On 6/17/2020 at 10:25 PM, HI-METAL said:

Basic skin texture V4

DOAX-VenusVacation_200617_231002.thumb.jpg.afd9827f8188d4afe10a53c4aa3750d4.jpg

You can switch skins by pressing the set key.
See the ini file or "Readme.txt" for the set key.

Press the keys specified in "Readme.txt" at the same time.

You can even set up your own favorite skin file.

inifile.thumb.jpg.6ba25bcfcbab4e6d9e56c2197d18a759.jpg

This SKIN should be used in conjunction with minazuki mods and other compatible mods.

Square Bikini Nude_newUV #1128 (This image is used for this MOD)

:Since May 2019, the hash on the Square Bikini has changed.
 :Please use this one #4316.

White Lace Nude :Puffy nipples body mesh #3286

Reveal hidden contents

GOM effect

This is an erotic extra skin.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200617_230329.thumb.jpg.dace874716dbe4950ade23b2b518ce8c.jpg

Download

Can anyone help me how to replace the same as in the picture? Thank you.

Today i got Patty, but when i started using Patty_HI_RES_V4 my FPS on homescreen dropped drastically (up to 18 from 30). It seems this only happens to Patty. When i use Monica_HI_RES_V4, Sayuri_HI_RES_V4 or Nagisa_HI_RES_V4 FPS still stable 30.

Edited by Lezard
On 3/6/2021 at 2:27 PM, Cherry_miss said:

Hi, I just meet the same problem i use the V4 vision skin and use the Square Bikini Nude_v2.0.1[mono1214][HI-METAL]

and doesn't work. Can u help me to fix this plz thank you so much

E49P(6%A9SCI{P$EGLO}%%O.png

It seems that you fixed the problem.

Could you share your "d3dx.ini" plz?

Since that I couldn't find the one #10283 @yuki_95 mentioned ,Thanxx for yor kindness.

On 3/9/2021 at 9:14 PM, yuki_95 said:

You should use file in following post, and replace with "Common" in Square Bikini Nude_v2.0.1[mono1214][HI-METAL].

and replace "d3dx.ini" to another one in #10283 .

On 20/9/2563 at 0 นาฬิกา 29 นาที, VonVolx said:

ดังนั้นฉันจึงมีปัญหากับ Kanna Texture ด้วยเหตุผลและเพิ่งเห็น V4 ตอนนี้ V4 แก้ไขปัญหาได้ง่าย แต่ตอนนี้ฉันได้รับข้อผิดพลาดนี้ ฉันต้องการไฟล์ .dds ใหม่หรือไม่ เพราะหากฉันกำจัดมันออกไป ฉันจะได้รับข้อผิดพลาดเพิ่มเติม ฉันจะรอจนกว่าจะได้รับคำตอบก่อนที่จะอัปเดตส่วนที่เหลือ เพราะสกินอื่นๆ ทั้งหมดยังคงทำงานได้ไม่ค่อยมีประโยชน์

Untitled.png

Do you have this mod?

Hi guys, don't know if this will help anyone but here is what happened to me. I was using the square bikini that Hi-Metal and other members told to use. The thing was i had 3 different body mods (Nude4k, Maroskin and Metal v3). All except one disabled. When i installed Hi-Metals v4, it didnt kick in for unknown reasons. Copied out all the mods, pasted it somewhere else and reinstalled the game. Then brought in square bikini mod and v4 mods. Now everythings perfect. So if everything isnt working maybe try this. The buttons work perfect. Thanks for the great work @HI-METAL and all other modders.

Edited by ExiLeD_poh
error, disabled instead of enabled
1 hour ago, ExiLeD_poh said:

Hi guys, don't know if this will help anyone but here is what happened to me. I was using the square bikini that Hi-Metal and other members told to use. The thing was i had 3 different body mods (Nude4k, Maroskin and Metal v3). All except one disabled. When i installed Hi-Metals v4, it didnt kick in for unknown reasons. Copied out all the mods, pasted it somewhere else and reinstalled the game. Then brought in square bikini mod and v4 mods. Now everythings perfect. So if everything isnt working maybe try this. The buttons work perfect. Thanks for the great work @HI-METAL and all other modders.

thank you but it's difficult for me to use this mod. can you teach me how to use it?

屏幕截图(223).png

1 hour ago, kyaw2 said:

thank you but it's difficult for me to use this mod. can you teach me how to use it?

屏幕截图(223).png

What is in your Alternative folders? I think you can put all the alternatives and nagisa in one folder and disable that folder. Looks like it will clash with Hi-Metal v4. Hi-Metal v4 would have all the bodies needed. Also use only Hi-Metal v4, disable Hi-Metal v3.  My newest mod folder looks like this. Ill show what needs to be enabled and disabled. If you downloaded knight 77, disable what i have in mine too. And you also need the squarebikininude[mono1214]. Hope this helps

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Thanks for the amazing skin mod!

But I come into a problem. When I use the key "4" and  "PgUp",I can't switch the skin mod.Then I try to set up the default in the ini, which is

"[ResourceSayuri]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_C.dds".

And it doesn't work too.

I don't know what's going wrong.

QQ截图20211031115036.png

7 minutes ago, nagitoY said:

1614884123_QQ20211031120717.thumb.png.5f3c4cd09f31f9c0de4a1f32a8db7f68.png

The areola is too big,I want to change the size.?

22 minutes ago, nagitoY said:

Thanks for the amazing skin mod!

But I come into a problem. When I use the key "4" and  "PgUp",I can't switch the skin mod.Then I try to set up the default in the ini, which is

"[ResourceSayuri]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_C.dds".

And it doesn't work too.

I don't know what's going wrong.

QQ截图20211031115036.png

oh,I find the reason.Skin mod conflict with tattoo mod,I ban the tattoo mod and it works.