Different skin tone at the head and body of the character

Vendeter

I have a problem: my character has a different skin tone of the head and body. The body I created in the BodySlide, and even put the texture, "Custom Wet Body", if I'm not mistaken. And now I can't understand why there was this problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Spoiler

815626482_TESV2019-01-0314-25-30-57.png.942d4eba75c63ae3ac606028bd324165.png

Before that, everything was fine, and it looked like this:

Spoiler

1475073358_TESV2018-12-3012-34-14-30.png.e8363c604ad25b2ed520863f42dad40e.png

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

I just can't figure out what caused this problem... ??

I think that how you got the problem is obvious. The body replacement did nothing with the face so your have one texture for the body and are using the vanilla texture (and coloring) for the face. Although going into the CK and using Ctrl+F4 is the standard way to treat the gray face bug it won't help you since all it does is replace the gray face with the standard one and yours is already standard. Like Grey Cloud, I would have expected that wherever you got the body from would have provided the face as well.

1 hour ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

I just can't figure out what caused this problem... ??

Just a quick question, are you using any beautification mods? You know like Bijin, Ordinary Women or NPC overhaul, because I had trouble with that once. face gen from one (Bijin) and body texture from the other (real girls) or in your case (Custom Wet Body).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think that how you got the problem is obvious. The body replacement did nothing with the face so your have one texture for the body and are using the vanilla texture (and coloring) for the face. Although going into the CK and using Ctrl+F4 is the standard way to treat the gray face bug it won't help you since all it does is replace the gray face with the standard one and yours is already standard. Like Grey Cloud, I would have expected that wherever you got the body from would have provided the face as well.

And how then to get rid of the problem? I think I've had one before...

13 hours ago, wokking56 said:

Just a quick question, are you using any beautification mods? You know like Bijin, Ordinary Women or NPC overhaul, because I had trouble with that once. face gen from one (Bijin) and body texture from the other (real girls) or in your case (Custom Wet Body).

Now I decided to put a few mods: "New Female Head Remesh", "CITRUS Head - Replacer", "Ladies of Solitude", " Beauty Faces by necKros"

Sorry for the late reply, I was off-line for a few days.

I had a look at the mod and it is just wet skin textures. My first reaction was why use a mod from 2014 which only does this? Most of the good skin texture mods out there do a wet look among several others.

My advice would be to get rid of the Custom Wet Look mod and use one of the other skin mods (Fair Skin Complexion, Mature Skin, Bijin, SG Textures Renewal, etc). These will give all sorts of options - pubes, moles, scars, wet, etc.

If you want to beautify your NPCs, try one the NPC overhauls rather than mess about trying replacing heads and faces.

I would be wary of using New Female Head Remesh and CITRUS Head - Replacer together as they probably change the same things.

Archived