Color changing unp/unpb 3D meshed pubic hair

how can i port the pubic mesh is it female body nif 1 or 0?

Both NIFs are used (generated) on my system concerning the Cubic hair (the original had also both changed on my system). I can take a closer look with nifscope if you wish.

Which body type do you plan to port which hair to ?

This mod is just great. Really beautiful bush :) One question. Could you please do  your pubes for this (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34213) body mod? This is still work in progress. I would love to play using your pubes on this body. Cheers.

IMO I don't think it's necessary. You can achieve the same body with CBBE (though it supposedly is some more work). There are some CBBE muscular mod like the http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13377 (Sexy sporty Map) for cbbe, just google for "CBBE muscular".

As a plus you get all the awesome bodyslide options from CB ++ http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to have a different color for my char thatn all the other npcs and vise versa?

I installed the landind strip mesh, both my char and the follower get the mesh (they both use unp skeleton) but whtn I open recemenu, the color is uptaded for my character acording to her hei color, but the same color is also aplied to everyone. Am I missing something?

Is there a way to have a different color for my char thatn all the other npcs and vise versa?

I installed the landind strip mesh, both my char and the follower get the mesh (they both use unp skeleton) but whtn I open recemenu, the color is uptaded for my character acording to her hei color, but the same color is also aplied to everyone. Am I missing something?

AFAIK only with custom races. You can create a custom race from vanilla race with a mod like

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720

Note that some custom races (like ashen race) have a slightly different folder structure than vanilla.

All unique parts have to be in the custom races folder. You might need to move it manually. Also the folder structure is not that trivial (like Data/meshes/actors/character for skeleton and body (meshes), Data/meshes/armour/?? for armours (I don't know more details) and so on. Similar needs to be done for textures. Custom races usually require the RaceCompatibility mod as well.

Finally I don't think that you can easily replace the body (and/or skeleton) of all non-vanilla custom races.

Good luck!

I dont have to replace all the vanila ones. I will only add the mesh to my "custom race" with if I get what you say right, I can just use my existing UNP skeleton, and just create a custom race. The race will have the same skeleton as I have now, but I will be able to tweak the textures and the meshes in this case only for my character.

• 1 month later...
Guest wellbredbitch

i am currently conducting a full reinstall of the game and all mods. i can't remember if i have to install the main file first and then overwrite it with suprbush or not. could you advise me oh great and wise DorkDiva?

SUPERBUSH RULES! in my humble opinion.

the inspiration for my character

the absolutely beautiful, Scarlett. what a woman!

i am currently conducting a full reinstall of the game and all mods. i can't remember if i have to install the main file first and then overwrite it with suprbush or not. could you advise me oh great and wise DorkDiva?

SUPERBUSH RULES! in my humble opinion.

the inspiration for my character

the absolutely beautiful, Scarlett. what a woman!

attachicon.gifatk-natural-hairy-scarlett-013.jpg

UMMMMMM????? UHHHH!!  REALLY BRO?

I guess everyone has their own taste and YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IT HERE!!!! LOL :shy:

• 1 month later...

Might I suggest going the extra mile? make differing levels of bushiness for the entire unpb model and make it change as days go on? Maybe give a resistance to frost and exposure from frostfall as you gain hair, but lower speechcraft, and reverse that for clean shaven? That way anyone could have their choice dynamically and realistically in game.

Well, with the help of Endiness, I figured out a way to get the pubes to change color with the hair. Yes, it dose really work.

This is for the unp/unpb bodies and their cousins.

I will not be personally doing other body types at this time due to personal constraints, I just don't have time right now.

To all those who use the extended slider color mods, this works with it with no problems, so any color is possible really.

Use showracemenu to make it change to your characters hair color.

Thanks to Nuclearsatan for the original mod, and Endiness and Shaydow for all their help.

The mod:

Three screen shots:

Update one:

Disclaimer: Just in case your wondering about it, you can port the pube part of the mesh and it's branch to what ever body type you want, this is for everyone to enjoy and use.

Three more screen shots:

Five more screen shots:

Update two:

Hi, this mod is a great addition to Skyrim. Has anyone tried to assign a different slot to the pubic-hair mesh? I mean, in order to let things work like hair and helms. When you equip a helm, it replaces your hair slot; anyway, when you take the helm off, the hair mesh gets re-equipped.

