SE version that's currently posted is still the initial pre-XXX release. I've been having a bit of difficulty with getting the bounce physics and NiOverride height adjustments working while testing my conversion of the new content, which isn't helped much by my own lack of interest in SE and how that's led to my installation being rather bare-bones. I've got a couple more things that I want to try out before I give up and post it as a beta or something, but I've had other stuff on my plate lately that's pushed that down on my priority list.

If anyone wants to try doing a personal conversion, feel free. Aside from the height adjustments and the bounce physics it's pretty straightforward.

• 2 weeks later...

To update on the status of the SE conversion, I've found resolutions for two of the three major things that've been hanging me up with it. 

First, the bounce physics. This was less of a specific problem with DMA and more of a global one with my SE installation, as I couldn't get the copy of HDT-SMP I found to work. Like, at all. It did absolutely nothing, on either the physics-enabled DMA parts or the HDT bodies from Bodyslide, so I had no way of verifying that my stuff was actually working correctly. That had me stuck until I was pointed to CBPC. That drops in and Just Works without any issues or whatever frickin' drama there is that makes SMP so hard to find. 

430174725_ScreenShot12-10-19at07.17AM001.jpg.b76c9860caf6851915fe83ae70392f6f.jpg

All the bounce settings seem to have carried over properly, including the slight motion on some of the older robotic parts. The only issue I have with it is that the default settings have quite a bit more jello to them than I'd like, particularly in the stomach area, but that's probably something fixable when I bother to figure out the configuration. Oh, and the Type XXX's 'equippable sizes' concept doesn't really gel with how CBPC does its collision shapes, but there's no help for that. 

Second, the high heels system. This one I'm less sure about what was going on. I was under the impression that all the NiOveride system really needs to function is Racemenu and that the SE version of that had been updated to the point that all the LE functionality was restored, but none of the height-adjusted parts here seemed to be functioning. But then I did some digging around and found that there was an additional high heels plugin for SE that I had never heard of before. So I dropped that in expecting it to fix the problem and... it still didn't. 

The issue seems to be that there's some significant changes in the SE version of the height adjustment system compared to the LE's. It uses a different 'extra data' type, a different name, a much simpler value marking... Basically everything, really. But the instructions there also appear to state that the existing height data on converted LE models should work with the new system. Except mine wouldn't. 

So the only thing to do was to redo all the height settings on the relevant SE models with the new setup.

1912805284_ScreenShot12-11-19at09_07AM.jpg.d389d9d60dea37ab83eaba8c9c8469da.jpg894139846_ScreenShot12-11-19at09_08AM.jpg.d6a642944998a64dd69f11aaf486af6d.jpg2135718327_ScreenShot12-11-19at09.08AM001.jpg.ec0b80ba02997c735adbdb209aead24a.jpg

That got it going. 

The third hang-up is something of a problem in many parts, and also touches directly on the issue of having a 'CBBE version' for the Variable set. As I've said before, in some ways a CBBE version isn't really needed here. The bodies are mainly UUNP-based, but they use their own isolated texture paths which lets them bypass the UV mapping mis-match that is the main point of conflict between UUNP and CBBE. However, there is still the problem of getting a body built with the UUNP slider sets to work with CBBE pre-sets. This also isn't a huge issue, as the DMA bodies have only a limited capability for wearing clothing, but it would obviously be nice of me to let CBBE users build the Variable set to their own preferred body style, as it's intended to be. To that end I made an attempt at taking a shortcut by transferring the CBBE sliders over to the existing UUNP-based meshes, but that... did not quite go well. It kinda works, but there's some weird distortion between the breasts at the larger sizes, and I'm not quite certain if it's maintaining a one-to-one conformation with the pre-sets. So I'm not sure it's worth continuing with that plan.

Things are further complicated by the D2 set, which was added after that plan was conceived. Unlike the rest of the Type XXX parts the D2 set uses the default body texture paths, which lets it be used with the character's existing head without any neck seams or need for a collar... which also means it's completely incompatible with CBBE as-is, since the nipple placement is one of the major elements of that UV mis-match. As such it won't work at all with that 'UUNP mesh with CBBE sliders' idea. The only way to include that in a CBBE version is to rebuild the torso parts with a CBBE skin mesh. And going back to the SE conversion, having a CBBE rebuild of the Variable set makes sense there as well, given that CBBE is the only officially supported body type for the SE version of Bodyslide. 

