Jump to content

Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)


Recommended Posts

Posted

リソースが違ってたみたいですね。

私はだいぶ前に直してたんで忘れてました。

ResourceFace15_IB → ResourceFace14_IBにすれば大丈夫です。

image.png.27bda6f5b9db02c8099c4e5a0f3c11c2.png

Posted

The blushing animation for Kasumi and Kokoro is currently unavailable.
Could you please fix this if possible?

I'm desperate.

Posted (edited)

I've fixed the remaining issues that I had put on hold because their effect was considered very minor.  (DMM)
The main changes are to the eyelashes and the eye weights.

With this, all fixes except for her eyes have been completed.

 

kasumi.jpg

Kasumi.7z

Edited by Sonemi Kusonemi
Posted (edited)

I have fixed an issue where the blush feature did not work properly when using body oil on the following characters. (DMM)
Amy, Ayane, Fiona, Honoka, Leifang, Luna, Nanami, Patty, Yukino

 

Edit

Added Sayuri

 

oil blush.7z

Edited by Sonemi Kusonemi
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

日本語で失礼します!

なぎさのblush実装予定はございますでしょうか…?

Posted
10 hours ago, dddmmm said:

日本語で失礼します!

なぎさのblush実装予定はございますでしょうか…?

It has been fixed. Please download it again.

Posted
On 5/12/2026 at 5:37 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said:

It has been fixed. Please download it again.

ありがとうございます!

Posted

I encountered an issue with Shizuku, but fortunately, it seems I was able to resolve it simply by changing the hash values.

 

However, in my environment (Blender v2.93), I was unable to import the five characters created by py913 (Yukino, Shizuku, Reika, Meg, and Azusa) due to an “IndexError: tuple index out of range” error.
Is this happening only in my environment?

DOAX_VV 2026-05-15 03-50-09.jpg

Sizuku.7z

Posted
On 5/14/2026 at 3:04 PM, Sonemi Kusonemi said:

I encountered an issue with Shizuku, but fortunately, it seems I was able to resolve it simply by changing the hash values.

 

However, in my environment (Blender v2.93), I was unable to import the five characters created by py913 (Yukino, Shizuku, Reika, Meg, and Azusa) due to an “IndexError: tuple index out of range” error.
Is this happening only in my environment?

DOAX_VV 2026-05-15 03-50-09.jpg

Sizuku.7z 1.83 MB · 2 downloads

 

There was an error with the tooth weights, so I gave them a quick fix
Just copy over the files in the folder with these
 

 

Tooth01.zip

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...