[mod] Lewdbound

Ah, thanks for the pointer.

Its really hard to keep track of changes for compatibility reasons-- mainly when the mod has so many things in it...

Well, on another note, might just move all lewd-guns into the donglenator, or create items and separate wangs, since the wangs are way more compatible with things and easier to work with.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2019 at 12:54 AM, Slaptree said:

Which crafting table (bench? Workshop?) do you craft the sample vials? i can't seem to find them. All i can do is spawn them as admin.

They were supposed to be at the medical workbench (Apothecary), but i'm still getting mixed messages about what is going on there. I'm not sure if i covered all the recipes and points where its mentioned, and i've been busy with no computer for a week.

But from what i can tell, its working. At least on my version, not sure if i already pushed this one with all the recipe fixes.

image.png.0fd144510b38ae02eef2acb8103d235c.png

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

They were supposed to be at the medical workbench (Apothecary), but i'm still getting mixed messages about what is going on there. I'm not sure if i covered all the recipes and points where its mentioned, and i've been busy with no computer for a week.

But from what i can tell, its working. At least on my version, not sure if i already pushed this one with all the recipe fixes.

image.png.0fd144510b38ae02eef2acb8103d235c.png

thanks for the info. Sadly it isn't there though. I do have v0.6.2 so im not sure about that. Could there be an incompatibility with frackin' universe or even Alchemical Reactions? It wouldn't make sense since you do have items specifically for frackin' universe, and you did say Alchemical Reactions was fixed so im not quite sure whats going on.

5 hours ago, Slaptree said:

thanks for the info. Sadly it isn't there though. I do have v0.6.2 so im not sure about that. Could there be an incompatibility with frackin' universe or even Alchemical Reactions? It wouldn't make sense since you do have items specifically for frackin' universe, and you did say Alchemical Reactions was fixed so im not quite sure whats going on.

Ah, good to know, i was a bit lost after i got back to my computer, so the recipes aren't fully fixed on the current version. Will be pushing a small update later.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, VoidBot said:

can't get to the mod to work as it crash the game at the start

More info is appreciated, since the pointer is very vague. Could be a myriad of things! But i think the main issue is that, if this mod alone is crashing your game on startup, something wrong is not right.

Seriously, however, to report the issue and help me fix it, please provide more info such as mods, how it was installed, and what version you have-- or alternatively, upload the "starbound.log" text file found within your game's storage folder, it provides all the answers i need and can be obtained easily.

starbound.log.5starbound.log.4starbound.log.3starbound.log.2

Don't know which one shows the error as i was testing which mod work or not.
Just did a quick test and it seams your mods this one and natural horny mod work on their own. However it seems it might have conflicted with a or a few of my sexbound mods have the bow, the statue, and a few race support mods: deerkin, avali, felin, saturnian, bunnykin, demon, superSBG. Used to have more, but those did crash, so these are the stable ones for what i have. I know not much of coding, but it might be a race mod that is causing this or a sexbound mod.

P.s. thanks for telling me where to find the logs as i only know where rimworld keeps them due to RJW lol

starbound.log.1

3 hours ago, VoidBot said:

starbound.log.5starbound.log.4starbound.log.3starbound.log.2

Don't know which one shows the error as i was testing which mod work or not.
Just did a quick test and it seams your mods this one and natural horny mod work on their own. However it seems it might have conflicted with a or a few of my sexbound mods have the bow, the statue, and a few race support mods: deerkin, avali, felin, saturnian, bunnykin, demon, superSBG. Used to have more, but those did crash, so these are the stable ones for what i have. I know not much of coding, but it might be a race mod that is causing this or a sexbound mod.

P.s. thanks for telling me where to find the logs as i only know where rimworld keeps them due to RJW lol

starbound.log.1 210.23 kB · 0 downloads

The issue on log number 2 points to a Deerkin error...

Spoiler

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /objects/ship/boosters/boosterflame/boosterflamedeerkin2.object

Caused by: (IOException) Error opening file '../mods/Deerkin/objects/ship/boosters/boosterflame/boosterflamedeerkin2.object', error: Too many open files

From what it seems like on that log (Tons of "too many open files" errors), and the fact you're running on a Mac, it seems you've hit a sort of "Mod cap"! Too many mods for the game to even be allowed to load all the files! Very unexpected, didn't know Mac's complained about that.

On the same log, once the errors start, i attempted to search for the word "lewd", since it prefixes most if not all items from this mod, and no result. None of the 5 logs are with Lewdbound installed. The way logs are kept is: When the game starts, it renames the previous run log to .1, and others to .2, .3, .4, .5, and deletes the previous .5. This means you initiated the game at least 6 times since it started crashing due to Lewdbound, and without the mod installed, i can't tell what's wrong.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Question: Will the clean matresses work without the main lewdbound file?

