This file includes the race Deerkin for starbound and female sprites for sexbound 2.0. Please note that there are ONLY female sprites for sexbound as of this moment.

The Deerkin sprites were not made by me, all I did was edit sprites to make them sexbound compatible. All credit goes to the original creators.

I will try and work towards adding in support for male characters and fix up issues with character not appearing in bed alone

View File

Wait, is this 2.0 or 2.6 artwork? I won't be able to check for at least 7 hours, but yeah... I've gotten permission to make deerfolk support and got the pre 2.6 artwork at hand. If you want to take the responsibility, i can pass it down to you...

Sorry about not putting out the 2.5 support, it was finished like, 2 days before the artwork update, and i've been focusing on other races for now... And my computer has been sabotaging my attempts aswell.

Edit: My bad, mistook Deerkin and Deerfolk. Two separate mods, turns out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 2:54 PM, KodeyReindeer said:

Howdie, Any news on the male side of this mod? ?

So I took the liberty of reading up on how to create the sprites for custom races and all.

I am happy to say that I have made the male part of this mod. if anyone wants me to upload it just leave a message here or PM me and i can upload it.

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, KodeyReindeer said:

So I took the liberty of reading up on how to create the sprites for custom races and all.

I am happy to say that I have made the male part of this mod. if anyone wants me to upload it just leave a message here or PM me and i can upload it.

Upload that shit, I'd love to play a male deer.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...