ZaZ-Animation-Pack Discussion ( ZaZ is Back )

ZaZ

Whistles ' date='

Alright First off Im Not Going to make the Mod . I will Provide the Animation and Equipment only. Someone wants to Make a Mod for this and Take credit , PM me I will Send you the Resources .

There was a lot of talk and pm's for a port I just tried a run .

I have Used Replacers here , It shouldn't be like this.

Who ever wants to take this up , will have find another way

[img']http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa477/mastercchris/Skyrim%20Mods/HRA.jpg[/img]

VIDEO

The Horse Rides Again

Cheers

Holy freaking fuck sacks o-o hottest thing, Patiently waiting so hard x3

• 1 month later...

Ah okay, I was mistaken. I had thought you meant the spooling animation was of the spider doing the spooling. I do hope you're able to pull it off!

-----[WIP]-ZAZ--EXTREME-----

C1.jpgC2.jpgC3.jpg

Video - Spit Roast

Im Not Sure How this can Be pulled off , But its not too hard I guess

Just Equip the Spit Roast Suit and Play the Provided Animations , Similar to the Web thingy .

Im not much of the Vore/Gore Type , But I do like the occasional Peril Theme

This is Still a WIP , Ill Make a Few More Simple Animations before I Upload.

Cheers

That is so goddamn hot. I would love for spit roasting to be something I can do to slain enemies, or alternatively something my enemies can do to me upon my death. Like let's say I'm taken down by necromancers or Forsworn. I die, it fades to black like normal, then it fades in on my naked corpse slow roasting over an open fire. Maybe they joke about how good I'll taste and they laugh, then it fades to black again to game over. I really want that to be a thing now.

Man I'd love a mod like this, having a bit of a cannibal/gore fetish, this would be the best ever, if only I knew how to mod.  :s

Always found the in game cannibalism disapointing, no cooking or real eating of bodies or anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Whistles ,

Alright First off Im Not Going to make the Mod . I will Provide the Animation and Equipment only. Someone wants to Make a Mod for this and Take credit , PM me I will Send you the Resources .

There was a lot of talk and pm's for a port I just tried a run .

I have Used Replacers here , It shouldn't be like this.

Who ever wants to take this up , will have find another way

HRA.jpg

VIDEO

The Horse Rides Again

Cheers

WHY THE HELL AM I ONLY SEEING THIS NOW!? D=

I've been wanting this for months ;~; Though rather mounting an NPC and then having the player ride... or vice versa... Though... NPCs are pretty boring in their daily lives, only a handleful do interesting unrepetitive things. (Or at least a greater variety you don't notice as much).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this is where requests are to be brought up, you might want to consider providing one or more of the animations being requested in this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21618-sexualized-sneak-killmove-mod-warning-very-dark-project/

That's another I have a great idea now will someone please provide it thread but...

For executions you could provide the animation that ends in the burned dead body impaled on a stake you see in so many places in Skyrim. It would have to be considered "lore friendly" since someone is doing that to people.

One thing that would be really nice is to convert animations from SexLab into bound Sex. I went through a bunch of animations I could use for XPO.

The ones I would need the most are:

Rough Missionary

AP Skullfuck

Arrok Missionary

(My 3ds install broke, so I figured I should go with Blender, but I never got past just installing it and playing around.)

I think that spider thingy is icky ^^ but my new computer is going to arrive mondayish (and it's going to be soooo new and shiny and not broken!) so maybe I'll celebrate by making a mod? n_n I think giving spiders ability to wrap player in a web with their vanilla poison attack would be easy. But adding spooling phase to it could be a little buggy because skyrim loves to do weird things when there are animations in a scripted sequence especially when there's combat and chaos around!

You could use like it a Sex Debauchery thing for spider. 

I mean when a spider get you to zero, instead of dying, you find yourself in a cocoon and you have to break free.

EDIT:

Ooops I've realized now how old is your post. So you've already done that. It's aracnophobia mod.

Xaz, why dont you make any mods for your animations?

I do: Prison Overhaul, for instance. All of the animations are made by Chris,... Just pointing that out ... :)

There are plenty of other mods that make heavy use of the animation package. Sanguine Debauchery is one of the more popular ones, but also AG12s slavery frameworks, o3dbondagetest, etc.

Search the forums for the ZaZ tag... http://www.loverslab.com/tags/forums/ZaZ/

One thing that would be really nice is to convert animations from SexLab into bound Sex. I went through a bunch of animations I could use for XPO.

Rough Missionary

AP Skullfuck

Arrok Missionary

(My 3ds install broke, so I figured I should go with Blender, but I never got past just installing it and playing around.)

Ask Arrok for the base files he used if you want to convert any of his animations. If he's willing, that will save you a lot of effort. He's indicated that it's easier to create a new animation from scratch than it is to take an existing one from it's final files back into the tools to modify it.

Since this is where requests are to be brought up, you might want to consider providing one or more of the animations being requested in this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21618-sexualized-sneak-killmove-mod-warning-very-dark-project/

That's another I have a great idea now will someone please provide it thread but...

For executions you could provide the animation that ends in the burned dead body impaled on a stake you see in so many places in Skyrim. It would have to be considered "lore friendly" since someone is doing that to people.

Yeh , I did have a look , usually i would go for a structure first or framework atleast ,  Lets see  how much I can manage this month with out going crazy :P

As for Execution  thing why not , its not too hard , it would be a pose anyways , some more details would be nice . I dont recall the charred bodies being impaled .... were they ?

