[REQ] Transfer the Labia and Pubes from one .nif to another

Preston123

Im using xp32's Unpb tbbp body, and i recently learned of the 3D labia on Leito's body mod found here. I have very little experience with editing .nif files besides removing pieces of clothing from armors, if you would even call that "experience."

I would like the labia and pubes converted from:

this  body (body by Leito tbbp)4-Bush_Light.rar

(Both bodies are based off UNP)

to this body (unpb tbbp) Downloads.rar

I tried copying/pasting the labias and pubes in their respective branches to the unpb tbbp body, but when i start the game, i don't even get a ctd, the mesh for the labia and pubes aren't there, nor is the texture for the pubes.

Im using xp32's Unpb tbbp body, and i recently learned of the 3D labia on Leito's body mod found here. I have very little experience with editing .nif files besides removing pieces of clothing from armors, if you would even call that "experience."

I would like the labia and pubes converted from:

this  body (body by Leito tbbp)attachicon.gif4-Bush_Light.rar

(Both bodies are based off UNP)

to this body (unpb tbbp) attachicon.gifDownloads.rar

I tried copying/pasting the labias and pubes in their respective branches to the unpb tbbp body, but when i start the game, i don't even get a ctd, the mesh for the labia and pubes aren't there, nor is the texture for the pubes.

Read this: :)

Finally figured out Nifskope mesh transforms!

This may not be a particularly new or profound insight to experienced modders or Nifskope users, but it was frustrating the hell out of me, so I'll post this advice here in case anyone else is having the same issue and can't find the answer

I couldn't understand why my carefully edited mesh positions in Nifskope would almost never show up in game!

Using Right clicking on the NiTrishape, then clicking Transform -> Edit , brings up the handy little window to adjust the position of the item, then right click again Transform Apply to make the new co-ordinates you entered the default 0.000, 0.000, 0.000 for x,y,z .

BUT you MAY also need to go into BSDismemberSkinInstance -> NiSkinData (directly under the NiTriShape) , clicking on NiSkinData will show the information in the bottom window, click on the little arrow next to "Skin Transform" and there is another set of x,y,z co=ordinates that you, MAY, need to edit so that they will match the ones you entered earlier!

**Note, you may need to repeat the steps ("edit ->apply" on the NiTriShape and "edit and/or clear" on the NiSkinData a couple of times until the mesh doesn't move any more when you click "Apply"

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/630899-finally-figured-out-nifskope-mesh-transforms/

@Preston123

Btw, thank you for the information about the Labia. I add it to Dream Girl TBBP body, I'm currently using.

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Update:

11.03.2013: Reupload the original mesh, since separated texture doesn't work.

11.02.2013: Separated Labia texture file and included Pubic Hair texture.

Credit:

3D Labia: Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair: DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Special thanks to Preston123 for the 3D Labia info.

Screenshot:

post-85020-0-61843100-1383231183_thumb.jpg

(Look it closer to see the Labia and Clitoris clearly. It's 3D, not 2D)

Download:

DreamGirl TBBP 3D Labia + 3DPubicHair.zip

(11.03.2013)

Texture:

3D Pubic Hair, textures are included and ready to use. (both Color and Black)

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Other Body:

UNPB +PREGNANCY ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

Hi

Hope you succeed with this....me want to :P  (just for 7b) so if you find a way to do it please share

Thanx

Here you go:

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/page-39?do=findComment&comment=556879

Im having a problem getting the hair to work for the 7base model, and i tried editing the nif to remove the pubes altogether but i just broke it ....

Hi

Hope you succeed with this....me want to :P  (just for 7b) so if you find a way to do it please share

Thanx

Here you go:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/page-39?do=findComment&comment=556879

Im having a problem getting the hair to work for the 7base model, and i tried editing the nif to remove the pubes altogether but i just broke it ....

You mean my 7base at the attachment above? Nif as Nifskope? It's easy.

1. Select the one of Pubes part (from 2 parts),

2. Right click on it,

3. Select Block > Delete Branch,

4. Do with the other Pubes part too until it clean,

5. Then save.

Do the same thing for both xxx_0.nif and xxx_1.nif.

Hi

Thanx

Here you go:

Thanks, now for some reason i can actually see the shape of the model clearly and select the pubes and delete them,

also, what texture do i need to work with the pubes?

@Preston123

Btw, thank you for the information about the Labia. I add it to Dream Girl TBBP body, I'm currently using.

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Download:

attachicon.gifDreamGirl TBBP Labia + 3DPubicHair.zip

Thanks for this :cool: . I actually tryed to do this myself before but gave up since i could not get the positions to show up correctly ingame.

I deleted the bush you added though since no matter how much AA i throw at the game there is just way too much shimmering going on in it.

I might now try again using your instructions to see if pasting the pube meshes too from  Leitos body would work better since its more of a flat mesh with trasparency.

Nice idea making the textures seperate but it looks very smudgy...

So i was bored and made completely new textures and edited the UV map in Nifscope but having the same problem it not making the change show up ingame, is there a similar trick with the UV i need to do ? or can it even be adjusted using Nifscope only ?

Kind of a waste of resources imo to use that big textures and have the UV map only one smudgy small area in the corner... ;)

So i was bored and made completely new textures and edited the UV map in Nifscope but having the same problem it not making the change show up ingame, is there a similar trick with the UV i need to do ? or can it even be adjusted using Nifscope only ?

