Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

8 minutes ago, S_S_Majin said:

Unfortunately, the eye patch is attached to model of the head, so can't change it to match the skins.

Wait but the previous red Mirai was without patch, can I use it?

8 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

Fixed a defect in the model. To correct it, I decided to display shoulder armor.

Thank you again, and thanks for all of your hard work!

I don't know how to fix the bouncing of the boob-plates, so I can't fix it.

As I recall, it's actually something special about the Murakumo model. I remember reading about it in one of the artbooks, the director was saying it was a pain in the ass to get to work and he had to do something special with Murakumo's body model to do it. That's why the effect doesn't happen with anyone else but her. I don't blame you for not wanting to tackle it though, it sounds like a pain in the ass.

23 minutes ago, S_S_Majin said:

Please use this. However, the Eyepatch will always come off.

Thank you I'll try it.  :)  Ah ok ok, with this I have the No-eyepatch everywhere, now I understand.

75_00.zip

Here is your Sexy General outfit... If it works. Had some problems with the archive  and assumed that every variants use the sames ids for the sames parts.

But now i want to enjoy that moment to plant a 12 gauge shell in your knee ? :

Is this possible to make some outfits skirts longer? And specifically Ryoki's one. Every art of Ryoki show her wearing a whole gown going to the boots, and find that it will fit her really well. The way to make a outfit braless requires at some moment to "unify" the body between stages. Will it works with other parts?

I will do some testing, and at least find if Ryoki's outfit has a long-skirt version.

Edit: Someone do have the originals 21 and  21a Ninja outfits? before they were done braless and even edited? I need them to check something.

Edit 2: And I think that i will need them fast. Thanks. However, i'm doing a fresh reinstall of the game. It uninstall all mods,fine but i will post a backup for every outfits. However, doing this annoy me a bit, as publishing such amount of files even in a compressed-compressed-compressed folder -never tried doing this, and surely useless or home to issues- it won't fit the 200 something limit of the site.

Edit 3: Do someone knows how to publish an archive as big as 3gb? I think the limit is 200kb or 200mb i don't know when the warning say only 200 something.

Edit 4: Here is Ryoki's fixed braless oufit:RyokisOutfit.zip

I wonder how the bra remover ended up replacing original outfit with the shorter one... I put a patch, optional, which can be used to replace the shorter version by the original. Found stupid that the outfit is long only for his own character. Enjoy that fix.

14 hours ago, Quinncy Crow said:

As I recall, it's actually something special about the Murakumo model. I remember reading about it in one of the artbooks, the director was saying it was a pain in the ass to get to work and he had to do something special with Murakumo's body model to do it. That's why the effect doesn't happen with anyone else but her. I don't blame you for not wanting to tackle it though, it sounds like a pain in the ass.

There are two versions of Murakumo's ninja outfit: The one that Murakumo wears when she puts the costume on, "11a_00H/L," and the standard one that every other character uses, "11_00H/L". If somebody was to go through the same editing process to make the stripped-down version of the outfit using the original unedited "11a" version, the breastplate would retain the "unmoving" characteristics.

You can also replace the normal 11_00-11_04 files with the original "11a" versions to give the same effect when all characters use the costume, but you will sometimes get slight clipping problems. 

On 3/31/2019 at 10:38 PM, Hen1158 said:

There are two versions of Murakumo's ninja outfit: The one that Murakumo wears when she puts the costume on, "11a_00H/L," and the standard one that every other character uses, "11_00H/L". If somebody was to go through the same editing process to make the stripped-down version of the outfit using the original unedited "11a" version, the breastplate would retain the "unmoving" characteristics.

You can also replace the normal 11_00-11_04 files with the original "11a" versions to give the same effect when all characters use the costume, but you will sometimes get slight clipping problems. 

So, it's possible to fix it?

On 3/24/2019 at 2:45 PM, S_S_Majin said:

Thank you for waiting. remove the stockings from gessen outfit, Ikaruga's outfit and fluffy santa 

Is possible to add Ryobi's Outfit in this Stockingless Pack? Should be the only one stockingless left, I guess.

And besides Murakumo, other modified outfits should have no problem, right? or there are other troublesome costumes that I don't know?

Also, I noticed that the Stockingless Pack overwrites some files of some Braless Costume Packs. (No-bra is included in those stockingless files?)

Thanks for any explanation reply.

6 hours ago, adamgrateness said:

So, it's possible to fix it?

Yes, but unfortunately I'm not able to do it personally. I've tried to make changes to the 11a files similar to Majin's work, but I'm not as skilled at the editing process as they are. For some reason, Murakumo's ninja outfit is a bit more difficult to work with than other costumes (at least for me). I'll keep working at it and let you all know if I can get it to work. 

12 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Is possible to add Ryobi's Outfit in this Stockingless Pack? Should be the only one stockingless left, I guess.

And besides Murakumo, other modified outfits should have no problem, right? or there are other troublesome costumes that I don't know?

I checked Ryobi's outfit, but I couldn't modify it due to several problems.
It is possible if take off shoes along with stockings,  I don't think you would like it.
The defect of the costume has been fixed, so there is no problem for now.

12 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Also, I noticed that the Stockingless Pack overwrites some files of some Braless Costume Packs. (No-bra is included in those stockingless files?)

Thanks for any explanation reply.

Yes, including Braless.

4 minutes ago, S_S_Majin said:

I checked Ryobi's outfit, but I couldn't modify it due to several problems.
It is possible if take off shoes along with stockings,  I don't think you would like it.
The defect of the costume has been fixed, so there is no problem for now.

Ok, perfect. Thanks.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:34 AM, Alphaneos said:

Wow awesome thanks!

i sometimes ask myself if your even human because you do such good work in a very short time. ?

Would it be Possible to remove the pants and shoes from Sexy T-Shirt?

☺️

remove the pants and shoes from Sexy T-Shirt
Added it to the stockingless file uploaded before.

Stockingless etc.7z

1047280195_removepantsandshoes.JPG.d44bbce07059203a8a46ac125cb68ee6.JPG

16 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

remove the pants and shoes from Sexy T-Shirt
Added it to the stockingless file uploaded before.

Good job.

8 hours ago, lolermee said:

is the raincloud in the game or is it a DLC, cause i can't seem to find it in my game.

The same for me. Raincloud is not a DLC but I can't understand where is in-game and how to use it.