Rough Missionary

AP Skullfuck

Arrok Missionary

Will take a look , Have a Ready Rig Setup Already lets see how they are 

Have a Peek at the bottom, of this post.

I think that spider thingy is icky ^^ but my new computer is going to arrive mondayish (and it's going to be soooo new and shiny and not broken!) so maybe I'll celebrate by making a mod? n_n I think giving spiders ability to wrap player in a web with their vanilla poison attack would be easy. But adding spooling phase to it could be a little buggy because skyrim loves to do weird things when there are animations in a scripted sequence especially when there's combat and chaos around!

You could use like it a Sex Debauchery thing for spider. 

I mean when a spider get you to zero, instead of dying, you find yourself in a cocoon and you have to break free.

EDIT:

Ooops I've realized now how old is your post. So you've already done that. It's aracnophobia mod.

Yeh ,  this is the old thread before the pack was made , When I just released stuff without the ESP ........

I think an armbinder or other such offset animations would be wonderful.  Ones that allow or make locomotion more interesting would really help, as so many of the current improvements provided are so stationary.  

Very Possible , I had done the armbinder test quite a while back , along with the Wooden and metal Stocks it worked as re-placers now I just I have to use the new XP32 skeleton and the new offset features , along with that I will release some poses too .

I love your MOD,THANKS!!

May be more animations for SEXLAB?Much more BDSM sex can registered in sexlab?

Sorry for my bad ENGLISH.

Bound Sex animations yes a lot lacking , (Oblivion and Fallout )  , Lets see if time permits and how it actually plays out 

Xaz, why dont you make any mods for your animations?

I do: Prison Overhaul, for instance. All of the animations are made by Chris,... Just pointing that out ... :)

There are plenty of other mods that make heavy use of the animation package. Sanguine Debauchery is one of the more popular ones, but also AG12s slavery frameworks, o3dbondagetest, etc.

Search the forums for the ZaZ tag... http://www.loverslab.com/tags/forums/ZaZ/

Thats because I ( ZaZ Chiris ) suck at Scripting :P  ,   Xaz is the better half of our little project here  , combined with the Modders and other testers and players , and it works out well . 

I'm stoked just to see you mention rough justice, I've been hoping for a gallows anim forever!

Quite Possible again , the gallows animation sequence  in Rough Justice ( Oblivion Player Slave Encounters ) were mine 

The ones I would need the most are

Rough Missionary

AP Skullfuck

Arrok Missionary

Ask Arrok for the base files he used if you want to convert any of his animations. If he's willing, that will save you a lot of effort. He's indicated that it's easier to create a new animation from scratch than it is to take an existing one from it's final files back into the tools to modify it.

Yeh , its always Easier to start from scratch , however  I will give these 3 a shot , because Im altering only the arms and for the just for the receiver , I will see how tedious it is to do these three and then decide how  to proceed  from there .

Personally i think  , there's already too much sex in game  and more will come surely . I should focus on mod related animations and stuff. Also now its time to Experiment with the new features and what can be accomplished with them , like Furniture animations and offsets , I would need  some hand Scripters handy like the the last time how jbezorg offered me help with the Pillory Sex animations .

lets see how it goes 

Any time your return to Helgen this is what greets you:

post-76788-0-93946300-1380926665_thumb.jpg

The same is used a lot around Foresworn hideouts. You might think someone just put burned corpses on stakes but the stake shows blood so... it would be more likely they were put on the stake and then hit with a fireball spell,

I would need  some hand Scripters handy like the the last time how jbezorg offered me help with the Pillory Sex animations .

Count me in if you need scripting help. :)

Another thing:

The pillory model is kind of broken. The collision mesh is way too big. This means that when people come too close to it, it will slow down the game or sometimes also crash it.

I've fixed this in Prison Overhaul by just removing the collision mesh, but that's not a permanent solution.

I would need  some hand Scripters handy like the the last time how jbezorg offered me help with the Pillory Sex animations .

Another thing:

The pillory model is kind of broken. The collision mesh is way too big. This means that when people come too close to it, it will slow down the game or sometimes also crash it.

I've fixed this in Prison Overhaul by just removing the collision mesh, but that's not a permanent solution.

Aha ....... I had this Isuue too  ...................  it was the pillory crashing the game  .........ehhh .  

Aight , I will fix that , and give it a shot  What we can do is 

1. Add a collision mesh Around the Pillory Via the CK .

2. The Pillory Collision will be heavy too many vertices ( thats my error when making it )  , if I make my Own , but maybe I redo the collisions using simple box meshes around it and use that  model instead   and it can have some Havok too

did you remove the collision mesh , from the zaz pack it self ? which model if so

Cheers

Another thing:

Aha ....... I had this Isuue too  ...................  it was the pillory crashing the game  .........ehhh .  

Aight , I will fix that , and give it a shot  What we can do is 

1. Add a collision mesh Around the Pillory Via the CK .

2. The Pillory Collision will be heavy too many vertices ( thats my error when making it )  , if I make my Own , but maybe I redo the collisions using simple box meshes around it and use that  model instead   and it can have some Havok too

did you remove the collision mesh , from the zaz pack it self ? which model if so

Cheers

No, I just changed for PrisonOverhaul. Data\Meshes\xpo\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif

For furniture, it's really tricky to do good collision meshes, because the camera collides also with the mesh, but you can't target things without the collision mesh. I solved that for the wooden horse by just removing bits and pieces of the collision there, but it may be harder in other cases.

Archived