[mod] Lewdbound

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Vinni285 said:

What are the current liquid interactions for this mod?

Oh, quite a few. All semen types are "ruined" by most liquids, such as slime, erchius fuel, etc.
While other fluids will transform it into cultured semen used in crafting.
Also, it will try to mix together with other fluid types to save on space and not make all the floating micro-puddles that Starbound loves to make.
It will also dillute in water and vanish.
(For semens, there is a total of 35 liquid interactions)

Ā 

The other liquid type will only generally have unique properties with the spicy rock stuff, and is showcased above.

It's just a simple feature to make liquids not stack in horrid manners, since Starbound doesn't mix them automatically. So stuff like Sexbound semen fluids and Lewdbound species fluids will all generally dillute into a single type.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DragonessLover90 said:

Is this compatible with sexbound reborn?

No reason why it shouldn't be, to my knowledge at least.

Lewdguns work, mattresses work, dunno what else is integrated into Sexbound that could prove to be a problem.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

No reason why it shouldn't be, to my knowledge at least.

Lewdguns work, mattresses work, dunno what else is integrated into Sexbound that could prove to be a problem.

Thanks for the response! I've been out of the modding scene for a bit and only just recently came back to starbound so I wasn't entirely sure.

• 3 months later...

it doesn't seem to work anymore, I found this error in the logs

Ā 

{10:59:23.376] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /artwork/humanoid/twoactors.animation, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /artwork/humanoid/twoactors.animation

Ā 

however, just lewdbound 7 seems to work, it doesn't crash at least

Edited by SVZCX
2 hours ago, SVZCX said:

it doesn't seem to work anymore, I found this error in the logs

Ā 

{10:59:23.376] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /artwork/humanoid/twoactors.animation, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /artwork/humanoid/twoactors.animation

Ā 

however, just lewdbound 7 seems to work, it doesn't crash at least

That file is not even in this mod, man.

10 minutes ago, Neal532 said:

I can't find vending machine. I am using sexbound reborn. maybe incompatible? reborn also has a vending machine.

Ā 

Ā 

My bad, I download Clean Mattress.Ā  By the way, what's the difference between 0.7 vanilla.pak and 0.7.pak?

9 hours ago, Neal532 said:

Ā 

My bad, I download Clean Mattress.Ā  By the way, what's the difference between 0.7 vanilla.pak and 0.7.pak?

Patch/change notes are your friend.

Lewdbound's Changelog:

0.7.0:

• Added liquid interactions between all types of semen from this mod, and Sexbound semen and ejaculant, among many others.
  • Added "Ruined Semen" and "Lively Semen" blocks, "Blob of Cultured Semen" and a new recipe for lewd fuel cells.

0.7.Vanilla:

• This version removes FU items from recipes and reduces log spam from "erithianalgae" and "cumgen".
  • Replaces Erithian Algae in recipes with bio-samples.
  • Removes cum-powered generator entirely.

It's just a "Vanilla friendly recipes" and a "Original recipes by SBG" versions.

• 1 month later...

When using Sexbound reborn, there is just semen, no racial specifics. This seems to make all the fuel creations unavailable since those rely on specific racial fluids. Any chance to make a patch to create/add generic semen/ejaculant recipes?Ā 

Also the Lewdbound shotgun doesn't seem to show up in the vending machine, yet all the other fluid guns and bible etc... are there.

6 hours ago, Stiger said:

When using Sexbound reborn, there is just semen, no racial specifics. This seems to make all the fuel creations unavailable since those rely on specific racial fluids. Any chance to make a patch to create/add generic semen/ejaculant recipes?Ā 

Also the Lewdbound shotgun doesn't seem to show up in the vending machine, yet all the other fluid guns and bible etc... are there.

The fluid patches should be the same, unless there is something wrong with your install. A log is preferable, to find out if something is off, but it should, in theory, still work fine.

The whole semen/ejaculant thing is annoying, and i could add recipes with them indeed, not a bad idea.

As for the shotgun, i don't remember if it SHOULD be in the vending machine, it's meant to be a rare weapon drop, but also, it should be available somewhere.

Edited by red3dred

I'm running Fracking Universe as well as Arcana, and everything seems to run smooth with no other issues beyond fluids not mixing and no racial fluids. Log attached.

I was basing my entire shotgun expectation off the screenshot for the mod, so I assumed it should be in the vending machine.

Thanks for taking a look!

Ā 

starbound.log.1

8 hours ago, Stiger said:

I'm running Fracking Universe as well as Arcana, and everything seems to run smooth with no other issues beyond fluids not mixing and no racial fluids. Log attached.

