[GR] Merida Hair HDT SMP Wig Revival

On 7/4/2019 at 11:47 AM, BazsiHUN said:

Check for stripping options in MCM - or something like that - and there is some armor slot "hider", what you have to turn off. I dont know exactly, im not infront of my pc. 

Try it, if you cant find it, i will check it ingame when im at home.

please try, i tryed in SL but they wont eqiupt 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Great fun to use, but there is a problem when used on an NPC. By design, SMP physics turns off when an NPC is a certain distance from the player. As the base NIF for this hair has the hair stood up, that is what happens to the NPC's hairdo. Amusing at first, but could it be changed.

• 1 year later...

I converted this from a wig to a hair for my own purposes a while back. Never attempted something like it before and wasn't sure whether I did it right, but it seems to work pretty well in my games. Since nobody ever posted an official conversion for SSE I figure it's probably worth sharing my unofficial version here. I used the plugin name and hair part names from the LE hair version so it should be compatible with Immersive Hair Growth and Styling.

Merida Hair HDT SMP Wig Revival 2.0 - Hair Conversion.zip

Credit to Gromilla for the SMP conversion and Yoo for the original hair.

Edited by finalfrog
7 hours ago, finalfrog said:

I converted this from a wig to a hair for my own purposes a while back. Never attempted something like it before and wasn't sure whether I did it right, but it seems to work pretty well in my games. Since nobody ever posted an official conversion for SSE I figure it's probably worth sharing my unofficial version here. I used the plugin name and hair part names from the LE hair version so it should be compatible with Immersive Hair Growth and Styling.

Merida Hair HDT SMP Wig Revival 2.0 - Hair Conversion.zip 9.29 MB · 1 download

Dang. That's nice looking hair. Thank you for the conversion :)