Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

8 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

What "Framework" Are you walking about? 
Lawbringer does not have a framework.

That esp called Framework perhaps? (serious doubt, I don't use Lawbringer but it would make sense if that's the esp mentioned in the instructions, I guess the instructions here mean move LCO_Framework up so it's before all the other LCO plugins).

image.png.2046fc5cb2ea27c566c20c32199135f3.png

55 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

What "Framework" Are you walking about? 
Lawbringer does not have a framework.

Anybody can help please?

It is in the middle of your screenshot.

Too late...

Looks like i found the cause for the fugly shadows on PC//NPC. Trying to find a solution...

42 minutes ago, Urusaisenpai said:

The Audio Overhaul For Skyrim SE Mod does not contain the SKSE folder (Anymore?) 
i guess i have nothing to do then right? 

Right.

The OA finally fixed it. Removed the entry for it.

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Are you still recommending to disable some of the Lawbringer plugins? Noticed that's not on the list anymore.

@kesryth Also check Embers XD. If the plugins are out of order or the wrong one is installed it can have issues. It caused a CTD every time I tried to enter Windhelm until I figured out what was going on.

Years ago Windhelm bridge caused a lot troubles for crashing.  A lighting mod also used to crash over Windhelm Bridge, I'd take a closer look at the Bridge and see if its ok.

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis Are you still recommending to disable some of the Lawbringer plugins? Noticed that's not on the list anymore.

@kesryth Also check Embers XD. If the plugins are out of order or the wrong one is installed it can have issues. It caused a CTD every time I tried to enter Windhelm until I figured out what was going on.

@wollboi Bingo! I somehow missed they were out of order and rearraigning them seems to have resolved it, but testing very thoroughly.

@Vortec I will check that next once I am done validating that i fixed the ability to enter  Windhelm.

No as i removed the mod that caused the problems.

2 hours ago, Urusaisenpai said:

Im so close finishing but pretty confused if i need HDT or not? 
i first went inside the "download file "section and found a this

Wasn't sure what to get here. 

Did you install HDT-SMP?

It would be both. One is the main file the other one an update for it. But get the 8+ version.

2 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

So.....I'm setting up and the RoM says to select the Daedric Voices patch...but it's not installed yet...do I re-install RoM after installing Daedric Voices??

Nope, you simply move the patch down.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, Aylis said:

1. I always install the mods in the same order they are listed. At the end, when everything is installed i manually move the ESM to the top (while keeping the order in which they were installed) and check that the patches are below the mods they are supposed to patch.

The new mod for water promised so much. Then i found something at the usual spot:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1135.png.2a23ce76fbc55e563384a3f1a517b4c1.png

Now to something that did work nicely:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1134.png.bce695ab364afdc9e9b0a48584d24ed7.png

24 minutes ago, IdosheJungo said:

"Nope, you simply move the patch down."

Trouble is it's greyed out so I can't select it...

OK, didn't notice that. Then it is reinstalling the mod that provides the patch (and it ends up in the right place).

3 minutes ago, Aylis said:

OK, didn't notice that. Then it is reinstalling the mod that provides the patch (and it ends up in the right place).

You

Are

A

Star!!!

I know it doesn't get said often enough, but thank you!!

You've helped me so much, and have taught me so much with this amazing guide :D

i followed the guide slow and steadily, so i wouldn't do any mistake.
I installed my last mod today and followed the Installation progress. 
Right now the game crashes on start up.. Dammit. 

Maybe this to hard for me? I don't really know what to do now. 

Is there a place or a log that shows me why it crashes on startup?

3 hours ago, Urusaisenpai said:

i followed the guide slow and steadily, so i wouldn't do any mistake.
I installed my last mod today and followed the Installation progress. 
Right now the game crashes on start up.. Dammit. 

Maybe this to hard for me? I don't really know what to do now. 

Is there a place or a log that shows me why it crashes on startup?

First, did you start skyrim through mo2 with it's own launcher? The .ini files might not be in place. (it is a step thats at the beginning of installing MO2). If not, try that first, it only takes about 2 minutes to launch it, then continue into the main screen for skyrim. If that doesn't fix it keep reading.

crash on startup is one of two things. missing master, to many animations. 

