Color changing unp/unpb 3D meshed pubic hair

@DorkDiva

it works with CHSBHC Body but look how:

75734319879702179434.jpg

this chainge my CHSBHC body... :(((:(((:(((

can you fix this?;/

Yikes' date=' well, the one I did was for unp/unpb and it's evolution's.

[/quote']

Ymmm... i don't understand are you do this mod for CHSBHC body?:(

this mod is awesome please;/

The pubichair mesh can be ported the the chsbhc body by who ever wants to do it. It can be ported to any body mesh, my main goal with this was getting it to work with the unp/unpb body types. I personally don't use that body and really don't have the time on my hands to keep uninstalling and reinstalling multiple body types and working them over in nifskope at the moment. So I put up a disclaimer on the DL part of the thread stating the pubic hair mesh can be ported to whatever body mesh anyone wants, I am sure you will be seeing a chsbhc version as well as a cbbe version of it very soon.

Ok... maybe someone do this mod in CHSBHC;/

i will be waiting:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For everybody wanting this to work with custom skeletons (aka, BBP) or custom races, you will need to edit the .dds file (textures\actors\character\pubhair.dds) to your character's hair color manually.  This is not hard, as it is just a solid square color (even noobs at GIMP or photoshop can do it).  Then, just copy the trimesh with nifscope onto both the _0 & _1 body meshes and you're good to go.  It's a bit of a pain, but it sure beats merging 2 skeletons...

• 1 month later...

Hey thanks for this mod. I have a working CHSBHC version here. Make sure the elfbodyfix is enabled otherwise you'll ctd. Get the textures from the original mod.

Added CHSBHCmbphbuttrig.zip  for ass bounce support. Use this with CHSBHC if your using 2.1 or older.

I try to use your file, it looks great but some mesh is missed in waist part. Can you upload the full mesh and texture you use  too please?

Get the pube textures from the unp mod on the first page and then the body textures from chsbhc on nexus. I'm not using any other textures than the ones included in those mods.

Thnaks for your reply :)

Then it's the problem of body mesh...I use the order to install CHSBHC3.5->TBBP->pubichair mod->your body mesh...and if I run bodylisde at last, the pubic hair mesh will disappear...

what body type you use then? Do you ever run bodyslide and what type you choose?

Stupid question but is there any way to get this to work with a companion?

My companion is platinum blond but the pubes are jet black. When i edited the colour in the CK the Pubes did not appear to change inside the CK.

I have exactly the same question as Deathmaw, except my one is bright red hair  :D Cheers

• 2 weeks later...