Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

2 hours ago, Yorin13 said:

After applying these mods I can see them in the character selection screen, but I cannot select them, because they appear in a locked slot. Does anybody know if this is a bug or a feature?

Tamaki's is in her Party Dress (slot 10), which is a DLC. The same might be true for Ayane, but I have not checked.

huchi001 the god of doa modding --- https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/gallery/70190989/doa6-wip

Hi i have question i see doa 6 modding is in early stages right now , that y we do not see tons of mods like doa 5 have even not same quality mods like doa 5 have , i just find this guy called huchi001 in deviantart selling his mods and my eyes pop out when i see his work is great he making tons of great mods max quality hair's , makeups , costume's with cloth moving motion even with perfect boob motion lol , sad part is all mods are behind pay wall , the guy wanna earn money lol i can understand that , but i am broke lol in covid time , so my question is y other modders not even close of making mods like him ??? iam not disrespecting your work but iam curios why there is such big gap of quality his mods and people mods ,, very strange ... i just hope soon in future we will able to see mods like him by other's as well .... 

8 hours ago, DOA RAJU said:

huchi001 the god of doa modding --- https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/gallery/70190989/doa6-wip

Hi i have question i see doa 6 modding is in early stages right now , that y we do not see tons of mods like doa 5 have even not same quality mods like doa 5 have , i just find this guy called huchi001 in deviantart selling his mods and my eyes pop out when i see his work is great he making tons of great mods max quality hair's , makeups , costume's with cloth moving motion even with perfect boob motion lol , sad part is all mods are behind pay wall , the guy wanna earn money lol i can understand that , but i am broke lol in covid time , so my question is y other modders not even close of making mods like him ??? iam not disrespecting your work but iam curios why there is such big gap of quality his mods and people mods ,, very strange ... i just hope soon in future we will able to see mods like him by other's as well .... 

There are other good modders like GattoTom, MonkeyGigabuster, mohamedelkordy129, Segadordelinks... (Those are my favourites) I think the problem is the lack of support the game is having rn that makes modders lose their interest.

In my case as modder I stopped uploading my mods on devianart or posting download links since nobody was using them xdd I just upload some screenshots on twitter and then they remain in the void 

10 hours ago, DOA RAJU said:

I really don't understand how to make a popular mod, maybe the only way is to put a price on it --- free things are always cheap. 

For your question: "y other modders not even close of making mods like him ?" My answer is : because he has never been a target of free modding.  We are sharing what we have,  not making what you want. And the price of our sharing is just a "thank you" and some nice comments. Obviously, what you want has a market there, thus you need to pay for it. If you can pay good money, we do can make whatever you want.

Spoiler

Imagen

ImagenImagenImagen

These are some of my mods btw

3 hours ago, Azkni said:

There are other good modders like GattoTom, MonkeyGigabuster, mohamedelkordy129, Segadordelinks... (Those are my favourites) I think the problem is the lack of support the game is having rn that makes modders lose their interest.

In my case as modder I stopped uploading my mods on devianart or posting download links since nobody was using them xdd I just upload some screenshots on twitter and then they remain in the void 

I'm trying to apply my Sexy Hajinmon mod to other girls with the same body type.

In this case it's Kasumi -> Kokoro.

However, when I try renaming the files to KOK_COS_010, I run into a neck seam problem.  

Spoiler

kokhajin.jpg.b60726647b68a9e2cab15063f2b0e3e7.jpg

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

I am not re-writing the mod.ini by the way.  I am trying to apply it directly to the slot

9 hours ago, wingzg said:

I'm trying to apply my Sexy Hajinmon mod to other girls with the same body type.

In this case it's Kasumi -> Kokoro.

However, when I try renaming the files to KOK_COS_010, I run into a neck seam problem.  

Reveal hidden contents

kokhajin.jpg.b60726647b68a9e2cab15063f2b0e3e7.jpg

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

I am not re-writing the mod.ini by the way.  I am trying to apply it directly to the slot

Their body mesh is not the same.
At least you need to fix the neck of the body mesh.

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.92403ec65e0d5de5aceeb077b66d17c8.jpg

On 9/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, DOA RAJU said:

The purpose of a free MOD is different from a paid one.
Ways to get the MOD you want: do it yourself or pay for it
It is unrealistic to always expect others to make free MODs that you want.

Hi I speak Spanish but I write in English in case someone does not understand me, I would like to know if someone can help me by explaining how to extract or export the models and textures of doa 6 because according to there is a doa tool or something like that and there is also the g1mtool but I do not know how to use it, I read everything but I am more of learning by watching video tutorials or if not step by step through screenshots so I do not know if someone can teach me how to use it now well another question if there is a program with it that animations or movements can be removed from the game? I seemed to see one like this in a Portuguese tutorial on YouTube but with the doa 5 and also if there are plugins for 3ds max or are they only for Blender? by the way I tried to export them or extract it with a program called ninja ripper (I don't know if they know it) but it gave me an error in the textures they have another color so I better decided to investigate about the internal files of the game and get here and I want you to help me now I'm new in advance, thanks for your attention, I just hope that someone can answer me please.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, Azkni said:

هناك لاعبون آخرون جيدون مثل GattoTom و MonkeyGigabuster و mohamedelkordy129 و Segadordelinks ... (هؤلاء هم المفضلون لدي) أعتقد أن المشكلة تكمن في قلة الدعم التي تتمتع بها اللعبة والتي تجعل المراقبين يفقدون اهتمامهم.

