On 1/20/2022 at 6:53 PM, venomr said:

Red ! usually means missing model. You can go into creation kit and point the panties model to a different nif file. 

Are you using an LE mod on skyrim special edition?

no im not using a LE mod  i make sure all my mods are SE versions but it might have something to do with the Anniversary update and i dont know how to use the creation kit sadly and would like to try avoid it as im afraid of breaking something 

i'll try disabling my current DMA and download a new instance to make sure 

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is there a way to hide the PCs actual face when equipping one of the masks? I can still see my characters original eyes and some of the face clipping through the mask...

use one of the head pieces and a wig the head piece hides your head and inturn your real face so the mask is the only shown face

On 1/20/2022 at 6:53 PM, venomr said:

Red ! usually means missing model. You can go into creation kit and point the panties model to a different nif file. 

Are you using an LE mod on skyrim special edition?

i redownloaded the dma+A and the panties are fixed for now but some of the wigs are still buggy but i can put up with that for now 

but if you know how to sort it then please tell me 

• 4 weeks later...

The Mod causes my game to constantly crash. Even when i unload everything except for the mod and its requirements i end up in an infinite loading bug whenever i encounter automatrons or try to teleport into the cell. It only works when my animation files are broken and the characters are frozen in T-Pose. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lieber Mod-Ersteller,

ist ein toller Mod - ich hatte den schon mal vor einigen Monaten ausprobiert.

Nach einem Totalausfall meines Computers (Festplatten-Crash) und den Querelen um Nexus und dem Ärger mit der AE-Version

habe ich den Mod erst heute wieder herunter geladen und ausprobiert - die SE-Version.

Besonders mag ich die Möglichkeit das eigene Gesicht (des Spieler-Present) verwenden zu können - neben so viel anderen Dingen.

--

bei der Räumen der Automaten-Fabrik bekomme ich massive Grafik-Probleme - u.a. FPS-Einbrüche

was mir zeigt das die Leistungsanforderungen für dieses sehr ambitionierte Projektteil weit über meinen Hardware-Voraussetzungen liegt.

Schon der Aussenbereich um den Lüftungsschacht ist davon betroffen - die inneren Zellen machen für mich eine Nutzung als Spielerheim unmöglich - leider.

Denn die Gestaltung ist überragend - alleine die vielen verschiedenen "Automaten" sind ein absolutes High-Light - da ist echt "richtiges Leben" in der "Bude"

--

translation

is a great mod - I tried it out a few months ago.

After a total failure of my computer (hard drive crash) and the quarrels about Nexus and the trouble with the AE version

I just downloaded the mod again today and tried it out - the SE version.

I especially like the ability to use your own face (the player present) - among so many other things.

--

when clearing the vending machine factory, I get massive graphics problems - including FPS drops

which shows me that the performance requirements for this very ambitious part of the project are far above my hardware requirements.

Even the outside area around the ventilation shaft is affected - the inner cells make it impossible for me to use it as a player's home - unfortunately.

Because the design is outstanding - the many different "vending machines" alone are an absolute highlight - there is really "real life" in the "Bude"

• 6 months later...

I have been really enjoying using this mod. The only (minor) issue I have at all is that some of the wigs (I am 90% sure its the wigs) have some issues leading to frame rate drops and losing the ability to see. It isn't a major issue because you can just swap out the wig for another one. (If you can find the correct bot) Other than that I love this. 

Very fun creating a small robotic army/Harem to crush your foes. 

How to fix game freeze and next non responding state of game process after autosave in Automated Facility when entered on location from Ventilation Shaft? Also if you success loaded and open game menu, CTD instant happend. @AVS Added: any interaction in facility = CTD, Teleporting to Stable or Quarters = infinite loading + alt +tab = process not responding.

Edited by SofiaPavlovna
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, sackhuepfer123 said:

got a link to that?

ooh, i was the man who re-posted the mod zip file. original diet version made by original korean guy got its distribution ded so had to revive it by my own.

i am so thirsty for Automated NPC housing to be 3BAfied from their currently LE UUNP oriented form, but turns out im too unskilled and impatient to do it myself for the good of public.

btw ESP is inside Optional folder. install MO2 and check optional tab to retrieve ESP.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:34 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

ooh, i was the man who re-posted the mod zip file. original diet version made by original korean guy got its distribution ded so had to revive it by my own.

i am so thirsty for Automated NPC housing to be 3BAfied from their currently LE UUNP oriented form, but turns out im too unskilled and impatient to do it myself for the good of public.

btw ESP is inside Optional folder. install MO2 and check optional tab to retrieve ESP.

yep what this person said. go to https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=의상 and scroll down, maybe on the next page, you will see it

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Hermaeus Moron said:

Any chance of updating this/Dwemer Cyborg Collection for SE?

I might try, since i learned a lot about rigging through Outfit Studio than previous attempt that failed miserably due to lack of knowledge.
My biggest goal is to make original LE housing with bunch of Automaton NPCs in UNP body into SE compatible Housing with 3BA bodied Automatons under XPMSE skeleton.

Unfortunately i doubt i am competent enough to accomplish everything by my own. regarding facials and texture building, i need other people's more savvy advice and contribution as well. Doubt i can get or deserve such focused support.

8 hours ago, sNORTH PINGERs said:

I might try, since i learned a lot about rigging through Outfit Studio than previous attempt that failed miserably due to lack of knowledge.
My biggest goal is to make original LE housing with bunch of Automaton NPCs in UNP body into SE compatible Housing with 3BA bodied Automatons under XPMSE skeleton.

Unfortunately i doubt i am competent enough to accomplish everything by my own. regarding facials and texture building, i need other people's more savvy advice and contribution as well. Doubt i can get or deserve such focused support.

Well, good luck. I just want to have all my favorite bits and pieces from either/both mods (and a sandbox house with an army of cyborg waifus, if possible).