ZaZ-Animation-Pack Discussion ( ZaZ is Back )

ZaZ

Ah okay' date=' I was mistaken. I had thought you meant the spooling animation was of the spider doing the spooling. I do hope you're able to pull it off!

-----[WIP]-ZAZ--EXTREME-----

C1.jpgC2.jpgC3.jpg

Video - Spit Roast

Im Not Sure How this can Be pulled off , But its not too hard I guess

Just Equip the Spit Roast Suit and Play the Provided Animations , Similar to the Web thingy .

Im not much of the Vore/Gore Type , But I do like the occasional Peril Theme

This is Still a WIP , Ill Make a Few More Simple Animations before I Upload.

Cheers

That is so goddamn hot. I would love for spit roasting to be something I can do to slain enemies, or alternatively something my enemies can do to me upon my death. Like let's say I'm taken down by necromancers or Forsworn. I die, it fades to black like normal, then it fades in on my naked corpse slow roasting over an open fire. Maybe they joke about how good I'll taste and they laugh, then it fades to black again to game over. I really want that to be a thing now.

I hope I never end up being your enemy :exclamation:

Amazing work :3 I can't wait to see how this stuff will be implemented.

I think that spider thingy is icky ^^ but my new computer is going to arrive mondayish (and it's going to be soooo new and shiny and not broken!) so maybe I'll celebrate by making a mod? n_n I think giving spiders ability to wrap player in a web with their vanilla poison attack would be easy. But adding spooling phase to it could be a little buggy because skyrim loves to do weird things when there are animations in a scripted sequence especially when there's combat and chaos around!

I think that spider thingy is icky ^^ but my new computer is going to arrive mondayish (and it's going to be soooo new and shiny and not broken!) so maybe I'll celebrate by making a mod? n_n I think giving spiders ability to wrap player in a web with their vanilla poison attack would be easy. But adding spooling phase to it could be a little buggy because skyrim loves to do weird things when there are animations in a scripted sequence especially when there's combat and chaos around!

would be an awesome thing to do, the web wrapping via the spit attack, I'd love to try that out with a mod if you'd be so kind as to make it. the cocooning that chris has done would be great to see modded in and I'm eager to try it out when someone gets around to modding it in. hope to see it soon

Thats Great , :)

Actually I was thinking Of Ridding the Unp Nude Bodies and The Nude Male Bodies , And Make the Cocoon a lil Transparent , That Would totally Rid the Chance Of body Textures looking Crappy .There Will Be clipping with different But hey Its a Web :P

If its only the Cocoon it would also make My job Easier for sure , No headache for the Body Textures . I can Make 2 Types with/without the Head Showing

The Pulling the arms Behind is also a Good measure for curvyness .

With all That Im in midst of creating an ' ZaZ Animation Pack Framework' No ones done it yet So im Giving it a go , It will be a resource so Modders dont need to add animations to their own plugin They can Use it call animations from the Esp and/or Esm I will Provide along with the Animation Pack .

I have About 100 .Hkx Lying about including the ones from ZaZ Resources. The Animation Pack Will Not Have Spells Because I want it to Be Standalone Basic Animation Frame Work

Wish me Luck

Cheers

Oooooooh that would be very helpful! By the by do you have some animations for player entering those webbedy poses? Like getting constricted and then falling on the ground or being raised up? I guess I could try to bypass it with some distracting screen effects or see if actors can still be animated while paralysed but annimations like this would be really fun ^^

Oooooooh that would be very helpful! By the by do you have some animations for player entering those webbedy poses? Like getting constricted and then falling on the ground or being raised up? I guess I could try to bypass it with some distracting screen effects or see if actors can still be animated while paralysed but annimations like this would be really fun ^^

Im Not Sure How You Mean , For Falling Down You can Use the Minimum Ragdoll effect . Making a Falling effect isnt a Problem the Problem comes to Hoist the actors . Maybe If You can Keep the Spider Close enough , I can Levitate them in a loop to make that effect till they are in the Final Stages

Cheers

Oh nuh I mean "entering" animations for your wrapped up poses: something like when actors climb into beds before they go to sleep. I know I could ragdoll an actor but then she or he would just get up and only after this I'd be able to play animations which would look really weird ^^ that's because ragdoll totally breaks and stops all animations. The "falling down" would need to be an actual animation to work right

But I guess I can still find some ways to do it withut it ^^

Oh nuh I mean "entering" animations for your wrapped up poses: something like when actors climb into beds before they go to sleep. I know I could ragdoll an actor but then she or he would just get up and only after this I'd be able to play animations which would look really weird ^^ that's because ragdoll totally breaks and stops all animations. The "falling down" would need to be an actual animation to work right

But I guess I can still find some ways to do it withut it ^^

real eager to see what you make of Chris' webbing stuff! sounds like you've got great plans for it

how do i set up the fluidity mod im haveing trouble figureing it out

This is a Resource For Modders , You Have to Get it Game Via CK yourself.