It would be nice to assign an underwear slot (say 49 or 47) to pubic hair; then we should find a way to let it get unequipped when you wear panties and re-equipped when you take them off. (This in order not to let the hair mesh and the panty mesh clip with each other)

Well, with the help of Endiness, I figured out a way to get the pubes to change color with the hair. Yes, it dose really work.

This is for the unp/unpb bodies and their cousins.

I will not be personally doing other body types at this time due to personal constraints, I just don't have time right now.

To all those who use the extended slider color mods, this works with it with no problems, so any color is possible really.

Use showracemenu to make it change to your characters hair color.

Thanks to Nuclearsatan for the original mod, and Endiness and Shaydow for all their help.

The mod:

Three screen shots:

Update one:

Disclaimer: Just in case your wondering about it, you can port the pube part of the mesh and it's branch to what ever body type you want, this is for everyone to enjoy and use.

Three more screen shots:

Five more screen shots:

Update two:

Hi, this mod is a great addition to Skyrim. Has anyone tried to assign a different slot to the pubic-hair mesh? I mean, in order to let things work like hair and helms. When you equip a helm, it replaces your hair slot; anyway, when you take the helm off, the hair mesh gets re-equipped.

It would be nice to assign an underwear slot (say 49 or 47) to pubic hair; then we should find a way to let it get unequipped when you wear panties and re-equipped when you take them off. (This in order not to let the hair mesh and the panty mesh clip with each other)

Yes this needs to be done.

+ xp32 has started a 'UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT', I don't know if he has changed the mesh or anything like that but wouldnt pamfolette's idea make this mod independant of the UNPB mesh so we wouldnt have to replace it.

The only thing with this mod im not shore about is weather it has the most up2date UNPB & weather its using BBP, TBBP or non BBP.

I apologize for what must be a really noobish question, but: I have to choose between using this and using TBBP, right? Because I tried installing this mod, and lost my bounciness. Is there a way to get both this mod and TBBP to play nice together? Or would these two things not affect each other at all, and I just did something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually combined them with the UNPB BBP body for personal use myself and also added them as a standalone equippable item. I'd be willing to release them here if you like, if DorkDiva would be alright with that. :) They might need a little more testing but they seem to work fine for me so far, including the hair match.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I've pulled this out of Skyrim entirely and put it on the Type 3 body for Fallout.  Trouble is, under Fallout settings, I can't seem to get it to change colors.  I'm not familiar with the Skyrim shader flags, but I was curious if you might have any idea on the settings to work on Fallout level nifs.  

For Skyrim, do you basically mimic the shaders and settings for a normal hair mesh, or is it different?  

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually combined them with the UNPB BBP body for personal use myself and also added them as a standalone equippable item. I'd be willing to release them here if you like, if DorkDiva would be alright with that. :) They might need a little more testing but they seem to work fine for me so far, including the hair match.

That would great. I'm pretty sure the disclaimer pretty much gives you the go to do so. A standalone, equippable version would just bypasse so many incomplabilities, it would be much appreciated if you'd release them.

Yeah, it seems like it should be okay.

I've uploaded the equippable pubes to this post. Just use the console 'help pube' and additem to get 'em.

From those who messaged me for it earlier the item seems to work just fine but there are a few caveats which are beyond me to fix;

- First of all the pubes sometimes reset to black when the game first loads or they're first equipped. The hairs in my game do the same thing as well though so it might just be a problem on my end. It can be (temporarily) fixed by opening the race menu (~ console 'showracemenu' ) going to the hair tab and tweaking the hair colour slightly in any way before changing it back to your preference to refresh the pubes' colour.

- Second of all it seems the pubes only borrow their colour from the player character's hair colour, so it's not really usable by NPCs unless they share the PC's hair colour.

WearablePubes.rar

TheOniNinja is a Giant among lesser men...there is no emoticon that can express how happy I am with this. Go into showracemenu every now and then? Shit, I was doing that every 10 minutes with SOS on my male PC to fix his dong size anyways. And this doesn't even mess with the textures on the equip able SOS, it actually leaves a lil' tuft o' pubage at the top when both are equipped. Finally my bright blue haired PC can show that the curtains really do match the drapes! Well done sir, well done indeed.