What is the state of RSE?

Is it abandoned/going to be integrated/thought as redundant/simply vanished/on hiatus? Lots of hard work is being done by its authors (whom i thank) and cannot understand why the files are drawn back from access even if they do not support their threads. There are even mods from 2013 with no updates and people still can get them (skyrim). It is the authors decision to lock the threads, unload the files from the site and restrict access and I %100 respect it.

6 minutes ago, sencer said:

Lots of hard work is being done by its authors

One author, (Flashy) and you'd have to ask him. He pulled all of his mods, and some related threads. Some of the RSE elements still exist on Nexus. Other than that, dunno what to tell you. Sometimes, an author pulls stuff and never gives a reason, or an alternate. It's the way of things. 

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Sometimes, an author pulls stuff and never gives a reason, or an alternate. It's the way of things

Precisely why I have backups of everything I use. Cant imagine why he would pull them but they are his to do what he wants with. 

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

One author, (Flashy) and you'd have to ask him. He pulled all of his mods, and some related threads. Some of the RSE elements still exist on Nexus. Other than that, dunno what to tell you. Sometimes, an author pulls stuff and never gives a reason, or an alternate. It's the way of things. 

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

No one really knows anything about it this time.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Precisely why I have backups of everything I use. Cant imagine why he would pull them but they are his to do what he wants with. 

5 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Yeah, I have a master mod directory I keep on a local NAS share with other archives. Mod availability is always such a fickle thing. 

My bet is he's just sick and tired of retards telling him his shit doesn't work or its broken just because they don't know how to use them. All you guys (mod authors) have 500X the patience I would ever have with some of the shit I read. Thankfully I have multi copies(versions) of all the mods I like so its not really a issue for me. But whatever the reason, even not knowing, I cant say as I blame him.

Yesterday, I cleared all of my stuff out to make way for updated threads. I axed the old ones for one simple reason - the information in them as they relate to bugs and fixes and everything else, is out of date, confuses people as to what is current, talks about different builds of the mod (DD/non-DD/clean) etc. Doing a little Konmari, if you want to know. But the site's up/down ratio and my limited time yesterday and today made getting any updates put online prohibitive.

But the mods are coming back. With bug fixes and improvements (based on things I've learned while working on Malia). And more importantly, they will now come with SOURCE CODE included!

But they will not have multiple supported versions anymore. I will have one build of each Element. And they WILL require Devious Devices and Roggvir's DD Items Manager, just as RSE did.

28 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

But they will not have multiple supported versions anymore. I will have one build of each Element. And they WILL require Devious Devices and Roggvir's DD Items Manager, just as RSE did.

Sounds good chief. Glad to see youre still being creative. Only one of a very few people that keep Fallout 4 alive for me.

From my understanding, there will be a Family Planning Enhanced download thread to be made by other people that has FPE for AAF using the CBBE body and another for the Fusion Girl body, so it won't be coming back under my user account, no. But it is coming back as far as I know. :)

Archived