ZaZ-Animation-Pack Discussion ( ZaZ is Back )

ZaZ

so just a question to you Chris' date=' will you be posting the animation pack in this topic here? also, will they be used in game via the FNIS items? or through a spider or something else? just curious

[/quote']

No , I will Post it in the Downloads Section , And I wont Mess with the existing FNIS Items ,I never Did Never Will :P .

That Being Said , Its an animation Pack , I WILL NOT Make Spells For it ,Someone can do that Later Or equicidal if he wants and has the time can Add the animations to ZAZ Resources That is His Spell Mod Request him Politely and he might do it .

Lol , It will be sad to the Fluidity Used as Spell :P , I myself would Love to see a realistic approach to it .

You can use console commands to test the animations , with a little know how.

My job here is creating a simple framework , So Modders can Call ZAZ animations in their Scripts during Quests etc. My Scripting knowledge is close to zero with Skyrim , So Im Sticking to my guns in Animating.

I wanted to make a set of Cuffs and Collars that dont Replace the hands or feet of the actor , I was successful . And they work fine with the UNP Or CBBE without Compromising the hand or feet textures

I did the Same for Males as well . Why do the males in skyrim Have such Huge Necks ......... So there are about

3 Cuff Sets - Male/Female

2 Collars - Male/Female

GSB's Lovers Bitch Cuff/Collar Set - Female

It will be posted Somewhere during the end of the upcoming week .

Cheers

so just a question to you Chris' date=' will you be posting the animation pack in this topic here? also, will they be used in game via the FNIS items? or through a spider or something else? just curious

[/quote']

No , I will Post it in the Downloads Section , And I wont Mess with the existing FNIS Items ,I never Did Never Will :P .

That Being Said , Its an animation Pack , I WILL NOT Make Spells For it ,Someone can do that Later Or equicidal if he wants and has the time can Add the animations to ZAZ Resources That is His Spell Mod Request him Politely and he might do it .

Lol , It will be sad to the Fluidity Used as Spell :P , I myself would Love to see a realistic approach to it .

My job here is creating a simple framework , So Modders can Call ZAZ animations in their Scripts during Quests etc. My Scripting knowledge is close to zero with Skyrim , So Im Sticking to my guns in Animating.

I wanted to make a set of Cuffs and Collars that dont Replace the hands or feet of the actor , I was successful . And they work fine with the UNP Or CBBE without Compromising the hand or feet textures

I did the Same for Males as well . Why do the males in skyrim Have such Huge Necks ......... So there are about

2 Collars - Male/Female

Cheers

ah ok, I'll keep an eye out for it in the downloads area then, thanks for clearing that up. ok, I know you're not a scripter, I was just curious as to how we'd be able to use the animations in game was all, I probably could have worded my question better, but I'm no modder of any sort so I don't know how things are implemented into the game. I'm assuming you'll post the commands and such we need to use to view the animations via the console once you put up the animations for download, right?

and ok, once again thanks for the update on it, still eagerly awaiting your release

ah ok' date=' I'll keep an eye out for it in the downloads area then, thanks for clearing that up. ok, I know you're not a scripter, I was just curious as to how we'd be able to use the animations in game was all, I probably could have worded my question better, but I'm no modder of any sort so I don't know how things are implemented into the game. I'm assuming you'll post the commands and such we need to use to view the animations via the console once you put up the animations for download, right?

and ok, once again thanks for the update on it, still eagerly awaiting your release

[/quote']

Lol , Theres Not Much to It Via playing animations Console .

All You need is a List of what animation is What .

Enter Console mode , Click on an Actor and Type "Playidle Animation Name" Without Quotes .

For example If you want to play the First cyclic animation in Zaz Resources

Enter Console mode , Click on an Actor and Type " Playidle Zazra001 " Without Quotes .

As far as the Arachnophobia Goes I've Finished the cocoons and not going to pursue them any further ,Its back to animations .

post-8726-13597881716712_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1359788171726_thumb.jpg

The Mod author will have 3 Options , Its up to him/her what is to be used

Cheers

ah ok' date=' I'll keep an eye out for it in the downloads area then, thanks for clearing that up. ok, I know you're not a scripter, I was just curious as to how we'd be able to use the animations in game was all, I probably could have worded my question better, but I'm no modder of any sort so I don't know how things are implemented into the game. I'm assuming you'll post the commands and such we need to use to view the animations via the console once you put up the animations for download, right?

[/quote']

Lol , Theres Not Much to It Via playing animations Console .

All You need is a List of what animation is What .

Enter Console mode , Click on an Actor and Type "Playidle Animation Name" Without Quotes .

For example If you want to play the First cyclic animation in Zaz Resources

Enter Console mode , Click on an Actor and Type " Playidle Zazra001 " Without Quotes .

As far as the Arachnophobia Goes I've Finished the cocoons and not going to pursue them any further ,Its back to animations .

The Mod author will have 3 Options , Its up to him/her what is to be used

Cheers

oh ok, can't wait to try that out. and nice! the new webbing pics look great! nice work. eager to try these out. yet another good update

Questions:

- Are you going to make a cast-able webbing spell? (Spider-magics :o )

- In normal circumstances will the spider continue attacking the player as normal, stop attacking, or switching to another animation, mayeb something modded? (omnomnom tasty human fluids)

- Are you considering adding/modding the webbing as a finisher animation?

Questions:

- Are you going to make a cast-able webbing spell? (Spider-magics :o )

- In normal circumstances will the spider continue attacking the player as normal' date=' stop attacking, or switching to another animation, mayeb something modded? (omnomnom tasty human fluids)

- Are you considering adding/modding the webbing as a finisher animation?