The first problem with doing this has turned out to be finding a CBBE body to use. I only want to have to do this once. Cutting the bodies up to fit the mechanical parts is a pain in the ass, so I want to just be able to do it for the LE version and then up-convert it to SE and be done with it. I also want it to be functionally the same as the UUNP version, which means including a vagina mesh for anatomical correctness. The CBBE Special body fits that need perfectly... but it's only available in SE. If there's a LE version of it, I haven't been able to find it. I also don't know if it's feasible to down-convert it to LE; everything I've ever heard implied that model conversions can only really go the other way, but I'm also extremely out of the loop as far as these kinds of things go. If anyone has any pointers there, it would be much appreciated. 

The second problem is one of logistics, caused by something I had to do to get that isolated skin texture path for the Type XXX parts. The game, for whatever damn reason, ignores the texture pathing written into the model of any skin mesh and applies the default skin textures instead unless you link it to a texture set with the isolated paths in the CK. As a result of this, I can't simply drop a full CBBE version in place of the existing Variable sets. Aside from the D2, the Variable and Fixed Weight sets use the same textures. So if I were to to drop in the CBBE Variable models without changing the isolated textures the CBBE parts would have messed-up textures, while if I were to overwrite the existing textures with the ones for the CBBE parts the Fixed Weight pieces would have messed-up textures. The CBBE parts need to have their own separate set of textures for this to work properly.

There's a few ways I could go about doing this. I could just leave the CBBE parts on the default textures, but I'm not keen on this idea. I'd like to avoid re-modeling the arms and feet if I can- in fact, I don't think I really have an option as far as the heels are concerned- and would rather force the use of the Fair Skin textures to maintain consistency. But if I do that I'm going to have to add in a CBBE-specific texture set to avoid messing up the Fixed Weight parts. (Rebuilding those to use the CBBE meshes simply isn't going to happen, for many reasons.) That means that along with dropping in the new models and textures this version is going to need its own .esp file. There's nothing completely unusual about that, and it's probably the most rational route, but... Part of me wonders if I couldn't just keep both versions in the same file. Have a Variable U and a Variable C set alongside each other so people can have a second Bodymorph-capable set of parts in a different shape from their usual preset. 

Iunno, maybe that's just adding too much complexity. You'd still need to be capable of generating both types of bodies at the same time, after all. But you may have noticed by now how much I like variety.

It's a moot point if I don't figure out what to do for that body mesh, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the included arms/hands still have NiStringExtraData pointing to .tri files that don't exist. (All the type b ones with hand/gloves. But not the weapon-only ones it seems.)

MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\dwarven cyborg collection\-baf-\hand parts\dwarven -baf- hand part lbr-rbr.tri

etc.

Doesn't seem to actually cause issues but nio complains about it.

Edit: Derp. I get it now. I hadn't downloaded the other big one. I thought I was missing a ton of parts for some reason. (Having used the original dwarven robot part mod a couple years ago...)

So I got it all installed, merged etc. I think this is by far the largest "armor" mod anywhere. So many parts! It's great.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, skullgirls_ said:

Great work man! I have a suggestion for the XXX body-type. Could you please implement cbpc collision detection(especially for the hand). Because my hands always clip through the breast. and it breaks the immersion

I'm afraid I don't really know enough about collisions to implement them reliably. It doesn't help that I use Outfit Studio to build all this stuff, and that OS doesn't actually let you see or manipulate the collision models/data. I built the Type XXX pieces from the UUNP Special body meshes in the hopes of carrying its collision data over, but I've only seen it actually work on a handful of animations. As for CBPC, pretty much everything I know about it is covered in the post above yours. I only barely know enough about it to use it, much less to start messing around with it.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:08 AM, skullgirls_ said:

man i tried converting the rest of your mesh to bodyslide. but they just dont line up...

Which meshes, and which bodyslide? The 'Variable' parts are already built to work with the UUNP sliders and presets (within limits). Changing them to CBBE has various challenges. The fixed-weight [FW] parts are pre-built to various UUNP presets and aren't really intended to be alterable. Nor are the arms, as Bodyslude does some really unfortunate things to the mechanical shoulders.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:27 PM, Tortex said:

Some of the included arms/hands still have NiStringExtraData pointing to .tri files that don't exist. (All the type b ones with hand/gloves. But not the weapon-only ones it seems.)

MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\dwarven cyborg collection\-baf-\hand parts\dwarven -baf- hand part lbr-rbr.tri

etc.

Doesn't seem to actually cause issues but nio complains about it.

Huh. That's held over from the mesh I sourced the gauntlets from when I was putting the arms together, didn't realize it had left references to the .tri file attached to them. They don't need it here as they're a fixed size and weight for the DMA parts, so that can probably be safely removed.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:27 PM, Tortex said:

Edit: Derp. I get it now. I hadn't downloaded the other big one. I thought I was missing a ton of parts for some reason. (Having used the original dwarven robot part mod a couple years ago...)

So I got it all installed, merged etc. I think this is by far the largest "armor" mod anywhere. So many parts! It's great.

Thanks! I honestly kind of terrify myself with just how much *stuff* I end up putting in these, even when I try to hold back and talk myself out of doing rubber variants for every body or the like. And I've still got the faces and hair sets to release to round off the original 'doll' concept, as well as some other additions that came up in the course of my current play-through, and some further mechanical limb ideas that've been in limbo while I was doing all the rest of this... So expect it to get even larger still.

I have a really, really strange question and I'm not entirely sure it's possible. Would it be possible to take one of these bodies and set it as a custom body instead of armor? How does one do that- make armor a part of a body, I mean. It'd be nice to have it as the set body so you could layer armor and clothes over it. I was editing and converting a different cyborg body and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it show up under clothes after playing around in TES5edit, Outfit Studio, and NifSkope. I wondered if it'd be easier to just make a whole cyborg race.

3 hours ago, Prismheart said:

I have a really, really strange question and I'm not entirely sure it's possible. Would it be possible to take one of these bodies and set it as a custom body instead of armor? How does one do that- make armor a part of a body, I mean. It'd be nice to have it as the set body so you could layer armor and clothes over it. I was editing and converting a different cyborg body and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it show up under clothes after playing around in TES5edit, Outfit Studio, and NifSkope. I wondered if it'd be easier to just make a whole cyborg race.

You can't make these pieces part of your base body, because any armor that uses the standard body slot includes a body model of its own.  This is why AVS' cyborg project, Dwarven Cyborg Collection, includes armor pieces that don't use the BODY slot.

1 hour ago, Holzfrau said:

You can't make these pieces part of your base body, because any armor that uses the standard body slot includes a body model of its own.  This is why AVS' cyborg project, Dwarven Cyborg Collection, includes armor pieces that don't use the BODY slot.

So if I got that one, would I be able to wear clothes with it? That's mostly what I've wanted; to use the cyborg parts (arms and legs) as a costume set and wear armor and clothes over it. I want the poor girl fully clothed.  ?

19 minutes ago, Prismheart said:

So if I got that one, would I be able to wear clothes with it? That's mostly what I've wanted; to use the cyborg parts (arms and legs) as a costume set and wear armor and clothes over it. I want the poor girl fully clothed.  ?

Yes, you can.  The clothing pieces that come with the cyborg collection are not especially modest, but they will preserve your decency.  The cyborg collection bodies are also compatible with Bikini Revival (from the same author) if you use the slot 48 tops, and some of the pieces from TAWOBA.

If you'd like your cyborg body to be more than just a cosmetic change, you can check out the Dwarven Augmentation mod in my signature as well.

1 hour ago, Prismheart said:

Yeah, fundamentally, the Skyrim outfit system just doesn't support that. The in-game clothes don't really go 'over' a body so much as they replace the body model with the outfit's model. The nude body model can also be thought of as an outfit mesh that the game defaults to if nothing else is specifically equipped. It may be possible to set a cyborg body as that default model, but I expect that it would require a completely custom race at the least, and am not sure if the game actually supports using a multi-mesh model for that purpose to begin with. Regardless, even if you did set up something like that you still wouldn't be able to wear existing outfits 'over' the cyborg body, as they're designed to displace the default body. The only feasible way to achieve that effect within the confines of Skyrim's system are to make versions of the outfits that don't use the body slot, as I did for the DCC, or to make a version of the outfit with the cyborg body parts integrated into it, as was done in the Mekka mod. Either way, custom versions of the outfits are the only solution.

• 2 weeks later...