Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

17 hours ago, deutchlander said:

I having troubles with REBEL This message appears when I try to go in the game.  FAILED  TO APPLY THE PATCH "LAYER2 :LOCATECISL". How can I solve it?

Update it. Everytime there's an update to the game, check for an update to REDLEBE. Get in the habit of this! Otherwise, you'll repeat the same or similar questions in this topic over and over. (That goes for everyone!) If it all of a sudden doesn't work one day after it did the previous time you used it, chances are an update broke it. Get the update, retest. If it doesn't work, then ask.

10 minutes ago, Azkni said:

can someone tell me how to transfere weight withought bugged vertexs? I did lot of mods but i cant use them in-game 

ty

Transfer weight, clear up non-bone vertex groups, run " Assign new 3DMigoto vertex group" set "vertex group step" to 3, export, that is it.

1 hour ago, fgh1t6 said:

Transfer weight, clear up non-bone vertex groups, run " Assign new 3DMigoto vertex group" set "vertex group step" to 3, export, that is it.

wow that actually worked. There are still some bugged vertex but 80% are not bugged ty ☝️

I edited the 3DMigoto Blender.py ,as @fgh1t6 said, for preventing some DOA6 meshes for not being loaded correctly. There could be some loss of the data (if i'm not wrong).

Download here ? 3DMigoto Blender DOA6fix.py

@rjqnraos19 You could be interested in into too.

2 hours ago, Azkni said:

I still need to fix feets, tail and antlers, how it looks? opinions¿

edited: and fix textures ofc

It's a nice idea to bring that costume to males too! Thanks for using my work

14 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

I edited the 3DMigoto Blender.py ,as @fgh1t6 said, for preventing some DOA6 meshes for not being loaded correctly. There could be some loss of the data (if i'm not wrong).

OHH MY GOD

Finally! really work perfectly! :D

Thank you!

2 hours ago, gatto tom said:

Not quite clear for me. If we use this script, will there be data loss only for the model of Kokoro or for all models?