[/quote']

as a reply to Illuminati, he's not animating or modding the spider, this is just a resource for modders, someone else has to include it in a full blown mod, but he's releasing this at the end of the week so we can try it out via console command (he'll be uploading the esp) i asked that kind of thing before in this topic, if you go back through it you'll see that.

and to you von, he's not animating the spider at all from what i hear, that's up to the modder from what he was saying, this is just the cocooning animation for the player/npc victim that could be used in someone else's mod in the future, check the previous pages for his answers, he's been over this

Awesome! I've been hoping someone would create some new cuffs! Were those uploaded somewhere in Downloads already? Probably not - week isn't over yet. :) Just don't know where to find 'em when you do.

[/quote']

2 Collars - Male/Female

Cheers

Awesome! I've been hoping someone would create some new cuffs! Were those uploaded somewhere in Downloads already? Probably not - week isn't over yet. :) Just don't know where to find 'em when you do.

[/quote']

2 Collars - Male/Female

Cheers

not sure, but, as he told me with the web thing, he said he'd post it in the downloads thread somewhere, so if you want to check back later you could always click his name, then click "search posts" or "search threads" to find where he posts or starts threads, I've been doing that lately while waiting for the arachnophobia animation pack

not sure' date=' but, as he told me with the web thing, he said he'd post it in the downloads thread somewhere, so if you want to check back later you could always click his name, then click "search posts" or "search threads" to find where he posts or starts threads, I've been doing that lately while waiting for the arachnophobia animation pack

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll do that.

The web stuff is interesting, too! Looking forward to see what the modding community does with it.

not sure' date=' but, as he told me with the web thing, he said he'd post it in the downloads thread somewhere, so if you want to check back later you could always click his name, then click "search posts" or "search threads" to find where he posts or starts threads, I've been doing that lately while waiting for the arachnophobia animation pack

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll do that.

The web stuff is interesting, too! Looking forward to see what the modding community does with it.

same, I'm just itching to try the web stuff out in game too, from his animation pack when he posts it

I think we'll need to make the Spiders a bit tougher though. They're not really very hard to kill. Unless the web thing occurs as an attack of some sort, rather than as a consequence of being "beaten"...

I think we'll need to make the Spiders a bit tougher though. They're not really very hard to kill. Unless the web thing occurs as an attack of some sort' date=' rather than as a consequence of being "beaten"...

[/quote']

yeah that is true, any suggestions on both routes? and I did like Mrs. Leeches' suggestion, of turning the spit attack into the web

Just a Quick Update .

I will Release the animation pack Alpha on Saturday Mid-Noon GMT , Provided I can Finish Up with the documentation and the other Corrections . There is So much lists to write . So many Screens to take Sigh .

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Cheers

Just a Quick Update .

I will Release the animation pack Alpha on Saturday Mid-Noon GMT ' date=' Provided I can Finish Up with the documentation and the other Corrections . There is So much lists to write . So many Screens to take Sigh .

Cheers

[/quote']

Great! I hope your new cuffs are part of what you'll be releasing this weekend, too. In any case, thanks for all your work!

Just a Quick Update .

I will Release the animation pack Alpha on Saturday Mid-Noon GMT ' date=' Provided I can Finish Up with the documentation and the other Corrections . There is So much lists to write . So many Screens to take Sigh .

Cheers

[/quote']

sounds great! can't wait to get your release, hope your work on it goes well, if I had any ability in that area I'd help you out without a second thought. thanks for all the effort and the update again

Whistles ,

Alright First off Im Not Going to make the Mod . I will Provide the Animation and Equipment only. Someone wants to Make a Mod for this and Take credit , PM me I will Send you the Resources .

There was a lot of talk and pm's for a port I just tried a run .

I have Used Replacers here , It shouldn't be like this.

Who ever wants to take this up , will have find another way

HRA.jpg

VIDEO

The Horse Rides Again

Cheers

Yep Thanx , My Next Big Project Will Be Trying to get movement animations For these

AT THE STABLES

StableBoundI.jpgStableBoundII.jpgStableBoundIII.jpg

NAP TIME

StableSleep.jpg

THIRSTY

StableDrink.jpg

SHARING SPACE

AtTheFarmI.jpg

AtTheFarmII.jpg

FREE VIEW

ViewI.jpgViewII.jpgViewIV.jpg

I Need to Fix Alot of Stuff , and Release it Later on Once I Make animations and Fix a Few Rigging Issues .So Dont Push for a Release .

Mostly Everything was made from Scratch So it was a Pain in the Butt And I was Going For a sorta Lore Friendly Approach :P LoL

HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD

Cheers

There was a lot of talk and pm's for a port I just tried a run .

I have Used Replacers here ' date=' It shouldn't be like this.

Who ever wants to take this up , will have find another way

[/quote']

Probably a silly question and completely focussing on the wrong item, but I do recall having seen screen shots of the saddle with the decoration before.

Is this coming from a mod?

Happy new year to all :-)

Probably a silly question and completely focussing on the wrong item' date=' but I do recall having seen screen shots of the saddle with the decoration before.

Is this coming from a mod?

Happy new year to all :-)

[/quote']

Ummm , I haven't Released The Saddle yet , Because I don't know How .

Im Using Replacers for the default Saddle ,

Lol the thing is that when someone mentions something in the forum I try to have a go at it , Its done but releasing it is a problem because i hate the Headache of Packaging and releasing ( I need an assistant for CK WORK :P )

I can Post it as a Resource later on, Someone can add it or use it in his/her mod

Cheers

Archived