21 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

Getting a "File not found" error when I try to download the new XXX pack.

Must be some bug on LL's end, as it's hosted here. Seems to be working for me, try giving it another try.

the null head is working in strange ways for me... after starting up the game and loading a save the first use of it seems to go proper, as in it hides everything head related

but once i remove it the head stays gone for good, going into racemenu restores the head, but using the null again after that first time leaves the hair, eyes and mouth visible.

i also tried to be sneaky and edit the pelvis, the leg parts to be brass instead of skin... i changed the flags and copied the texture paths, but it seems it's not enough. I'm missing something or i've done it wrong or there's more to it than just messing with those elements.

i noticed the skin variable parts come with animated bits from hdt, but the brass one lacks that. makes sense as it's metal... is it due to not including some bones? cause looking around in the meshes they seem to have the same hdt path strings... i guess the idea was while brass can be metal... one could think the dwemer made some sort of magically infused mimetic polyalloy that can move and distort like skin if needed.

3 hours ago, Joaquin69 said:

Lovely update. Can't wait for the CBBE version!

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Same here.  This is definetly my style and I look forward to the CBBE version.

Feel free to try out the current release in the meantime. The Fixed-Weight models that make up the bulk of the Type XXX pack should work fine regardless of the body type you're using, as they refer to their own isolated skin textures instead of the default paths. The Variable models are the only things keeping this from being completely body-agnostic, as they are built with the UUNP sliders which may not be functional with CBBE presets, but you can also simply avoid them and only use the Fixed-Weight parts without really losing anything play-wise aside from the Bodymorph support. The CBBE 'version' I have planned is more like a patch, consisting only of alternate BodySlide files for the Variable parts with the CBBE sliders subbed in. The actual meshes and textures will be the same.

I would also appreciate it if CBBE users could try out the new content and verify my claims. This is more well-grounded theory than actual practice on my part, so it would be very helpful to know if I've been wrong all this time.

14 minutes ago, Teruke said:

the null head is working in strange ways for me... after starting up the game and loading a save the first use of it seems to go proper, as in it hides everything head related

but once i remove it the head stays gone for good, going into racemenu restores the head, but using the null again after that first time leaves the hair, eyes and mouth visible.

i also tried to be sneaky and edit the pelvis, the leg parts to be brass instead of skin... i changed the flags and copied the texture paths, but it seems it's not enough. I'm missing something or i've done it wrong or there's more to it than just messing with those elements.

i noticed the skin variable parts come with animated bits from hdt, but the brass one lacks that. makes sense as it's metal... is it due to not including some bones? cause looking around in the meshes they seem to have the same hdt path strings... i guess the idea was while brass can be metal... one could think the dwemer made some sort of magically infused mimetic polyalloy that can move and distort like skin if needed.

I've encountered similar issues with the heads, and I suspect the cause may be that something in Skyrim itself is getting gummed up with regards to the head model swapping. My guess is that the script it uses to change out the models is getting lagged, as there's nothing about the models themselves that should cause it and I've seen it do similar things with the Vanilla full-face helmets. I previously didn't have problems with this, but they started to occur at about the same time that I began encountering other lag-related issues on my current branch of saves. In my experience going in or out of an interior cell usually restores things to normal, or exiting to the desktop and reloading the game if it gets particularly stuck.

Changing the existing skin meshes to a metal texture is something that I also found out the hard way simply Does Not Work, as chronicled in the devblog. Something about meshes set up to use Model Space normal maps such as the character skin meshes makes them completely incompatible with the Environment Mapping used to create the metal effect. The way to fix this involved making a non-Model Space normal map for the skin and a 'cleaned' copy of the meshes by converting them to .obj files and back. Adding metal legs to a Doll pelvis is easy if it's a model that already has a metal version, only requiring the metal meshes to be copied and pasted into the Doll model. If you want to do it to a model that does not have a metallized counterpart, you'll have to do the .obj conversion trick to the leg skin and re-apply the weighting using Outfit Studio before subbing it back in. 

Are the vagina animations working for you on some of the pelvises? They were low-key intended to be included, but I could never get them to function during testing. My assumption was that some element required by them got broken during the build process, but I don't know enough about how that system works to figure out what exactly went wrong. If they're working for others it would be a welcome surprise, but even more confusing.

