Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

10 hours ago, Aylis said:

Started a Khajit and an Argonian. Both do work fine here.

Reveal hidden contents

Prison cell

A01.jpg.4ed150605e88520d3ef654cb5c3f11d4.jpgk01.jpg.8862944f368a5635d102ea1442fc5a48.jpg

Start in Windhelm

a02.jpg.e6763bb77ba8348a3ee7ba745c7386b4.jpgk02.jpg.29719f6b366be2d0e0ff4f50cd61b7ae.jpg

Changing races and gender back and forth works too. So i have no idea why some people run into problems doing the same...

hi can you please upload your folder for Mod Organizer profile so we can see what we done wrong which is located here:

C:\Users\++++\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\----

unless you have made changes could try find it using

https://www.voidtools.com/

very good software finds files very fast better then windows search

Key:

++++ =   your username of your computer 

----     =   profile name set in Mod Organizer

On 10/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, mknn said:

Update. Figured out how to use Steam for the screenshots. This is what I mean on the moss.

Hide contents

image.png.d870e8f0dc794d3891f262198098899e.png

Where exactly is this (open the mcm and go to dyndolod there is a tab that will give you the coordinates) screenshot it and post. I'll see what mine shows in the area.

and normally you can screenshot with the print screen button on your keyboard.

and whiule you are at that location. get right up to it and open the console. (better to do it in 1st person) and click said wall. numbers will pop up. write them down, that will be the games tile file for that texture.

34 minutes ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

hi can you please upload your folder for Mod Organizer profile so we can see what we done wrong which is located here:

C:\Users\++++\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\----

unless you have made changes could try find it using

https://www.voidtools.com/

very good software finds files very fast better then windows search

Key:

++++ =   your username of your computer 

----     =   profile name set in Mod Organizer

when you installed weight painted hair.. did you install the AIO? Did you install the optional files for kats and lizards? if either answer is yes go back and install the correct file, and do not use the optional file. Manually download the ks hairdos file from the main. Mod list does NOT have apache skyhair. If you installed it, there is a workaround for both that does not use the AIO. 

And for profiles it should be in the profiles folder of MO2 unless you changed the settings inside MO2

Spoiler

image.png.cf0fa9f6881bf917b18643e0a166a8e3.png

@Aylis Since 3BBB updated I noticed that it doesn't exactly match the instructions you've got in the File section. The author combined two pages (6 and 7), so the numbering is off. If you'd like, here is the changes.

Spoiler

Format is Page/Option(s)

1.1 Pre-built Body mesh

2.1 Performance (improved)

3.1 SMP and CBPC (Full)

4.1 Old Type

5.1 Real Bounce

5.2 Small~Big Boobs

6.1 BPP and Butt and Belly

6.2 Muscular

7.1 Small Movement

8.1 CBPC - RegularSOS

9.1 Here you have to find the right color for the skintone you're going to use (see spoiler). Otherwise it will look off.

9.2 SSS Black

10.1 Sexlab

10.2 New Adding 3BBB Morph

I've also updated by Morrowloot spreadsheet just a bit to include a notes column listing which zones are used by Lawbringer. It helps me remember to use the mod as I'm working my way through the leveled areas. Don't know if that's something that is of use, but if it is let me know and I'll tidy it up and upload it.

@cloudmc Yuuuup. That's something that more often than not I also see. Don't sweat it.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

Where exactly is this (open the mcm and go to dyndolod there is a tab that will give you the coordinates) screenshot it and post. I'll see what mine shows in the area.

and normally you can screenshot with the print screen button on your keyboard.

and whiule you are at that location. get right up to it and open the console. (better to do it in 1st person) and click said wall. numbers will pop up. write them down, that will be the games tile file for that texture.

The 2nd half of this is a duh obv moment I should have thought of (I don't have dyndolod--I know, I know).

The ref comes from Solitude Expansion, and is this

image.png.a926dc0ce57c4c62cb85d2ebcc635ac5.png

So at least that gives me something to start searching for.

4 minutes ago, mknn said:

The 2nd half of this is a duh obv moment I should have thought of (I don't have dyndolod--I know, I know).

The ref comes from Solitude Expansion, and is this

image.png.a926dc0ce57c4c62cb85d2ebcc635ac5.png

So at least that gives me something to start searching for.

Awesome. So what textures does that ref use? 

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

Awesome. So what textures does that ref use? 

Heh. And my n00bness shows again: is there an easy way to find that out? I found some instructions that require the use of the CK, which I can do, but was hoping there was an easier way.

5 hours ago, mknn said:

Heh. And my n00bness shows again: is there an easy way to find that out? I found some instructions that require the use of the CK, which I can do, but was hoping there was an easier way.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/a5ou97/how_do_you_find_which_which_texture_a_specific/

how to look at which files a ref id and base id target

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/meshes_and_textures#wiki_finding_a_mesh_or_texture

@wollboi

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at it (why the heck are they constantly changing the FOMOD?).

The new MM is already installed - i'm also taking a look at Northern Ice. This is possibly fixing the snow parts that don't always fit as good as i want them to. The stuff from Tagträumer is always good.

The animations will be tracked. Atm they only seem to do the same EVG already does. If it gets expanded it might replace EVG.

