Hagraven Ritual & Beastess Lore & other small mods

13 часов назад, Бадпенни сказал:

Спасибо. Я загрузил обратно старый сэйв, и у трактирщика была стартовая линия... Но я все еще не знаю, где найти белого лося.

Квест Даёт Синдинг Оборотень в тюрьме Фолкрита

7 hours ago, hhitro said:

Dear Delzaron and where to look for a Charming Troll and should a Tamed Troll be present at the beginning of the quest in Mordra's lair?

I apologize for my English

the charming troll is in the moss cave, near falkreath.

the objective seems buggy...

There is a troll pet in Mordra's cave. It's needed for learning the taming spell, but this troll will always refuse to follow you. And you need to insist several times with the taming spell to make the quest progress (the pet troll is resistant to your spell level I).

On 2/23/2020 at 12:42 AM, wyjebnik said:

can anybody help me? i first time installing mods not from steam workshop, download pack, unzip them into data folder and i cant get still any quest, speak with all inkkeepers and cant get quest sorry probably im just dumb but please help me if you can !

Review your script installation

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Simlish_90 said:

I have two problems with this mod, I get as far as the ritual site, but the initiates are missing bodies, they're literally just head, arms and knees, and the MaidenRavens had no dialogue options

Check your installation. Specially meshes, textures, and scripts.

You need to start that mod by talking to an innkeeper.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

I have no option to start a conversation. The E button does not even appear

There is a stage problem.

Can you tell me where you are in the mod excatly (quest name and stage).

Use helm and the tag (HR if I remember well) to get all the mod content.

Get que quests.

use SQS questname to get the advancement.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

There is a stage problem.

Can you tell me where you are in the mod excatly (quest name and stage).

Use helm and the tag (HR if I remember well) to get all the mod content.

Get que quests.

use SQS questname to get the advancement.

20200415213411_1.jpg

20200415213540_1.jpg

20200415213544_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, killer905 said:

20200415213411_1.jpg

20200415213540_1.jpg

20200415213544_1.jpg

Ok, I see. I don't kn ow why, but some people can talk to animals (include hagravens), and other don't. It depends of their installation.

I don't know how to solve that problem, but I have al anternative solution : in CK, convert that NPC from Hagraven to human. In AFS mod, there is a maidenraven outfit. Include it and make this jpc wear it. It will work.

35 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I see. I don't kn ow why, but some people can talk to animals (include hagravens), and other don't. It depends of their installation.

I don't know how to solve that problem, but I have al anternative solution : in CK, convert that NPC from Hagraven to human. In AFS mod, there is a maidenraven outfit. Include it and make this jpc wear it. It will work.

Mordra is better to change to a human. I don't like combinations where I have to do something for the mod to work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...