The metal versions were built after the others due to the aforementioned issues with their textures, but they should still include the vulva bones. If those have gone missing as well it would be quite annoying.

5 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Can't you add some dwarven modular automaton as enemy npcs or Boss?

It's not something I have the skills for or any particular intention to do myself, but Holzfrau's Dwemermatron already adds hostile Modular Automatons to the Wilderness Encounters pool. From what I understand adding them into the Dwarven ruins enemy lists is much, much more difficult due to the 'jump scare' nature of most of the existing Vanilla automaton spawn points and the highly creature-specific ways in which they're executed. New DMA-centric dungeons would be much more feasible, but the degree of Creation Kit work needed to make a decent dungeon personally makes my eyes cross. If someone with a lot more patience than I have wants to make one, though, I would certainly welcome it.

I see, yes i could just cut and paste the part from one mesh to another.

you included various brass masks too, but i guess what i find lacking is the vanilla head as brass, i guess i'd have to convert it to obj... but i'm still confused about that, so do i just change the parameters and texture paths in the nif then convert it in OS to obj then back to nif and it works, or do i have to fiddle with it while it's in obj form too?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94545?tab=files i plan to use this one.

as far as i can tell the vag is hdt enabled on the brass pelvis, i was talking about the other bits though, the bum and chest movement are absent on brass, present on skin/flesh version, would it have to do with the obj conversion maybe... that broke it? can't be otherwise vag would've stopped too... spooky, i'll fiddle some more with it.

EDIT: well looks like it was easier than i thought.

the issues seems to be that when you assign textures through nifskope, they're for whatever reason applied in the wrong slots...

i mean once i opened it in OS it's clear, the textures are one slot shifted down from the right fields they're supposed to be in, i just put em where they should be and that was that, no reason to convert to obj, just had to save again.

BTW, the msn for the head didn't work, the one i had made the head too shiny, i need the one part of the set you used.

for the screen i used the body msn in your files.

Dwemer T1000.png

Screenshot_63.jpg

1 hour ago, AVS said:

It's not something I have the skills for or any particular intention to do myself, but Holzfrau's Dwemermatron already adds hostile Modular Automatons to the Wilderness Encounters pool. From what I understand adding them into the Dwarven ruins enemy lists is much, much more difficult due to the 'jump scare' nature of most of the existing Vanilla automaton spawn points and the highly creature-specific ways in which they're executed.

Just FYI: DMA enemies were added to dwemer dungeons in an early update for Dwemermatron, version 1.1.  But since they share a leveled list with vanilla automatons and also can't be selected for 'ambush' spawns (which are over half the spawn points in dungeons), they're pretty rare.

18 hours ago, AVS said:

I would also appreciate it if CBBE users could try out the new content and verify my claims. This is more well-grounded theory than actual practice on my part, so it would be very helpful to know if I've been wrong all this time.

Oh I 100% already downloaded what's available.  It worked just like you said.  I just like to mix and match outfit pieces and that tends to work better if pieces are for the same body type.

I did have some issues though:

Spoiler

two of the face plates had that purple "no-texture" look.  I also don't know what the "cores" do.  Like the soulgem core etc.  They don't seem to change anything when equipped.

So many items that the additem menu REALLY slows down when trying to get some of these.  I almost thought my game crashed.

It's a bit hard to tell which pieces replace what when equipping sometimes.  But that's minor and can be learned from continued use (which will absolutely happen).

The facial expressions seem to clip with the face a lot.

Overall though, 10/10 even with these issues.  I love it.  Still gonna be excited when the CBBE patch comes out.

Added bonus, works really well with my terminator slave-tats.  Speaking of which, is there a way to change the yellowish dwarven color of some of the parts to be a more blueish colored metal?  I'm not asking you to, I'm asking if there's a way from the user end to do that via outfit studio?  Once I find my favorite pieces I want to make some color adjustments on them to suite my character.