Got ABC working but the creature framework seems to be wonky again. With the newer version the schlongs sometimes disappear (if they appear at all). The older (separate) version works fine but there's an error message popping up...

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Could I ask if somebody would be willing to add 3BBB  CBBEphysics to my favorite armour called The lily armour mashup, I have tried but evertime I had managed to screw up somewhere. Or at least some good guide because all I have found and followed ended up with me somehow messing it up.

With regards MK

Sorry for placing this here.

2 hours ago, milankovalcik said:

Could I ask if somebody would be willing to add 3BBB  CBBEphysics to my favorite armour called The lily armour mashup, I have tried but evertime I had managed to screw up somewhere. Or at least some good guide because all I have found and followed ended up with me somehow messing it up.

With regards MK

Sorry for placing this here.

Ask sun on her page. She does do requests but you might be waiting for several months. She has a huge back log of requests already. I have one in for that god awful dibella dress, and thats been 3 months now. 

7 hours ago, jaeos said:

OK. So the base is from Skyrim.esm and the ref is from Solitude Expansion.esp.

I think my confusion is ... now what? That is, I know the file, I know the mod that replaces it, but searches for a better version aren't proving fruitful.

Looking at the discussion on the mod page [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8?tab=posts] it looks like it's just not terribly well done, and not maintained. I am loathe to uninstall it, as there are active NPC interactions and I do like the idea of a larger Solitude.

@mknn

Try moving it up into area. Then the texture packs should take care of it. That is unless they renamed it or put it into a different folder structure than the normally used standard texture (then you have to find and replace it manually). 

Upcoming refinements:

ABC                                                                                               The actual version works fine.

Auriel's Weaponry (Primarily the bow, the rest is up to you)       Now all bows look good.

Cork Retexture                                                                              A nice mini-mod.

High Poly Blackreach Mushrooms                                                Better looking mushrooms.

Butterflies Unchained                                                                   Not perfect but way better than vanilla.

High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture                                        Small but nice mod.

Snowberries HD Texture Option

Tinkering with:

Enter the College of Winterhold without joining

Mfg Fix (plus the patch) and LipSync Fix

SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5                            Oldrim but seems to work. <- more tests

Touch of Natural Tamriel                                                               Fixes the shadows but less colors <- got to tweak the lighting

I really wish the bards (and songs) in Skyrim were as fluid as this:

Spoiler

23 hours ago, jaeos said:

when you installed weight painted hair.. did you install the AIO? Did you install the optional files for kats and lizards? if either answer is yes go back and install the correct file, and do not use the optional file. Manually download the ks hairdos file from the main. Mod list does NOT have apache skyhair. If you installed it, there is a workaround for both that does not use the AIO. 

And for profiles it should be in the profiles folder of MO2 unless you changed the settings inside MO2

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cf0fa9f6881bf917b18643e0a166a8e3.png

I did not install the optional files for kats and lizards and as for profiles of mo2 i am asking for someone to upload their working profiles so i can compare them to mine to see if i made any mistakes and i do not use apache skyhair unless its needed so that crash to desktop does not happen please advice Thank You

3 hours ago, Urusaisenpai said:

The only question i have for you is why my game always crashes once when i try to install Sexlab.
After the crash i can reboot the game i can easily install sexlab without a problem. 

That's very strange. Try making one save with everything set up and then save the configuration with YeOlde - MCM Settings. WIth it you should be able to 'transfer' the settings to a different PC. Not sure how good this works as i've not completely tested it yet.

9 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

I did not install the optional files for kats and lizards and as for profiles of mo2 i am asking for someone to upload their working profiles so i can compare them to mine to see if i made any mistakes and i do not use apache skyhair unless its needed so that crash to desktop does not happen please advice Thank You

ok. Did you install the aio or the manual download files for just ks hairdos? or did you download the AIO AND the manual download for only ks hairdos?

3 hours ago, cloudmc said:

ok I was raped by a mannequin, what setting do I need to kill so that doesn't happen again?  I already forgot to kill the Random NPC impregnates the PC randomly... 

@Aylis same issue i had that i thought we had fixed a year or two ago The one i had with ALL the mannequins queuing up for.. fun time.. 

@cloudmc Here is a modified esp for mannequinchicks by psycho bill (mannequins revamped mod) drop it into the mod folder and see if that solves your issue.

MannequinChicks.esp

( i play a lot with PSQ so i have spells that show how erm.. willing a npc is to sex. When i last had this issue all the mannequins were glowing red if i used that spell this was the esp bill gave me to try and fix it.) It should be fixed already but i dunno, there may have been a setting that got flipped back. 

3 hours ago, cloudmc said:

ok I was raped by a mannequin, what setting do I need to kill so that doesn't happen again?  I already forgot to kill the Random NPC impregnates the PC randomly... 

27 minutes ago, jaeos said:

@Aylis same issue i had that i thought we had fixed a year or two ago The one i had with ALL the mannequins queuing up for.. fun time.. 

When i previously spoke with the OA and he changed the race of the mannequin to prevent something like this. With the additional mod for them they shouldn't be able to move at all. Except changing the pose via EVG, but even then they are still fixed on their pedestal.

My guess (i havn't had this problem for a year or so) would be a setting of either 'Defeat' or 'ABMM'.