Lovers Situations fejeena edition

Lovers Situations fejeena edition

View File

Lovers Situations     fejeena edition

version 1.1.5      21 August 2019

Mod by Isskini, modified and expanded by ger4 and fejeena

Small new quests and some vanilla quests with sex rewards.

From Isskini's page:
I'm trying to get my head around Oblivion modding so I made a mod where the player character can have sex from various female NPCs in Oblivion. There are currently 55 female NPCs you can target.
Each situation is set up based on the lore already inside Oblivion. Each quest is written by hand with its own set of scripts and dialogue.

the original Mod: (you do not need it to play this Mod)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/10727-loverssituations-was-loversextortion/

Requirements:
Lovers

Recommended:
Universal Silent Voice
Blockhead  !!! and in the Lovers settings set amulets to not unequip during sex. So Maid Cospia has the "writing" on her tits during sex !!!
NPC Maid Cospia need a HGEC E cup body or her "tattoos" will not work ( bigger tits = tattoos in the body. Smaller tits  = tattoos in front of the boobs )
If you have the OBSE Plugin Blockhead installed she will have a E cup body. She have own E cup clothes...

Conflicts:
The Mod is not compatible with all NPC overhauls and other Mods that use the same NPCs.
The Mod adds AI-packaged and items to the NPCs, a Mod further down in the load order will overwrite the changes  and if LoversSituations is below the other Mods it will overwrite the NPC appearance changes of overhaul mods.

BetterCities IC- market district adds barrels to the right of the door of "Jensine's Good and New" that hide the bag with the note. The Jensine quest.  But the bag is still clickable.

Installation:

Copy the meshes and textures folders and the esp in your game data folder. Or use a mod manager.

If you had another LoversSituation Mod installed, start a new game, because if you have completed some quests it is stored in your save and my expansions will not work.

Or delete the old version , Start the game and create a clean save ( wait 3 in game days, then save again ) , then install my version.

------------------------------------------------

All used NPC in the Mod:

Spoiler

Vanilla NPCs:
-------------

Adrienne Berene  
Agata
Agnete the Pickled  
Alves Uvenium
Ardaline (Repeatable)  

Branwen (Repeatable)  

Candice Corgine (Repeatable)  
Carahil  
Carwen  (Repeatable)  
Casta Scribonia (Repeatable)  
Claudette Perrick
Countess Alessia Caro (Repeatable)  
Countess Arriana Valga (Repeatable)  
Countess Millona Umbranox (Repeatable)
Countess Narina Carvain (Repeatable)

Dervera Romalen   (Repeatable)
Dralora Athram (Repeatable)  
Dynari Amnis  (Repeatable)

Edla Dark-Heart  
Elisa Pierrane (Repeatable)  
Emfried (Repeatable)  
Estelle Renoit
Eyja (Repeatable)  

Falanu Hlaalu

Glistel

Hasathil (Repeatable)

Irene Metrick  
Isabeau Bienne (Repeatable)
Ita Renus (Repeatable)

Jeanne Frasoric
Jensine  
Julitta Plotius  

Lady Drad  (Repeatable)  
Luciana Galena  (Repeatable)
Lyra Rosentia  

Maeva the Buxom (Repeatable)
Malene
Mandil
Marana Rian (Repeatable)  
Methredhel  
Mirabelle Monet (Repeatable)  

Naspia
Nerussa
Nilawen (Repeatable)

Owyn (Male in the Arena) (Repeatable)

Petrine (Repeatable)  
Pista Marillin

Rochelle Bantien (Repeatable)  
Rosentia Gallenus (Repeatable)
Roxanne Brigette (Repeatable)

Selena Orania (Repeatable)
Sigrid (Repeatable)
Skjorta (Repeatable)

Tamika (Repeatable)
Tivela Lythandas (Repeatable)  

Ursanne Loche (Repeatable)

Yvara Channitte (Repeatable)

Not vanilla NPC:
----------------
Maid Cospia (Quest, Repeatable sex, brothel with regular income)

A readme with Quest Guides and Spoilers in the download file.

If you need help in game you can use LongDukDong's Quest Guidebook.

Here the Lovers Situations version  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97758-epic-guidebooks-anyone-lovers-quest-book-library-wip/?do=findComment&comment=2549401

In the book are all NPCs and quest spoilers.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/14/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

If Maid Cospia's boob size is important, why don't you call SetBody to attempt to force it if installed? Even very old versions should have HGEC E upperbody, and the Blockhead version can even tell if any body type is set by the user (manual) or by autosetbody.. if I remember correctly.