18 hours ago, Teruke said:

I see, yes i could just cut and paste the part from one mesh to another.

you included various brass masks too, but i guess what i find lacking is the vanilla head as brass, i guess i'd have to convert it to obj... but i'm still confused about that, so do i just change the parameters and texture paths in the nif then convert it in OS to obj then back to nif and it works, or do i have to fiddle with it while it's in obj form too?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94545?tab=files i plan to use this one.

as far as i can tell the vag is hdt enabled on the brass pelvis, i was talking about the other bits though, the bum and chest movement are absent on brass, present on skin/flesh version, would it have to do with the obj conversion maybe... that broke it? can't be otherwise vag would've stopped too... spooky, i'll fiddle some more with it.

EDIT: well looks like it was easier than i thought.

the issues seems to be that when you assign textures through nifskope, they're for whatever reason applied in the wrong slots...

i mean once i opened it in OS it's clear, the textures are one slot shifted down from the right fields they're supposed to be in, i just put em where they should be and that was that, no reason to convert to obj, just had to save again.

BTW, the msn for the head didn't work, the one i had made the head too shiny, i need the one part of the set you used.

for the screen i used the body msn in your files.

There's a general recounting of how I got the brass skins working in this blog entry:

(Ignore the faces for now, those are the Charmers of the Reach-based ones that I had to cut when that mod got canned)

I don't go into the .obj conversion process in detail there, though. Basically, what I do is:

1. Use Outfit Studio's import function to open the malfunctioning mesh.
  2. Immediately use the export function to save it as an .obj file. This gets a clean copy of just the vertices, without any of the texture, weighting, or animation data from the original model that might be causing the problem.
  3. Close OS and open a new instance of it. OS likes to load a lot of model data 'invisibly' from the first model opened in a given instance and then tack that onto whatever you build during that instance, so I find it's best practice to open each step in a new one to avoid any such hangers-on.
  4. Load the .obj mesh using the 'import from .obj' function. Ignore the lack of textures for now. 
  5. Use 'load reference' > 'from file' to import the original mesh, and the 'copy weights' tools to duplicate the weight-painting. OS will bitch at you before the next step if you fail to do this.
  6. Export the mesh back to a .nif file, preferably using the command in the 'file' drop-down and not the one brought up by right-clicking on the mesh in the 'meshes' tab. OS tends to lose any new weight-painting when you do the latter. Don't worry about the mesh loaded in for reference, it won't be retained in the exported file.
  7. Use NifSkope to open both the cleaned mesh and the original. At this point you can copy and paste the texture paths over from the original mesh, and then manually duplicate the shader settings from the BSLightingShaderProperty section. 

This process will let you make a 'cleaned' copy of most meshes, and I've used it at various points in my projects to fix assorted weird problems. But that last part with adding the textures has some additional complications on the skin meshes. In my experience, meshes originally set to use Model Space normal maps react poorly when re-pointed at regular normal maps, and the inverse is true of regular meshes asked to use Model Space normals (the '_msn' ones). There seems to be some variance in the exact malfunction between models from different sources- I did some experiments with something similar to what you're trying to do here back in the early days of the DCC project and found that the Vanilla head meshes and the ones exported using Racemenu behaved in wildly differing ways- but the lighting and shading never turns out quite right. For a brass retexture it's possible to use the normal map associated with the Dwarven Tile texture that provides the coloring instead when you're working with the converted mesh, but that adds a sort of 'distressed surface' effect that isn't always desirable. Particularly not on the skin textures, which means that you have to create a new 'regular' normal map for them, as I did for the body parts here.

The way I ended up doing that was by simply opening up the skin texture I needed a new normal map for in GIMP and using its normal map plug-in to generate the new one. IIRC the plug-in might not be a default part of the GIMP package, but it's easily googleable. Once it's installed it can be found under 'Filters > Map'. The default settings in the tool box this brings up are not quite suitable to Skyrim, however, as the maps they produce tend to have a flat, shiny plastic look in-game. This can be quickly alleviated by simply changing the Alpha Channel setting from 'Unchanged' to 'Height', but this will not be immediately available on textures that lack an alpha channel as many skin textures do. In this case, before running the normal map tool go to the layers panel, right-click on the top texture layer, and find the 'add Alpha' command near the bottom. This won't be as effective as on textures with a native alpha layer, but it will let you get rid of the plastic effect. From there just run the normal map tool, then use GIMP's export commands to save it off with the '_n' on the filename so you can find it. Plug that into the cleaned mesh and you should be able to apply the brass effect without any problems. You might want to play around with the shader settings further, though; the way several of them interact with the normal map can have a significant effect on the in-game result. Messing with the EvMap scale, the specular colors and power, and the gloss can all be required to get the parts to look right. (And were required, repeatedly, to get the brass PK faceplate to the right tone and shininess.) But for a skin mesh you can probably save time and just copy the settings I used on the metal bodies.