There is No other Way Because I did not Provide any Esp's.

The Liquid Effects . Can be Added as An Armor , An Impact Effect or Animated Object.

Adding Animations Is all Done Via FNIS , Or Replacing a FNIS Spell or ZaZ Spells(This is How I Test My Animations).

Once Again Im Just a Source Provider , These Arent Plugins , When a Mod Author wants to Take it Up ,and Create a Proper Mod He/she can Do so .

Cheers

how do i set up the fluidity mod im haveing trouble figureing it out

This is a Resource For Modders ' date=' You Have to Get it Game Via CK yourself.

There is No other Way Because I did not Provide any Esp's.

The Liquid Effects . Can be Added as An Armor , An Impact Effect or Animated Object.

Adding Animations Is all Done Via FNIS , Or Replacing a FNIS Spell or ZaZ Spells(This is How I Test My Animations).

Once Again Im Just a Source Provider , These Arent Plugins , When a Mod Author wants to Take it Up ,and Create a Proper Mod He/she can Do so .

Cheers

[/quote']

so right now the only way to try out the cocoon stuff in game would be to replace FNIS spells with them? any idea on how to do that? I ask this cause I'd like to test that stuff you did out since it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything with your great work here, which is a shame. I'm not a modder but if I could figure out how to replace those FNIS spells I'd at least be able to test those out in game

That spit roast animation is disturbing... it makes me hurt in my soul... BUT! it gave me an idea for a mod that I'm thinking of doing. So, is there an animation or a model for the player's head on a spike, either planned by you or available somewhere else that you know of?

(I'm planning on an imprisonment mod for when you're captured by [insert opposing faction here] during the civil war quests which leads to your execution unless you escape. I think the ol' head on a stick trick would make a good final scene in that case.)

so right now the only way to try out the cocoon stuff in game would be to replace FNIS spells with them? any idea on how to do that? I ask this cause I'd like to test that stuff you did out since it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything with your great work here' date=' which is a shame. I'm not a modder but if I could figure out how to replace those FNIS spells I'd at least be able to test those out in game

[/quote']

Lol For the Web as Well as the Fluidity Models , A lil CK Work Is Required . Im a Lil Busy for few days especially during the Weekend till Tuesday. Me providing the Replacement with FNIS Spells will Not Cut it .The Web Has to be Worn Like an Armor and the animation has to be played.

Im Planning on Releasing My Own Animation Pack By next weekend

This will Certainly Have an ESP.

Cheers

That spit roast animation is disturbing... it makes me hurt in my soul... BUT! it gave me an idea for a mod that I'm thinking of doing. So' date=' is there an animation or a model for the player's head on a spike, either planned by you or available somewhere else that you know of?

(I'm planning on an imprisonment mod for when you're captured by [insert opposing faction here'] during the civil war quests which leads to your execution unless you escape. I think the ol' head on a stick trick would make a good final scene in that case.)

Unfortunately no ,

If you Want an actors Head On a Pike . The Only Way I Know how to do it is By Making a Pike Armor With a Bloody Neck , Restraining/unconscious the actor , Setting a Dead Expression.Adding Blood Drips Via Impact Effects. Again scripting is Necessary .

And This Probably Doesn't need any animations as well.

I May Pursue it , But I have a lot on Plate at the moment.It will Be sometime or even Earlier , Because its easy Im may Jump to it If I get bored of animating or Sumthing.

Cheers

My First Priority is to Get the Animation Pack Out , there are Loads Of Animations I had Made , using similar methods .

Cheers

so right now the only way to try out the cocoon stuff in game would be to replace FNIS spells with them? any idea on how to do that? I ask this cause I'd like to test that stuff you did out since it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything with your great work here' date=' which is a shame. I'm not a modder but if I could figure out how to replace those FNIS spells I'd at least be able to test those out in game

[/quote']

Lol For the Web as Well as the Fluidity Models , A lil CK Work Is Required . Im a Lil Busy for few days especially during the Weekend till Tuesday. Me providing the Replacement with FNIS Spells will Not Cut it .The Web Has to be Worn Like an Armor and the animation has to be played.

Im Planning on Releasing My Own Animation Pack By next weekend

This will Certainly Have an ESP.