Kind of a waste of resources imo to use that big textures and have the UV map only one smudgy small area in the corner... ;)

It tested that the separated texture doesn't work.

We have the dicussion here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/page-40 The problem is in the normal map (xxx_msn.dds). Whatever you are pointing the nif file to femalelabia_msn.dds texture, the esp will take control and repointing it to femalebody_msn.dds.

So I reupload the original mesh that pointing to the femalebody_x.dds textures. But with additional ready-to-import Labia texture in psd file, it's very neat.

We have the dicussion here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/page-40 The problem is in the normal map (xxx_msn.dds). Whatever you are pointing the nif file to femalelabia_msn.dds texture, the esp will take control and repointing it to femalebody_msn.dds.

So I reupload the original mesh that pointing to the femalebody_x.dds textures. But with additional ready-to-import Labia texture in psd file, it's very neat.

Thanks for this GECK O,.but I too am having texture problems (screenshot).

I tried pasting it on my custom CBBE and got the same thing.

I thought it might be the subsurface map. I remade all the textures and reassigned them in nifscope to no avail.

I will try the new files.

Thanks

post-118996-0-28725500-1383511274_thumb.jpg

Did not see you update your post...meh, need to redo them then the other way.

pity, they looked pretty good in nifscope and i kept the filesizes quite small too. :-/

You don't need to redo it.

1. Open your nif files using nifskope.

2. Expand Scene Root > Labia > BSLightingShaderProperty > select BSShader TextureSet.

3. At the Block Detail window below, there's Texture, with the texture file path inside it. You just need to change the texture file there by clicking the purple flower image.

4. Done and save it. :)

Thanks for this GECK O,.but I too am having texture problems (screenshot).

I tried pasting it on my custom CBBE and got the same thing.

I thought it might be the subsurface map. I remade all the textures and reassigned them in nifscope to no avail.

I will try the new files.

Thanks

Follow the tutorial above to change the texture path in nif files.

FYI,

I started messing around with the Leito file, (thanks to him by the way) one small problem for CBBE:

The labia layer clips over a portion of body texture leaving a small triangle on the pelvis.

I'll need to adjust the position and the UV map.

This is weird...

Did you edit it using Nifskope or Blender?

If Nifskope, I wonder if in the game, the labia mesh is still in the right place (vagina)? The clipping is just a distorted mesh?

If the labia mesh is gone from the vagina, you may be forget to click Apply in the Nifskope. Right click the Labia mesh in Nifskope, select Transform > Apply.

FYI,

I started messing around with the Leito file, (thanks to him by the way) one small problem for CBBE:

The labia layer clips over a portion of body texture leaving a small triangle on the pelvis.

I'll need to adjust the position and the UV map.

This is weird...

Did you edit it using Nifskope or Blender?

If Nifskope, I wonder if in the game, the labia mesh is still in the right place (vagina)? The clipping is just a distorted mesh?

If the labia mesh is gone from the vagina, you may be forget to click Apply in the Nifskope. Right click the Labia mesh in Nifskope, select Transform > Apply.

No, I used the Leito PSD and copied the layer to a CBBE texture.

The UNP texture has a wider space between the leg part and the pelvis,

so the labia texture fit snugly between them.

The CBBE has a slightly wider butt UV; it stretches out to sharp points, one of which get's clipped.

I think that scaling down the labia a little would do the trick, but it means editing the UV in Nifscope or Blender to fit it again.

EDIT: Sorry, I should clarify, the last 4 screenshots are not CBBE but DG with the same textures I tried on CBBE.

pity, they looked pretty good in nifscope and i kept the filesizes quite small too. :-/

2. Expand Scene Root > Labia > BSLightingShaderProperty > select BSShader TextureSet.

3. At the Block Detail window below, there's Texture, with the texture file path inside it. You just need to change the texture file there by clicking the purple flower image.

What i was trying to explain i made new textures and remapped the UV to fit.

I was looking at the properties of how SoS shlongs are setup and it seems identical with the skin tints and all...so in order to make my textures work like i first intented i need to make an .esp to point to the textures ? and make the labia mesh seperate from the body too ? :-/

a peek what i've been working on:

post-201162-0-51769900-1383548890_thumb.jpg

only 1k / 512k texture set but notice how blurry the 4k body texture looks next to it heh

also i imagine it will look much better ingame with the shaders/normals on + ENB...

What i was trying to explain i made new textures and remapped the UV to fit.

I was looking at the properties of how SoS shlongs are setup and it seems identical with the skin tints and all...so in order to make my textures work like i first intented i need to make an .esp to point to the textures ? and make the labia mesh seperate from the body too ? :-/

a peek what i've been working on:

attachicon.giflabia WIP.JPG

only 1k / 512k texture set but notice how blurry the 4k body texture looks next to it heh

also i imagine it will look much better ingame with the shaders/normals on + ENB...

That sounds interesting. This could easily be a full mod package.

Just a thought, I tried pasting this on several body types and they were all different,  you will need several versions.

Bones could be added for spreading, somebody tried that once but it disappeared.

I am a novice at Nifscope,  so I was confused why you could have a separate texture for pubic hair but not Labia.

I just guessed that somehow Labia was flagged as a skin tint and somehow governed by shader properties.

Archived