Doing all that will pretty much duplicate the process I used for all of these parts, and should get you results that are reasonably consistent with them in-game. 

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Oh I 100% already downloaded what's available.  It worked just like you said.  I just like to mix and match outfit pieces and that tends to work better if pieces are for the same body type.

I did have some issues though:

Hide contents

two of the face plates had that purple "no-texture" look.  I also don't know what the "cores" do.  Like the soulgem core etc.  They don't seem to change anything when equipped.

So many items that the additem menu REALLY slows down when trying to get some of these.  I almost thought my game crashed.

It's a bit hard to tell which pieces replace what when equipping sometimes.  But that's minor and can be learned from continued use (which will absolutely happen).

The facial expressions seem to clip with the face a lot.

Overall though, 10/10 even with these issues.  I love it.  Still gonna be excited when the CBBE patch comes out.

Added bonus, works really well with my terminator slave-tats.  Speaking of which, is there a way to change the yellowish dwarven color of some of the parts to be a more blueish colored metal?  I'm not asking you to, I'm asking if there's a way from the user end to do that via outfit studio?  Once I find my favorite pieces I want to make some color adjustments on them to suite my character.

Could you specify which faces are having the texture issues? All of the textures this needs should be either Vanilla or packed into the mod package, so if any aren't showing up it's possible I either missed some or I mis-pathed something on a model.

The soulgems, etc., are intended to be used with the 'Crystal Frame' head replacements. They fit into the gap on those to simulate an 'artificial brain' sort of deal, thusly:

1267822010_ScreenShot10-26-19at02.40AM012.jpg.6fdfe669ff105c0d2835ce1d7f209cea.jpg

For the 'Subject' faces, they're intended to be used with those replacement heads, not over the character's existing face. The original source for them is very not-Skyrim, so they don't really mesh with the Skyrim heads at all. 

Recoloring is certainly possible, but a bit tricky. The vast majority of the Dwarven parts use the Vanilla texture paths, with the exception of the 'tubing' elements which are borrowed from the Gilded set in Clockwork and packed in with the mod. Changing the colors on a model, especially without also altering large portions of the Dwarven landscape, would require making copies of the various Vanilla textures all the different parts use, recoloring those, pointing the texture paths on the meshes to the location of the recolored textures, and then also spending some time messing around with the shader settings for each mesh in NifSkope and also finding an alternate cubemap texture, as the 'bronze' cubemap used on these is responsible for a LOT of the brass effect and coloring. And all this would have to be done to each individual sub-mesh in the model, of which there are plenty. So it's something that can be done, but it's a project.

The sheer mass of parts included in this is definitely cumbersome, but I haven't experienced any real problems using AddItemMenu with it. Are you using one of the versions that splits large mods into multiple 'pages'? IIRC that feature was added to address the specific problem you're mentioning. 

26 minutes ago, AVS said:

Could you specify which faces are having the texture issues? All of the textures this needs should be either Vanilla or packed into the mod package, so if any aren't showing up it's possible I either missed some or I mis-pathed something on a model.

The soulgems, etc., are intended to be used with the 'Crystal Frame' head replacements. They fit into the gap on those to simulate an 'artificial brain' sort of deal, thusly:

1267822010_ScreenShot10-26-19at02.40AM012.jpg.6fdfe669ff105c0d2835ce1d7f209cea.jpg

For the 'Subject' faces, they're intended to be used with those replacement heads, not over the character's existing face. The original source for them is very not-Skyrim, so they don't really mesh with the Skyrim heads at all. 