Yes the E cup body is important.

That's why I added BodyAssetOverrides folder with the right body.

HGEC E cup is not HGEC E cup, it must also have the same bounce  so that the movement of tattoo and breast are synchronous.

The "Tattoo" is a amulet item.

Spoiler

tits.jpg

If you have Blockhead Cospia will have the right body.

All's good, but Blockhead's scripted assignment gets precedence over per-npc or per-race overrides. Scripted changes always win. That's why I thought you'll probably want to specifically tell setbody not to mess with her so that autosetbody won't accidentally override it.

Oh well, but I suppose it still won't prevent the users from manually assigning other body type. Although that's obviously their fault.

1.  I don't know how to do it. ( I knew how to do it with a classic SetBody version but not with the blockhead version )

2. And if I knew, I could not test it, because I do not use SetBody reloaded blockhead version.

3. And if I script it for one SetBody version the people with the other SetBody version will not have the body.

4. And maybe in the SetBody folders is a HGEC E cup with a different bounce as my "tit item with the wriging/tattoo".

Blockhead BodyAssetOverrides folder was the best way. Right body, right bounce, works for everyone who has Blockhead installed.

And auto set body... I do not think many people use it. Different bodies but all the same armor-clothes. You need so much more mods, Auto set armor/clothes ( forgot the right name) and many armor and clothes replacer for all the bodies you use in the AutoSetBody ini.

I'm not telling you to do anything, I was merely suggesting. I guess I was just checking up on ya, it's been years you know. But back to topic:

I can definitely solve the first and second problem.

Third... you don't get to add any dependency, your bodyAssetOverride will still do the job. It's just that setbody *may* override them and I was suggesting you to prevent it from happening beforehand.

The forth one: yeah, that can be a problem. And no one can eliminate this sort of problem for good.

In any case I don't think this is of any significance, so take it easy.

Oh yes there is his voiced version. I talked about his old version in the original Lovers situations thread. The Owyn and Naspia quest are ger4 work.

The voiced version: Some dialogs should work, but some dialogs I have changed and there are many new dialogs.

I do not intend to add sound to my version. Sorry.  Maybe ger4 will do it ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He should be in the room from 22 to midnight.

Do you have other mods that change Owyn?  Other Mods in load order below Lovers situations can overwrite the AI package.

Load all your mods with TES4Edit and then open the Lovers Situations esp and then the NPCs and click Owyn and see if other Mods change Owyn. 

On the left is the Oblivion esm and  to the right are all other Mods in load order that use Owyn. If there is a Mod right of the Lovers situations esp ... that's the Mod that overwrite Owyn.

If no other Mod change Owyn you can try this :

What happens when you wait next to Owyn ?  Get in the Arena before 22PM and see if he walk to the room at 22PM.

You do not have to be in the Quest room ( training room ) to start his AI pack, you can follow when he has entered the room.

!! Sometimes Oblivion starts AI packages very slow if you are not in the same room.  I saw NPCs leave a house more than 2 hours later after the AI pack started.

Maybe the 2 hours he is in the room are too short. ( then I must add a script that forces him to go to the room at 10PM )

Tell me if it he go the room when you wait next to him.

The base esp does not change faces. Only the esp in the "Extras und Readme" folder change faces of 3 or 4 NPCs, all other NPCs are vanilla.

But Lovers Situations will change the face to vanilla Oblivion if it is in load order after OCO. The game use the data of the last Mod in the load order that change the NPCs.

But you must load Lovers Situations after OCO or the NPC do not have the Lovers Situations AI Packages and token. ( The NPCs will not work. Lovers Situation will not work )

There is nothing I can do. The game use the last Mod in Load order with NPC changes. I can not make versions for all NPC and race changing Mods/Overhauls. (OCO, OCO2, XeoSP(MBP), NPC Overhaul, . . .   )

And I do not use any of the Mods.  Only new dialogs you can add to vanilla NPCs without load order conflicts.

So you have to do it yourself.

Load OCO2 and Lovers Situation  with TES4Edit ( Lovers Situation after OCO in your  load order )

Then you drag-drop the eyes, hair, eye and hair color, and the face settings from the OCO2 esp in the Lovers Situations.esp ( OCO2 is now a master file of Lovers Situations.esp  )

Then you have the OCO appearance with the Lovers AI packages and token.

• 2 years later...