Cheers

That spit roast animation is disturbing... it makes me hurt in my soul... BUT! it gave me an idea for a mod that I'm thinking of doing. So' date=' is there an animation or a model for the player's head on a spike, either planned by you or available somewhere else that you know of?

(I'm planning on an imprisonment mod for when you're captured by [insert opposing faction here'] during the civil war quests which leads to your execution unless you escape. I think the ol' head on a stick trick would make a good final scene in that case.)

Unfortunately no ,

If you Want an actors Head On a Pike . The Only Way I Know how to do it is By Making a Pike Armor With a Bloody Neck , Restraining/unconscious the actor , Setting a Dead Expression.Adding Blood Drips Via Impact Effects. Again scripting is Necessary .

I May Pursue it , But I have a lot on Plate at the moment.It will Be sometime or even Earlier , Because its easy Im may Jump to it If I get bored of animating or Sumthing.

Cheers

My First Priority is to Get the Animation Pack Out , there are Loads Of Animations I had Made , using similar methods .

Cheers

ah ok, good to hear on the animation pack, hopefully that will include the cocoon stuff. I eagerly await it

Unfortunately no ,

Cheers

Cheers

Thanks, that's actually really helpful. I was thinking of looking into making armours anyway, since my taste in clothing isn't really catered to in many mods, so I might be able to work it out if it's as straightforward as that. That said, if not it was only a little extra idea, it could just as easily just end with the axeblade falling on your neck. Thanks for the info. :)

Okays I changed my mind! I'm sorry I don't feel like doing this after all. I tried but I totally can't make these animations work, the FNIS generator is just too confusing for me.

If someone would like to use "FNIS for modders" to make these animations are available in CK and work in game I'll be happy to write all the scripting for it! but until someone does that I'm helpless with this thingy ._.

Okays I changed my mind! I'm sorry I don't feel like doing this after all. I tried but I totally can't make these animations work' date=' the FNIS generator is just too confusing for me.

If someone would like to use "FNIS for modders" to make these animations are available in CK and work in game I'll be happy to write all the scripting for it! but until someone does that I'm helpless with this thingy ._.

[/quote']

Lolz , Im On it The animation Pack is about 50% done , I will resume Modding on Tuesday , Since Im Busy this weekend , Also A New Cocoon is Almost done So I will keep The Option of Both available .The Problem was to get the transparency Right , Im Still Struggling But It will Happen .

Cheers

And Yea Adding Animations is a Bit of Hassle , But Without FNIS lol there wouldnt be any animations

Okays I changed my mind! I'm sorry I don't feel like doing this after all. I tried but I totally can't make these animations work' date=' the FNIS generator is just too confusing for me.

[/quote']

Lolz , Im On it The animation Pack is about 50% done , I will resume Modding on Tuesday , Since Im Busy this weekend , Also A New Cocoon is Almost done So I will keep The Option of Both available .The Problem was to get the transparency Right , Im Still Struggling But It will Happen .

Cheers

And Yea Adding Animations is a Bit of Hassle , But Without FNIS lol there wouldnt be any animations

thanks for the update guys. and a new cocoon? just more transparent or something? and you'll have the more opaque one posted here and this more transparent one in it? sounds good though. just glad to hear you're working on it, no real rush, life comes first.

at any rate, I do look forward to seeing more and trying this out once you get around to finishing the pack. keep up the great work

[/quote']

Cheers

Oooooooh! I didn't know you were doing this! Wheeeeee! ^^ In this case I'll wait for your behaviour file first, trying to do this all alone is just making me want to cry xD

Yea , The Transparency Issue Still Needs Work Done ,

I want to Make it so that , the default installed bodies are used.

So there are no Texture Issues .

Also Current One Looks Like the Spider took a Bondage class :P.

The Actor Will Now Use Default Installed bodies CBBE , UNP etc

post-8726-1359788161678_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881617233_thumb.jpg

Its not too Shabby , But I May Make a Second One and Remove the Transparency and the actor will look mummified

Cheers

Yea ' date=' The Transparency Issue Still Needs Work Done ,

I want to Make it so that , the default installed bodies are used.

So there are no Texture Issues .

Also Current One Looks Like the Spider took a Bondage class :P.

The Actor Will Now Use Default Installed bodies CBBE , UNP etc

Its not too Shabby , But I May Make a Second One and Remove the Transparency and the actor will look mummified

Cheers

[/quote']

this new preview looks great! though a little off without a gag I think, bondage but no gag. lol, hope you'll include multiple versions of the cocoon stuff in your animation pack, thanks again for sharing more with us, hope to see the pack soon

Archived