Recoloring is certainly possible, but a bit tricky. The vast majority of the Dwarven parts use the Vanilla texture paths, with the exception of the 'tubing' elements which are borrowed from the Gilded set in Clockwork and packed in with the mod. Changing the colors on a model, especially without also altering large portions of the Dwarven landscape, would require making copies of the various Vanilla textures all the different parts use, recoloring those, pointing the texture paths on the meshes to the location of the recolored textures, and then also spending some time messing around with the shader settings for each mesh in NifSkope and also finding an alternate cubemap texture, as the 'bronze' cubemap used on these is responsible for a LOT of the brass effect and coloring. And all this would have to be done to each individual sub-mesh in the model, of which there are plenty. So it's something that can be done, but it's a project.

The sheer mass of parts included in this is definitely cumbersome, but I haven't experienced any real problems using AddItemMenu with it. Are you using one of the versions that splits large mods into multiple 'pages'? IIRC that feature was added to address the specific problem you're mentioning. 

Well I don't think the color change is worth the effort unless I find an easier way.

It does split large mods.

I was using the heads with my characters face, which is probably why it was clipping then.  All of them were clipping except the very first one in the list.

I encountered two new issues, maybe 3.

1. None of the items show up in the sexlab strip item editor.  This is literally the first mod I've seen where equip items don't show up.  So I can't adjust what equips and doesn't equip.  Not yet sure how the mod will actually handle the scenes.  But anything, particularly legs that adjust height, will make all the sex scenes be out of sync (assuming it doesn't just unequip everything).

2. Some of the torsos, legs, and feet don't seem to have matching parts leaving large gaps between the torso and the ground.  Especially if going for a more robotic look.  For example, I have a torso piece and a pelvis piece without legs, because I want to use the legs that look like blades.  It leaves a gap.  But all the other pelvis pieces have full legs.  So no matter what it seems I get stuck with a large gap.  Also when using the "doll hands" there doesn't seem to be a set of arms or torso to go with them, so it's just a gap if I want to use them.  Maybe I'm missing something here?

3. Think this was addressed, but when equipping certain skull replacers the face stays gone after removing it unless I use showracemenu.  The brain casing equip does the opposite, and doesn't show unless I do something to remove the head before hand (and the teeth are still there when I do so).  So there seems to be an order to equipping head gear and it isn't always obvious.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

Well I don't think the color change is worth the effort unless I find an easier way.

It does split large mods.

I was using the heads with my characters face, which is probably why it was clipping then.  All of them were clipping except the very first one in the list.

I encountered two new issues, maybe 3.

1. None of the items show up in the sexlab strip item editor.  This is literally the first mod I've seen where equip items don't show up.  So I can't adjust what equips and doesn't equip.  Not yet sure how the mod will actually handle the scenes.  But anything, particularly legs that adjust height, will make all the sex scenes be out of sync (assuming it doesn't just unequip everything).

2. Some of the torsos, legs, and feet don't seem to have matching parts leaving large gaps between the torso and the ground.  Especially if going for a more robotic look.  For example, I have a torso piece and a pelvis piece without legs, because I want to use the legs that look like blades.  It leaves a gap.  But all the other pelvis pieces have full legs.  So no matter what it seems I get stuck with a large gap.  Also when using the "doll hands" there doesn't seem to be a set of arms or torso to go with them, so it's just a gap if I want to use them.  Maybe I'm missing something here?

3. Think this was addressed, but when equipping certain skull replacers the face stays gone after removing it unless I use showracemenu.  The brain casing equip does the opposite, and doesn't show unless I do something to remove the head before hand (and the teeth are still there when I do so).  So there seems to be an order to equipping head gear and it isn't always obvious.

All the items in this mod have a blanket 'no strip' keyword added to them, which causes SexLab to ignore them entirely when executing the stripping gimmick. Otherwise it would have bits of the body getting pulled off almost at random at the start of the scene, which kinda breaks the immersion. The keyword is the easiest way to avoid that; I hadn't known about this feature in SexLab when I made my earlier Dwarven Cyborg mod, and found  having to manually add each part to the strip editor to keep the characters from suddenly getting un-cyborged to be a giant pain. Having the parts keyworded right from the start bypasses that necessity.

