how to change the appearance of a NPC?

hope i find help here - questions:

1. I only want to change the hairstyle of a npc - how in SkyrimSE? (In fallout4 i can click on a npc via console and write "slm" and it works.)

2. thats more difficult i think: i want to change the face of a npc... any ideas?  (hairstyle, eyebrows, some tints)

is this possible without loading a replacer-mod?

hope u guys can help

52 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try the Internet. Apparently it is a wonderful thing where you can find out all sorts of things just by using a search engine.

jesus dude do you have to be such an ass to everybody??? if the question annoys you just move along. wow... smh... wow...

20 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

jesus dude do you have to be such an ass to everybody??? if the question annoys you just move along. wow... smh... wow...

I come here to help people if I can. I don't come here to trawl through posts by people to fucking lazy to read the most basic things. This is supposed to be an adult site not pre-school. And if you don't like what I write just move along.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I come here to help people if I can. I don't come here to trawl through posts by people to fucking lazy to read the most basic things. This is supposed to be an adult site not pre-school. And if you don't like what I write just move along.

listen to yourself. did you read what you just wrote?

helping is good but your curmudgeon attitude is really a huge downer not just to me whenever i read one of your condescending, intentionally hurtful comments targeted at usually noobs that are just trying to get into modding, but also to those individuals who just opened the door to a whole new world of adult modding and are eager to get some help only to be slapped in the fucking face by a know-it-all elitist jerk.

i can't imagine all the people who are scared to post a question because of you and your curmudgeon-ilk. image the noobs who try to come here with a smile only to leave with a frown because of you. you act like you own the place.

look how you guys ganged up on this guy HERE

whatever dude.

1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

listen to yourself. did you read what you just wrote?

So let me get this right. I am not allowed to comment on things I don't like but you are?

11 minutes ago, johnwnorton said:

so ok - dat Grey Cloud dood is really an outstanding adorable puppy

No. I'm a bloke who can write in sentences and has the wit to search for things I don't know.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

So let me get this right. I am not allowed to comment on things I don't like but you are?

No. I'm a bloke who can write in sentences and has the wit to search for things I don't know.

let's examine what we both don't like.

• YOU: don't like ANYONE who you feel didn't do their homework before posting a question
    • "HOW DARE THEY MAKE ME (what was it you said above? oh yea) TRAWL THROUGH THIS SEWAGE OF IDIOTIC QUESTIONS THAT IS SO BENEATH ME!"

• ME: I don't like when people like YOU treat those people like shit.
    • I was one of those noobs (actually still am) that asked a million dumb questions years ago and LL had people that actually didn't mind and liked this community enough to help anyone ESPECIALLY NOOBS.

do you goosestep around your house? because that would make TOTAL sense.

Grey Cloud - "ein minuten bitte!" were you about to submit a question about CBBE vs UNP?!?! Dummkopf! that question was asked ad nauseam... 6 YEARS AGO you dolt!

look cloud... let's just drop this because i'm not trying to be some defender of the down-trodden but i just wanted you to know that i'd wager that alot of people read your posts talking down to these new people and are seriously turned off. maybe you didn't know how you were coming across and how it affected people... maybe you just don't give a shit. i dunno but i think you should just at least try to understand that not everyone has to be the way you want them to be.

maybe LL has become "like this" and i'm the odd ball. who knows.

8 minutes ago, johnwnorton said:

so, my thread is now "grey cloud" ones?

Ahmm... i still have these questions - if some1 can climb down the mountain and help a noob in that case?

While Grey Cloud came off quite harsh, this is a question that is asked and answered a LOT, and the answer is No, not without using the CK .  You can change a lot of things on an NPC from the neck down in game but not the face or hair. The head has to be edited and exported from the CK, essentially making your own NPC replacer. Done incorrectly and you end up with the grey face bug.

9 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

so, my thread is now "grey cloud" ones?

Ahmm... i still have these questions - if some1 can climb down the mountain and help a noob in that case?

sorry i hijacked your thread. last post about it i promise.

just wanted to publicly apologize to grey cloud. i should have voiced my concerns privately. apologies buddy.

Archived