Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded the clothes from page 19... Installed them with Nexus Mod Manager, enabled them on Data Files and when I go to the forge I can't see the clothes... Someone can help me?!

Ps: English is not my native language, so sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beautiful work, you could put the links to download the armor dandelion, Lady Sexy Armor, Rogue Elite Armor, Armor Mini-Karliah, Temptress of Flame Armor, Blade and Soul Armor Negligee, Temptress of Ice Armor, Armor Ageha, Aradia Gold Armor, Rogue Armor Valkyrie Armor and Doomed? 

I loved your work! :cool:  :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not seeing any links to download the converted mod versions...

Page 19 near the bottom has a few.

EDIT: (Am not allowed to post links) / Antioch666

Any chance of posting these files on another server sometime soon??  I'm setting up a new Profile for my games and would love to have a team of buxom vixens to run amok across Skyrim...    Thanks!!

Soundspark wrote it. I can confirm that they work with Terry's mod, but Im having some serious issues with applying the armors on more than 3 people. Lydia and 2 others, because they are close to max weight I think(ze biggest bööbZ... I have 16 followers at this time and when I use the armors on the other 13 followers, either through trade or the console, I get wicked errors x) Devious Device tools work and calyps adult toys also without error; along with the armors. Especially The "Corrupter" armor is nice with extra trinkets :P !!

Found the solution to the armor bugs, although its annoying, because things get kind of not-interesting that way. The reason as to why the armors bug is because of the NPCs weight. I has to be set at a 100 for it to work. You can do like I did and hunt down weight 100 NPCs :P or simply go into the console, click the NPC in question and type in: setnpcweight 100. As I said it kind of lame, but it works.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok well it seems i cant use any of the armor cause no download link, moving to new skin and armor creator then.

Wow, talk about being too lazy to take the time and search the pages. If you did, you would of found some links to the armors that where done for this body but, you obviously don't have the patience to go back a couple pages.

• 1 month later...

OK. I am missing something. If I walk around naked I have great boob size but if I put on armor they shrink down.

I know I am doing something wrong, Can someone help? please.

PS I played vanilla until a month ago 

think of armor as a body replacer, it has it's own body in its mesh; if it does not, it would clip; your armor is not converted to fit your body