So I was having problems with my Kanna Texture for w/e reason and just saw V4. Now V4 fixed the problem easy, but now I get this error. Do I need a new .dds file cause if I get rid of it I get more errors. I'll wait till I get a response before I update the rest, cause all the other skins still work so not much of a point.

Untitled.png

On 6/17/2020 at 11:25 PM, HI-METAL said:

Basic skin texture V4

DOAX-VenusVacation_200617_231002.thumb.jpg.afd9827f8188d4afe10a53c4aa3750d4.jpg

You can switch skins by pressing the set key.
See the ini file or "Readme.txt" for the set key.

Press the keys specified in "Readme.txt" at the same time.

You can even set up your own favorite skin file.

inifile.thumb.jpg.6ba25bcfcbab4e6d9e56c2197d18a759.jpg

This SKIN should be used in conjunction with minazuki mods and other compatible mods.

Square Bikini Nude_newUV #1128 (This image is used for this MOD)

:Since May 2019, the hash on the Square Bikini has changed.
 :Please use this one #4316.

White Lace Nude :Puffy nipples body mesh #3286

Reveal hidden contents

GOM effect

This is an erotic extra skin.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200617_230329.thumb.jpg.dace874716dbe4950ade23b2b518ce8c.jpg

Download

Hello, do the girls have size M breasts

Hi, guys. Have a problem with this mod while using Square Bikini nude (Loquat). Girl in Gacha wears Loquat defaultly and I have weird nipples and pubic. Is there any solutions to see naked girl in gacha? In other places there are no problems, conflicts only with that bikini mod.

Spoiler

20201004101752_1.jpg

20201004102328_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have two problems with v4 mod, can you, pls, help, how to fix it, if its possible?:

1).  At first i used textures/nude skins and costumes from Knight77, than i changed skins to HI-METAL v4, and an old costumes from Knight77 began to display incorrectly in bikini zone: the lower part of pussy have new texture from V4 version, but the uper part have another texture, that didnt compatible (check srcreenshot). The new V4 skins work correctly only with one costumes - Square Bikini Nude, that i dowloaded with V4 mod. So is this mean, that i cann't use all my old costumes from Knight77, or there is any way to fix this visual bug?

462426426.jpg

2). The v4 mod bring textures bug, that change some textures, such a girls hair and even decor stuff in owner room - they became pink. How to fix this "pink" bug?

54н35н367367.jpg

44327373.jpg

On 2020/12/15 at 午後10時33分, Inokanoan said:

私はv4modに2つの問題があります、可能であれば、あなた、pls、ヘルプ、それを修正する方法はありますか?:

1)。  最初はKnight77のテクスチャ/ヌードスキンとコスチュームを使用しましたが、スキンをHI-METAL v4に変更すると、Knight77の古いコスチュームがビキニゾーンで正しく表示されなくなりました。猫の下部はV4バージョンから新しいテクスチャになっていますが、上部には互換性のない別のテクスチャがあります(srcreenshotを確認してください)。新しいV4スキンは、V4modでダウンロードしたSquareBikiniNudeという1つのコスチュームでのみ正しく 機能します。つまり、Knight77の古いコスチュームをすべて使用できないということですか、それともこの視覚的なバグを修正する方法はありますか?

462426426.jpg

2)。v4 modはテクスチャのバグをもたらし、女の子の髪の毛や所有者の部屋の装飾品など、いくつかのテクスチャを変更します-それらはピンクになりました。この「ピンク」のバグを修正する方法は?

54н35н367367.jpg

44327373.jpg

The skin created by HI-METAL does not work well with knight77, and the costume mod created by HI-METAL only works well with the mod created by minazuki. Many of the costume mods that have been uploaded recently are based on HI-METAL skins.

I don't know how they are related, but if you change that and the pink bug occurs, you probably need to change the d3d.ini file.

On 12/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, Back Pack said:

The skin created by HI-METAL does not work well with knight77, and the costume mod created by HI-METAL only works well with the mod created by minazuki. Many of the costume mods that have been uploaded recently are based on HI-METAL skins.

I don't know how they are related, but if you change that and the pink bug occurs, you probably need to change the d3d.ini file.

About pink textures - maybe this bug runnig, because i play at very low graphic setting? I turn off all effects, exept high textures.

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chairwarmer said:

You may download V4 in the link, working fine with me.

Personally I prefer the smaller areola seen for most of the V3 skins, the V4 ones are mostly too big for my tastes.
But I guess for the more recent newer girls (Kanna, Monica, Sayuri, Patty) there's only V4 avaliable.