The parts with a height alteration do admittedly pose a bit of a problem. SexLab is supposed to have a feature that cancels out any height adjustments before starting the scene, but in my experience it rarely works properly, with it either over-correcting or just not working at all. I usually just manually adjust the positions with the keyboard shortcuts (usually have to do that anyway because I don't use the 'even actor's heights' function) or swap over to non-raised limbs before initiating the scene, but if you want strip editor control back for the raised legs you can get that by opening the mod in the Creation Kit, opening the armor entries for those legs, and deleting the No Strip keyword. However, be aware that if you do let SexLab strip them you'll be stuck with disembodied feet floating around during the scene, as there's no function to swap them for something other than the default foot mesh.

The legs/feet are not universally interchangeable, in part due to being originally sourced from various different mods. They're divided into 'Types' for this reason, and the legs a pelvis is compatible with is denoted by the use of a letter in the model name. The ones with a B in their name only work with the Type B legs (which are actually feet as far as the game is concerned), while the ones with an E only work with the Type E legs (as well as the CR and DD legs, which were fitted to the same thigh connector). There's some additional complications with the alternate model of the robotic Type E legs, but those don't come into play with the Type XXX stuff, and otherwise everything uses the typical Vanilla leg/foot division point. You have to match the legs/feet with the right pelvises to avoid having either floating bodies or robot legs buried in the humanoid ones when the parts are mis-matched.

The doll hands are a bit of an extra tossed in because I found them amusing, and are supposed to be used as 'gloves' on an otherwise unaltered body. They don't really have any other parts that they pair up with.

The head issue, as mentioned before, appears to be a symptom of script lag in the Skyrim engine. It may be exacerbated by the number of component meshes used in the head models, but the game otherwise should be treating them the same as a full-face helmet. The way AIM is lagging for you might be related. Either way there's not much I can do about it on my end. I have found that the head thing usually pops up for me when swapping through different ones in quick succession, so I can only recommend not doing that if possible.

Quick fix: Turns out that when I moved the Peacekeeper-based faceplates over to the Base pack at the last minute I forgot to copy in a layer of their pathing, so they weren't actually in the directory the models were looking for. Whoops. Feels like too small of a thing for people to go through the trouble of re-downloading the whole pack for (and for me to go through the trouble of re-uploading), so I'm just going to put the properly-pathed textures into a patch file. You can grab it from the download page, or here if you're lazy. 

Thanks to Aki K and Holzfrau for pointing this out.

DMA - Faceplate PK Texture Path Fix.7z

6 hours ago, AVS said:

All the items in this mod have a blanket 'no strip' keyword added to them, which causes SexLab to ignore them entirely when executing the stripping gimmick. Otherwise it would have bits of the body getting pulled off almost at random at the start of the scene, which kinda breaks the immersion. The keyword is the easiest way to avoid that; I hadn't known about this feature in SexLab when I made my earlier Dwarven Cyborg mod, and found  having to manually add each part to the strip editor to keep the characters from suddenly getting un-cyborged to be a giant pain. Having the parts keyworded right from the start bypasses that necessity.

The parts with a height alteration do admittedly pose a bit of a problem. SexLab is supposed to have a feature that cancels out any height adjustments before starting the scene, but in my experience it rarely works properly, with it either over-correcting or just not working at all. I usually just manually adjust the positions with the keyboard shortcuts (usually have to do that anyway because I don't use the 'even actor's heights' function) or swap over to non-raised limbs before initiating the scene, but if you want strip editor control back for the raised legs you can get that by opening the mod in the Creation Kit, opening the armor entries for those legs, and deleting the No Strip keyword. However, be aware that if you do let SexLab strip them you'll be stuck with disembodied feet floating around during the scene, as there's no function to swap them for something other than the default foot mesh.

The legs/feet are not universally interchangeable, in part due to being originally sourced from various different mods. They're divided into 'Types' for this reason, and the legs a pelvis is compatible with is denoted by the use of a letter in the model name. The ones with a B in their name only work with the Type B legs (which are actually feet as far as the game is concerned), while the ones with an E only work with the Type E legs (as well as the CR and DD legs, which were fitted to the same thigh connector). There's some additional complications with the alternate model of the robotic Type E legs, but those don't come into play with the Type XXX stuff, and otherwise everything uses the typical Vanilla leg/foot division point. You have to match the legs/feet with the right pelvises to avoid having either floating bodies or robot legs buried in the humanoid ones when the parts are mis-matched.

