The rebuild starts R.I.P my old Skyrim

woodsman30

My hard drive went to a better place so now the rebuild has started never really know how much shit you have until you do not have none of your old mods.... Some I had are no longer around due to the Nexus purge ever once in a while ....and of course the tumblr shit storm has many of mods now gone. But, we have the tech to rebuild it stronger and better than before and I hope through some mod searching and request I can find some now de-funked mods.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If you have a license for it, now might be the time to switch over to Skyrim Special Edition completely.

I have it and played it just need a body that i like to be available with body-sliders. I edit NPC way to much not to have it but some day... there is a body built they are just working out the sliders so maybe soon :)

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nooooooooooooooo. Don't go over to the dark side, stay in the light.

The fun is modding and making it work so Oldrim stays but SSE could happen just not now.

Archived