Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

17 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

I'm not sure, but 4 of these characters are the only ones that actually become red in the storyline? Right? GOOD.

I think all 5 people use it in storyline. I just used the original texture of the face.
Don't you think it is unexpectedly cute?

5 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

I think all 5 people use it in storyline. I just used the original texture of the face.

Yes, it can be kind of adorable.

<OFF TOPIC>

I really wish that SKBN have modding support, especially for adding more outfits.

I was trying Ryoki lately. Not only she is truly adorable but she even smash EVERYONE. Her combat weapons make me think of a Riot Officer combined with an Armed Policeman (kind of) and was curious to see if this will look good for her. And do anyone know about what is the best outfit for Hibari? I seriously dislike her and an unable to find anything good...

</OFF TOPIC>

5 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

Yes, they are. But why did you used normal color place with 4 characters and one pale?

Of course I can change position C1, C2, C4 ... but why you chosen one pale?

20 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

Yes, they are. But why did you used normal color place with 4 characters and one pale?

Of course I can change position C1, C2, C4 ... but why you chosen one pale?

skin tone - C0:default, C1:pale, C2:normal, C3:tan, C4:tan(lines)

The default skin tone for Hikage is pale(C1).
So the default(C0) and pale(C1) are the same color, which is different from normal(C2).
I used pale(C1) to avoid reducing the number of skin tone could choose.
The other 4 people use normal(C2) because the default(C0) and normal(C2) are the same color.

3 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

The default skin tone for Hikage is pale(C2).
So the default(C1) and pale(C2) are the same color, which is different from normal(C3).

Then, for example I could rename all with C4 and use them instead of tanlines. Since the "red" of all your skins is the same. Right? Thanks.

Hello? How can I mod Burst Re:Newal's soundtrack? I wanna replace its original soundtrack with the ones from Burnout series (especially Burnout 2). Besides muting the main music and play spotify or any music player in the windows background, Is it possible to replace the soundtrack so easily? Is there any other ways to import other songs?

Also here's a playlist of Burnout 2 OST

On 1/26/2019 at 9:35 AM, O_O said:

I found that the logo skip for PBS also works for BUST/RN

Logo Skip by kholdy - Mega
Install :  Extract in "...\GameData\Movie"
Effect : Skips two of the logos on startup.

New Game Intro by AbeLincoln55   TIP: Goes well with kholdy's Logo Skip
Install : Extract in "...\Gamedata\Ui\"
Effect : Replaces game intro of more welcoming screens

also works for BUST/RN but must be modified.

In PBS the logo file was one (logo.cat), now they are three.

XSEEDGameslogo.cat for guess what ?

crilogo.cat for criware

brand.cat for HoneyParadeGames

I keeped the same PBS logos for xseed and criware, I swapped PBS honeyparade with the PBS 5th anniversary one, so also Crimson squad and New Hebijo have one screen.

New SK-BR Game Intro by AbeLincoln55 and O_O   TIP: Goes well with kholdy's Logo Skip

https://mega.nz/#!RJgyxICQ!lRwWyQs_X3oC81-x7E-xxVd5V4iWojnfk6Lawqg4INk

Made with Cat Texture Editor by Whocares8128

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77193-cat-texture-editor-for-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

Trying to download the New SK-BR Game intro but i need an Encryption Key password. Any idea what it is or how to get around. Ive tried Kagura and not working

You must copy all the link. If you click on the limk, encryption key is requested. It is the part of the link after the ! . You must use !lRwWyQs_X3oC81-x7E-xxVd5V4iWojnfk6Lawqg4INk  as ]decryption key, or copy the whole link

https://mega.nz/#!RJgyxICQ!lRwWyQs_X3oC81-x7E-xxVd5V4iWojnfk6Lawqg4INk 

been trying to edit some skins but I keep getting crashes every time I start a mission, not sure what I'm doing wrong. The edited skins work fine in the changing room and they even work in missions if the AI is playing the character, but if I try to play as the edited character myself the game freezes. 

I export the .cat with CTE, open the .dds files in GIMP and make the changes, save as .dds then use CTE to add them back to the .cat. Wondering if I'm using the wrong GIMP settings when I save the files or something.

Also, not sure if it's possible, but if someone more talented than I could mod Shiki's outfit to not have the cape I would be very grateful.

(OFF TOPIC)

Okay, i want to know if  there is somewhere to discuss about the game or something... I found a whole feature in fights that i never even thought it would exists. Hint: Middle + Shift post-transform with 5 stars. Try it with Ryoki or Kagura, you will see.

Edit:

I will try to make the braless version of General Outfit, which is a classier version of the Knight one, thought i don't really consider them as "military" outfits due to their revealing side. I will at the same time try to comfirm a theory with the .cat files.

5 hours ago, miraclemallet said:

been trying to edit some skins but I keep getting crashes every time I start a mission, not sure what I'm doing wrong. The edited skins work fine in the changing room and they even work in missions if the AI is playing the character, but if I try to play as the edited character myself the game freezes. 

I export the .cat with CTE, open the .dds files in GIMP and make the changes, save as .dds then use CTE to add them back to the .cat. Wondering if I'm using the wrong GIMP settings when I save the files or something.

Also, not sure if it's possible, but if someone more talented than I could mod Shiki's outfit to not have the cape I would be very grateful.

It seems better to check the CAT file you edited directly, so could you upload it?
Also, I will upload a file with the cape removed from Shiki's outfit in next post.

8 hours ago, Quinncy Crow said:

Hate to be the one who keeps pointing stuff out, but Murakumo's new fit has a weird line sticking up over the shoulder. I think its something left over from her collar.

https://prnt.sc/n57c68

Also I just noticed that her boob-plates aren't static and unmoving anymore. Dunno if that was intentional, kinda miss the boobs bouncing behind the armor effect though.

Fixed a defect in the model. To correct it, I decided to display shoulder armor. I don't know how to fix the bouncing of the boob-plates, so I can't fix it.
It includes an optional file to remove cape from the Shiki's outfit.

Braless Costumes fix and option.7z

1896661507_BralessCostumesfixandoption02.thumb.JPG.ddfd9504efc1f4b66a664d27bac1e8dc.JPG

Amazing. Especially the different colored eyes of Ryona and Ryobi.

But is possible to have Yagyu and Mirai no patched on the eye only for this red skins, that not affect the other skins?

31 minutes ago, Log Horizon said:

Amazing. Especially the different colored eyes of Ryona and Ryobi.

But is possible to have Yagyu and Mirai no patched on the eye only for this red skins, that not affect the other skins?

I'm glad you liked the red skin mods.

Unfortunately, the eye patch is attached to model of the head, so can't change it to match the skins.