The doll hands are a bit of an extra tossed in because I found them amusing, and are supposed to be used as 'gloves' on an otherwise unaltered body. They don't really have any other parts that they pair up with.

The head issue, as mentioned before, appears to be a symptom of script lag in the Skyrim engine. It may be exacerbated by the number of component meshes used in the head models, but the game otherwise should be treating them the same as a full-face helmet. The way AIM is lagging for you might be related. Either way there's not much I can do about it on my end. I have found that the head thing usually pops up for me when swapping through different ones in quick succession, so I can only recommend not doing that if possible.

Ok.  Well that answers all of my questions.  And I quite like the answers because it taught me a few things.

If I remove the legs keywords I might be a bit disembodied, but I can just pretend my "partner" decided he didn't like the legs and decided to take them off lol.  But now I know I can add a keyword to other armors and outfits that I usually toggle to never strip manually every time I start a file.  So knowing I can do that it pretty cool.

In regards to the sexlab height adjusting feature, yeah it's very broken.  If you have a lot of spell mods it can get stuck because it scans through all spells before starting an animation when you have the heel adjustment option enabled.  If there was a way to manually adjust the height of the legs (even if it meant clipping into the ground a bit) I might try doing something like that, but otherwise removing the keywords or dealing with the in scene adjustments is gonna be a necessity.

Super cool mod.  Most definitely going to become a standard part of my setup.  ^-^  I love the cyborg look.  And I might try to find a bootleg way to adjust the colors for some of the parts for a less Dwemer looking cyborg.  If I find one I'll let you know.  I'm pretty sure outfit studio has a way to look at a specific texture, but alter the color the mesh uses without changing the texture file itself.

Not to be a pain, but I found one more glitch.

I was using the head replacers and it was working well.  Then I used the games wait function (while mid sexlab animation scene), and my characters head came back.  Cue all the clipping in the world for the head.  Requipping the skeleton head or other parts did not remove the characters head again.  The "null head" only half worked, removing the skin but leaving the hair, eyes, and teeth floating in place.  So now it seems I won't be using any head pieces.  Not with that file.  Other null body parts still work fine.  I'm not sure if it was the waiting mid scene, or just the waiting that caused this.  Definitely wasn't the scene by itself though.  Just thought you should know.

14 hours ago, Aki K said:

Not to be a pain, but I found one more glitch.

I was using the head replacers and it was working well.  Then I used the games wait function (while mid sexlab animation scene), and my characters head came back.  Cue all the clipping in the world for the head.  Requipping the skeleton head or other parts did not remove the characters head again.  The "null head" only half worked, removing the skin but leaving the hair, eyes, and teeth floating in place.  So now it seems I won't be using any head pieces.  Not with that file.  Other null body parts still work fine.  I'm not sure if it was the waiting mid scene, or just the waiting that caused this.  Definitely wasn't the scene by itself though.  Just thought you should know.

...Yeah, that's a new one on me. Don't think I've ever used the wait function mid-scene, though. 

4 hours ago, AVS said:

...Yeah, that's a new one on me. Don't think I've ever used the wait function mid-scene, though. 

I usually don't but it was dark and I couldn't see a thing.  Didn't expect the glitch to happen.  I was going to try to see if I could recreate the glitch with just waiting, but my head is always there now so I can't even try.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:57 AM, Nehrak said:

Hey I don't have any solid criticisms or issues to post, I just wanted to say this is a pretty neat mod and I appreciate the effort that went into it.

Thanks! I mostly do this for my own amusement, but it's nice to know that other people are enjoying it as well. ?

On 10/31/2019 at 3:31 PM, FaBricOF said:

Good time of the day! Apologies that my question is not about the model but DMA - Dwarven weapons don't appear at the smithing stations. They work just fine with enchanting ones, though.

Is it a gameplay desicion, or is there an error in something?

Erm, kinda both, honestly. I didn't bother to make crafting for anything, for various reasons, but I hadn't realized that I needed to make tempering recipes for the weapons as well, despite them just being slightly modified copies of the originals. Haven't actually bothered with the tempering stations in ages, not once I found Signature Equipment

Might try to address that when I get the next update put together.