Of course, you'll just have to spawn them in with commands however. The names are usually "lewd_<mattressname>", so for instance "lewd_cleanmattress" or "lewd_cleanmattress2" and so on.

4 minutes ago, VoidBot said:

So what I need to do is

1: Remove deerkin

2: Clean up mod list

3: test again.

Okay and anything else I need to know once I start cleaning starbound?

Deerkin doesn't seem to be the cause of the issue, only the first error that starts off the "too many files" list.

If its just a small code/compatibility issue, a simple test of booting up the game WITH Lewdbound would give me the necessary info, but i get a feeling the mod-cap might be causing some files to load while other don't, and that causes issues when a mod tries to rely on something that isn't there.

1 hour ago, VoidBot said:

starbound.log.1

Will got the mod to work with the game now. That's good, but now i can't teleport out of my ship >_>
The mod cap you mention might have been the case, but now have a new issue to deal with lol

Your mod list still baffles me...

Things to note are a couple of seemingly duplicate things, apparently from meteor explosion?
Asteroid biome is causing world-gen to fail, so you don't get planets? (Caused by trying to generate Lazulite apparently)

Anyhow, good to hear my mod isn't the cause, hopefully you can get your game up and running fine, with your compilation of mods that makes even my repository of mod versions look small lol

42 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Your mod list still baffles me...

Things to note are a couple of seemingly duplicate things, apparently from meteor explosion?
Asteroid biome is causing world-gen to fail, so you don't get planets? (Caused by trying to generate Lazulite apparently)

Anyhow, good to hear my mod isn't the cause, hopefully you can get your game up and running fine, with your compilation of mods that makes even my repository of mod versions look small lol

It works now turns out it was a ore mod. The moder gotten word it was his mod and trying to update it now. Thanks a lot to give me a head and i might come to you for aid next time. Will off to bone the galaxy

10 hours ago, Upforanything said:

Can't seem to find any anything beside spunk. Is there a crafting station I'm missing?

Lewd vending machine sells the otherwise unobtainable items (Lewdguns, magazines, floran crop, and mattresses if installed) while the remainder of items are usually related to cooking.

Fish poker can be found in the foraging station;

Pregnant scientist clothing can be found in the spinning wheel;
"Glass vial" can be found in the medical station;

Craft spunk into "vials of <species> spunk" to use it in varied food crafting.
There's a spunk fuel-cell, but its only available to Frackin' Universe users.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Lewd vending machine sells the otherwise unobtainable items (Lewdguns, magazines, floran crop, and mattresses if installed) while the remainder of items are usually related to cooking.

Fish poker can be found in the foraging station;

Pregnant scientist clothing can be found in the spinning wheel;
"Glass vial" can be found in the medical station;

Craft spunk into "vials of <species> spunk" to use it in varied food crafting.
There's a spunk fuel-cell, but its only available to Frackin' Universe users.

Where is the Vending Machine? I cannot seem to find it. I'm probably not looking in the right place.

do you need empty hands to craft some of the items?

so donglenator and lewdshotgun have to be spawned by console.

most showed up in C menu already.

can you make the shotgun aimable?

and about those earliest comments from me: ignore those - must've been stuff i lokked into and confused with something else.

1 hour ago, DeadSomething said:

do you need empty hands to craft some of the items?

so donglenator and lewdshotgun have to be spawned by console.

most showed up in C menu already.

can you make the shotgun aimable?

Donglenator has to be spawned in, Shotgun should appear as a random rare weapon on Tier 1 and 2 planets (Lush, Forest, Savannah, Desert, possibly Ocean).

Making the shotgun/lewdguns aimable is.... possible... but it would absolutely break the visuals. It isn't technically connected to the lower half of your character, its just placed there via the way the "gun" is held. Allowing it to rotate would cause some serious trouble, unless i managed to get the arms stuck and the gun free-moving, but i'm not sure that's supported.

Oddly enough, i find using the LewdShotgun as a legit weapon is somewhat fun, the new aiming limitation like old-school platformers surely adds a twist, and given how powerful of a weapon it is, it is fair, but if its not something everyone agrees on i can surely look for a change in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey quick question when ever i spawn a dick from the Donglenator the hand sprite for my characters goes behind the sprite for the Dong, also on the description for the dong its says "[Middle] regrets life" what button do i press to activate that or is it an unfinished part of it. I tried to use the middle mouse button but that doesnt seem to work.