في حالتي بصفتي مديرًا ، توقفت عن تحميل تعديلاتي على devianart أو نشر روابط التنزيل نظرًا لعدم استخدام أي شخص لها xdd ، قمت فقط بتحميل بعض لقطات الشاشة على Twitter ثم بقيت في الفراغ 

How to buy from it doa5lr mod

22 hours ago, RoockyGTA said:

Hi I speak Spanish but I write in English in case someone does not understand me, I would like to know if someone can help me by explaining how to extract or export the models and textures of doa 6 because according to there is a doa tool or something like that and there is also the g1mtool but I do not know how to use it, I read everything but I am more of learning by watching video tutorials or if not step by step through screenshots so I do not know if someone can teach me how to use it now well another question if there is a program with it that animations or movements can be removed from the game? I seemed to see one like this in a Portuguese tutorial on YouTube but with the doa 5 and also if there are plugins for 3ds max or are they only for Blender? by the way I tried to export them or extract it with a program called ninja ripper (I don't know if they know it) but it gave me an error in the textures they have another color so I better decided to investigate about the internal files of the game and get here and I want you to help me now I'm new in advance, thanks for your attention, I just hope that someone can answer me please.

I think in here its well explained 

You need to use rdbtool, lnktool and g1mtool their use is explained there and the tools are intuitive to use :D Also the script (also linked in that page)

Y

11 hours ago, Azkni said:

Creo que aquí está bien explicado 

Debe usar rdbtool, lnktool y g1mtool, su uso se explica allí y las herramientas son intuitivas de usar.También :RE el script (también vinculado en esa página)

Y

I thought that you only had to use the g1m tools but what are the other 2 tools for exactly? is that I read the main post I mean the one you said but there are some details that I do not understand or at least not in writing as I said I am more to learn through captures or video tutorials that is why I want someone to guide me since I am new to This is the modding of doa and my goal is clear I want to extract the models and textures from the game to take them to a 3D program like Blender or 3DS Max (that's the one I use) and export them to XPS or Xnalara but since I don't know anything about them internal game files I need someone with experience in the subject to explain it to me and I will collaborate with the use of all those tools even if the animations or movements of the game can be removed too by the way thank you for having answered me.

hi, i've been lurking for a while and enjoying all the great mods and tools people made. thanks a ton for making everyone's DOA experience better.

i'm interested in getting into modding and rendering the models in blender. so far i can extract meshes and textures and apply them in blender, but running into issues with armatures and poses:

1. i currently have body, face, and hair separately imported as fhx exported from g1m. but i'm not sure how to link the three separate mesh together along with the right armature weights. the only thing i can think of is adding bone constraint to each of the armature for common bones like SK_NECK

2. is there anyway to export and edit poses/animations in blender and import them back into the game? i've only found tools for mesh/texture only. the only tool that seems relevant seems to be 3DMigoto? that looks more like a dump/extract tool. wondering if there's anything that allows exporting from static game files

3. (this is a stretch) but does anyone have some shader

thank you for helping in advance. any help is greatly appreciated.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:46 PM, Chem-pro said:

Hey everyone !

If that possible, Can someone explain the different textures types of DOA6 and what should do in game materials.

_kidsair

_kidsalb

_kidsnmh

_kidsocc

_kidsrfr

_kidsshl

_kidswtm

_kidss4m

_kidsthk

_kidsnmb

I already know some of them but if someone know in details (Is it just RGBA or Layers of SRMA (Specular, Roughness Metallic and AO) .... etc .

Thanks 

Happy good times !

are you trying to render DOA models in another program?

my guesses for the materials:

alb = albedo / diffuse

nmh, nmb = normal (nmb seems to be normals under different conditions)

occ = AO (guessing from name)

rfr = reflection? secular? (guessing from name)

s4m = subsurface scattering? (guessing from looking at sss textures from other programs)

dont know the rest sorry.

16 hours ago, newmodder123 said:

hola, he estado al acecho por un tiempo y disfruto de todas las grandes modificaciones y herramientas que la gente hizo. muchas gracias por mejorar la experiencia DOA de todos.

Estoy interesado en entrar en modding y renderizar los modelos en Blender. hasta ahora puedo extraer mallas y texturas y aplicarlas en Blender, pero tengo problemas con las armaduras y las poses:

1. Actualmente tengo el cuerpo, la cara y el cabello importados por separado como fhx exportados desde g1m. pero no estoy seguro de cómo unir las tres mallas separadas junto con los pesos de armadura correctos. lo único que puedo pensar es agregar restricción ósea a cada una de las armaduras para huesos comunes como SK_NECK

2. ¿Existe alguna forma de exportar y editar poses / animaciones en Blender e importarlas de nuevo al juego? Solo he encontrado herramientas para malla / textura solo. ¿La única herramienta que parece relevante parece ser 3DMigoto? que se parece más a una herramienta de volcado / extracción. preguntándome si hay algo que permita exportar desde archivos de juegos estáticos

3. (esto es un tramo) pero ¿alguien tiene algún sombreador?

gracias por ayudarnos de antemano. Cualquier ayuda es muy apreciada.

Friend, did you manage to export the meshes and textures? Could you explain that to me? Please? I am also new and I want to learn and if you can help me, it is through captures, I have done everything but nothing works for me, maybe I am doing it wrong so I need your help