Sexualized Sneak Killmove mod (Warning: Very Dark Project)

DarkRavage

As the title suggest. Calling animators and modders

out there who would either

A ) build sexualized killmove replacer.

B ) add additional killmoves that has been sexualized.

Some ideas as follows:

Each "deed" is adjustable or set around 15 seconds. (I think that's a fare time)

Sneak 1- (back breaker replacer) sneak behind target and grab target. Then fall back to the ground with target. Start doing the deed from behind as target struggle. Then execute by breaking target back.

Sneak 2 - (slit throat replacer) sneak behind target. Jab the dagger into the target's neck. Do the deed from behind as the dagger still jabbed into the neck. Then slit and let go of the body.

Sneak 3 - (neck break replacer) sneak behind target. Choke target with right arm. Left arm rub target's crouch as target struggles. Then target collapse into death.

Phase 1: complete the animations

Phase 2: make a replacer mod

Phase 3: make esp to activate the killmove behind target.

Phase 4: add various addon support such as SOS and MCM

If this project is successfully made. We can move to other categories of killmoves.

A "surprise buttsex kill"...I'm all for it. A request like this was made some time ago.... here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13429-req-rape-killmove/

I am aware of that forum. My concern was that the concept in that forum wasnt elaborate. It wouldn't progress much if modders don't know what to do. 

The goal of this mod is to keep the concept simple so it wouldn't overwhelm the developers. The animations I suggested is already very similar to the stock animations. It wouldn't take too much effort to develop it. Heck, I could pull in my spare time to learn how to animate. Though I am not art major, I wouldnt find my time valuable enough to learn this skill.

I would hope for the MCM menu to have an option ot sellect targets of the new killmoves. Like "Gender: Male only/Female Only/Both", and possibly "Beast races: Yes/No". I know mods can make the distinction, and obviously the killmoves take into account wether or not you're fighting a beast or human, and other mods make a distinction between male and female npc's, so...

Other than that I fully endorse this idea. While I'm currently prepping for some other games and haven't played Skyrim in over a month, I've been keeping my mods up to date and cleaning things up for a new character. Planning for it to be a ruthless Orc wanting to gain power and money. So he'll pretend to be nice (though possibly gruff) but when nobody's looking he'll rape and steal his way to riches.

• 6 years later...

Archived