I was basing my entire shotgun expectation off the screenshot for the mod, so I assumed it should be in the vending machine.

Thanks for taking a look!

Alright so, i was a bit confused, haven't touched this mod in a bit;
Took a look, 0.7.0 does not have the Lewd Shotgun in the vending machine pool, that's somewhat expected.
The liquid interactions/climax configs are both setup properly, either another mod is messing with them, or...
Y'know, there is a massive error constantly running in your game. The log above is like, 77 thousand lines long.

[10:50:50.139] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/sexboundConverse.lua"]:65: Dialog type dialog.converse not specified in madscientist
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function '_ENV.error'
	[string "/scripts/actions/sexboundConverse.lua"]:65: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/sexboundConverse.lua"]:42>
[0] 7ff79371a213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff793718f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff7937192e5 Star::StarException::StarException

Ā 

I scrolled down for a while, haven't found another that would point to anything. I am not sure if this is a new incompatibility with FU, given the NPC type, or if that's something else.

As for the liquids, upon testing with Reborn, seems Erina finally deprecated the old configs! Which means all the patches this mod does no longer do anything. I'll push a small update that hopefully should solve this.

1 hour ago, Gamingg6 said:

Wanna see the info straight that isĀ Vanilla pak is the patch for "Sexborn Reborn" or may be mislead into thinking it is, just want a second answer

Both Vanilla and the other that has FU items in it's recipes should be compatible with Reborn, updated both of them. The changelog for the mod is available at the bottom of the download page, by version. It is there both to help keep track of what i did and answer such questions!

Edited by red3dred
On 12/7/2023 at 9:43 PM, red3dred said:

Both Vanilla and the other that has FU items in it's recipes should be compatible with Reborn, updated both of them. The changelog for the mod is available at the bottom of the download page, by version. It is there both to help keep track of what i did and answer such questions!

Alright so both of them work together for reborn. I believe that makes sense or I think so. Do see the download page especially the words yet can't seem to figure out with my smooth brain what are the differences for them both

Edited by Gamingg6
Need to add more words for context
2 hours ago, Gamingg6 said:

Alright so both of them work together for reborn. I believe that makes sense or I think so. Do see the download page especially the words yet can't seem to figure out with my smooth brain what are the differences for them both

The mod adds an item or two that are meant to work with FU but if you don't have that installed the items (or rather their recipes) cause some errors.

To fix this there is a version without those extra items and recipes.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PurotheDragon said:

Fuel cells seem to have no recipe, not even recipe browser could find them, downlaoded from the most recent vanilla and non vanilla version

Well, that is the purpose of the Vanilla version, to give them a recipe that will work without the FU mod, as this mod was originally made with those materials in mind.

Just checked all the recipes in the Vanilla version, they're there just fine. Did you make sure to remove the non-Vanilla version when trying? The fuel canisters should be under the "Medical Table" tier 2. I might be missing their recipe on the player patch though, will verify if that's the case.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, that is the purpose of the Vanilla version, to give them a recipe that will work without the FU mod, as this mod was originally made with those materials in mind.

Just checked all the recipes in the Vanilla version, they're there just fine. Did you make sure to remove the non-Vanilla version when trying? The fuel canisters should be under the "Medical Table" tier 2. I might be missing their recipe on the player patch though, will verify if that's the case.

i did try to use the vanilla version first, it didnt work so i changed it to the normal version, also didnt work

9 minutes ago, PurotheDragon said:

i did try to use the vanilla version first, it didnt work so i changed it to the normal version, also didnt work

I looked through the recipes in admin mode, they seem to be present, but i simply cant unlock them it seemsĀ 

On 1/23/2024 at 10:32 AM, PurotheDragon said:

I looked through the recipes in admin mode, they seem to be present, but i simply cant unlock them it seemsĀ 

Alright, so, looking through the mod, just put it into my Unstable testing version;
Made new character, enabled admin, then made a inventor's table (Table that makes crafting tables), upgraded it once.
Then made the apothecary, upgraded it once. Unlocked no new recipes by picking up new items, and as such, nothing could've been "not unlocked".
Left admin mode, which is why the recipes are not craftable, but are available...
Yet all the fuel cells are here.

image.png.82d57a1d3f1b3c5da0276bcbcb572ae1.png

So i must be missing something, or another mod is messing with the items to change recipes. All i really did in this version was remove the "cumgen" recipe from being unlocked by default in the Vanilla version, since the item does not exist anymore.