If you are using MO2 then a missing master will throw a exception code in 3 places 1, the big triangle with a exclamation mark in the upper right of the MO2 box, the second will be in the plugins tab with the offended add-on. The 3rd is at the bottom. They are all the same icon If you have these you can click the flags column. Make sure your plugins are scrolled all the way to the top. It will move all flags to the top (or bottom, just click the flags column again.) That will show what mod is crying. 

I disabled the main esp for bathing in skyrim (it was right there so it was an easy disable to get the warnings.)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d487348237c473bb9788b986d336a0d9.png

image.thumb.png.414d017b6f034d43300dc95b69430554.png

image.thumb.png.b59d80fd3d83cbb9b015c004bfc0b3b9.png

image.png.a9c92b66712a4ae6b5d37da5e592ab51.png

And now we see that the priority column is all out of whack (it's ok.. Really.) but now we see all the mods with flags, and the offending mod is clearly visible. 

You can also click the warning icon in the top right with the 1 in yellow (if you have this) and you will get the pop-up like the last screenshot. This just gives you a list of the offended mods and might be easier to understand.

If you only added the listed animations you "should" be ok on that. If you added animations then it could be a problem. 

@Aylis  @jaeos

The problem was Nemesis and Fnis i have no idea how to make it work.
following the guide but when i activate nemesis i'm crashing :( 

Thanks @jaeos You help were extremely helpful.

Edit: I can make it out of the spawn point "alternate start" i choose the "spaming in the woods" start and when i'm trying to install the mods ingame the game crashes. 
Getting better i guess?

@lolthisis I'm guessing it was Beastess Lair.

Hmm, I'm thinking about trying Lawbringer out again. Maybe next playthrough.

@Urusaisenpai Wait, when you say that it's crashing when you activate it, what do you mean?

My steps for getting it to work. Going to go super step-by-step here, hopefully this is useful.

1 - Delete FNIS Overwrite and Nemesis Overwrite if necessary.

2 - Make sure FNIS is checked and Nemesis is unchecked. Leave FNIS Creature Framework checked if you use it.

3 - Clear Overwrite.

4 - Open FNIS. Click the de-install creatures button if you use Creature Framework. This prevents a lot of t-posing. Tick the box for gender. If you use the dodge mod from the list, check the box for it. Run FNIS as normal.

5 - When FNIS is finished, create your FNIS Overwrite.

6 - Uncheck FNIS. Check Nemesis.

7 - Run Nemesis. Check Jump Behavior and Movement Behavior. Update Engine. When finished, Launch Behavior Engine. Nemesis is buggy and may through out errors or close on its own. If it does, just rerun it again until you get the complete message without errors. Sometimes it takes me three times but it's fine.

8 - When Nemesis is finished, create your Nemesis Overwrite. You don't need to touch the checkboxes afterwards.

9 - Launch the game. You don't need to configure anything in-game.

I've done it this way like two dozen times troubleshooting for a problem that didn't exist, as is Skyrim modding tradition. Works fine every time.

6 - Uncheck FNIS. Check Nemesis.

7 - Run Nemesis. Check Jump Behavior and Movement Behavior. Update Engine. When finished, Launch Behavior Engine. Nemesis is buggy and may through out errors or close on its own. If it does, just rerun it again until you get the complete message without errors. Sometimes it takes me three times but it's fine.

8 - When Nemesis is finished, create your Nemesis Overwrite. You don't need to touch the checkboxes afterwards.

9 - Launch the game. You don't need to configure anything in-game.

I've done it this way like two dozen times troubleshooting for a problem that didn't exist, as is Skyrim modding tradition. Works fine every time.

So my re-enabling FNIS after 8 was a bad thing?  I figured fnis.esp was needed.

49 minutes ago, cloudmc said:

I don't see a fnis.esp in the nemesis folder or output :(

Trust wollboi.. he messes with that farking thing far more than i do. and look in the right pane for it, not inside the files. I don't know how it works, it could be making a peudo mod to mimic the esp as a script.