[REQUEST] 2B like walking animation FIX.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, Gagoloth said:

not a 2B animation. I asked to remove it from damao, shared it here on LoversLab and asked not to distribute.That's my friend work as a testing animation,since no plans to remade it - case closed.Never heard of a fixed one but maybe it could be done in hkxPoser tool idk.

Welp,  i found out what's wrong with the animation with HKxPoser tool. Its missing "NPC L UppararmTwist" seems like the bone isn't there in the animation. Not sure if that's the correct description so I'll just post a screenshot. 

bone.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 6:31 PM, Gagoloth said:

Welp,  i found out what's wrong with the animation with HKxPoser tool. Its missing "NPC L UppararmTwist" seems like the bone isn't there in the animation. Not sure if that's the correct description so I'll just post a screenshot. 

bone.jpg

Did you figure out how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, Amkte said:

I am late but give this file a test and let me know if the bug still there.

female walk anim RZ Fixed.7z 12.27 kB · 65 downloads

Holy shit. I didn't think anyone would make this happen. thank you. 

On 9/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, Jehuty599 said:

I love the walk animations...thank's for fixing this, I'm just not getting an High Heel sounds that I had in my previous walk animation...anyone know how to fix this?.

I haven't tried it yet but i remember seeing this awhile back.  hkanno Animation Annotation Tools

On 9/12/2019 at 4:40 AM, Amkte said:

I am late but give this file a test and let me know if the bug still there.

female walk anim RZ Fixed.7z 12.27 kB · 90 downloads

Please Amke remove all your attachments using my shared file on 10.10. 2019. I appreciate the help on fixing the issue but some pirates claimed this animations as their own work,gaining fame and fortune. 

16 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Please Amke remove all your attachments using my shared file on 10.10. 2019. I appreciate the help on fixing the issue but some pirates claimed this animations as their own work,gaining fame and fortune. 

here the same, in this thread the links were removed!

57 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

I'll ask the staff later,as this thread is a reference for reporting pirates on other sites. I appreciate your concerns.

RomeoZero what do you think, how many times I me for other deploy?
there is nothing more what I hate most and that's piracy.
that is namely one of the reasons why good modders go! :classic_wink:

edit: it's so easy to do something, a click on the report button!
a short description of the case and usually after a very short time the staff becomes active!
do not forget, time is a risk factor. :classic_smile:

22 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

hmmm done i hope that you at least re-publish it under your name because just removing it won't solve anything, others will just re-upload it and users will get it from them instead of here.

51 minutes ago, Amkte said:

hmmm done i hope that you at least re-publish it under your name because just removing it won't solve anything, others will just re-upload it and users will get it from them instead of here.

Thank you, I cant stop it entirely and I don't actually mind if its spreading on this exact site.Problem is - not so good people is claiming it as their work and share on monetized sites.That I don't like the most.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

RomeoZero what do you think, how many times I me for other deploy?
there is nothing more what I hate most and that's piracy.
that is namely one of the reasons why good modders go! :classic_wink:

edit: it's so easy to do something, a click on the report button!
a short description of the case and usually after a very short time the staff becomes active!
do not forget, time is a risk factor. :classic_smile:

I don't mind LL users to download the fixed version for a limited time.At least, its a collaborative work for other users to enjoy. Its kinda unfair to ones who waited the fixed file.

9 minutes ago, TheOniNinja said:

Any chance I could get a copy of this RomeoZero? Really bummed out that I missed it. The original animation was really well done and I've been hoping for a fixed version forever.

you should RomeoZero ask personally, or at least the quote function his last post use.
because it is always better. :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, TheOniNinja said:

Any chance I could get a copy of this RomeoZero? Really bummed out that I missed it. The original animation was really well done and I've been hoping for a fixed version forever.

I noted to Amkte to not to hurry until the given date. I will not upload anything, don't ask me to do it. 

Archived