Hagraven Ritual & Beastess Lore & other small mods

Hagraven Ritual & Beastess Lore & other small mods

View File

INFORMATION : I WISH TO GIVE THESE MODS TO SOMEBODY ELSE. I can't maintain all the mods I have, so I'll focus on my main mods.

I began to make a small version to TID, called Udraeth, for a commission project i cancelled. Only the small world, village, npcs, and the beginning of the quest line is built.

It could be use as a base for a small slavetown mod.

If you're interested, please contact me.

HAGRAVEN RITUAL (commission mod)

Find a circle of shamans and hagravens in the Reach, and convince help to grant you the blssing of the Old Gods.

Fully repeatible.

How the mod works :

- talk to an innkeeper to start it
- Talk to the oldest MaidenRaven.

- follow the instructions.

The Blessing will cose you 1000 golds, or a sacrifice... one sacrifice is provided for free in the mod (a former test NPC), you'll need to provie more if you wish further blessings.

You can be spectator, participant... your follower can also participate, or being sacrificed.

This mod is presented "as it". I don't plan to update it, I have so much to do...

BEASTESS LORE (commission mod)

A small quest mod about beastesses.

Chosen after an hunt to be Hircine plaything for one of his wild hunts, meet the Hagraven Mordra, and learn the secretq of the Beastesses/

- A quest line

- two side quests : the troll prince, and the spriggan secrets

- two radiant quests : hunt the beast, and jarl show.

Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab, dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

18 hours ago, frule said:

Does a certain stage of the main (dragonborn) quest or other requirement need to be achieved before the quest will start? I have tried half the innkeepers in Skyrim but there is no quest start dialog anywhere.

save and reload. Myabe a SEQ problem.

No quest advancement requirement. Yes, if you have 1000 gold, you can get the grossbill blessing at level 1.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:12 PM, Delzaron said:

as sacrifice, yes. As participitant, no, just being fucked by an avatar.

Why can't I kill myself for a temporary stat boost?

Or, to put it another way, why sacrifice gold or a follower when I can just get reamed by an avatar of the old gods and collect my stat kudos?

9 hours ago, catnapper said:

Why can't I kill myself for a temporary stat boost?

Or, to put it another way, why sacrifice gold or a follower when I can just get reamed by an avatar of the old gods and collect my stat kudos?

It was a commission mod, so it's linked to the commissioner requirements.

If you're sacrificec yourself, you'll die... that's all.

I just installed mod and when i pay for Sacrifice 1000 money i have message "NO Sacrifice detected" and when i choose "I'll sacrifice the slave i brought here" i have message  Sacrifice added and i don't have cutscence after that i have again "NO Sacrifice detected"

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 11:58 PM, xray7059 said:

I just installed mod and when i pay for Sacrifice 1000 money i have message "NO Sacrifice detected" and when i choose "I'll sacrifice the slave i brought here" i have message  Sacrifice added and i don't have cutscence after that i have again "NO Sacrifice detected"

Did you brought a follower with you ?

Of course, if you pay, no sacrifice, so the script is designed to show fail messages.

9 hours ago, Anubid said:

Every forsworn initiate has dark face bug :( Anybody knows what might be causing it? Im using Bijin + pandorables + WICO. Eliminated almost every other dark face in game but these.

You could either regenerate the faces in the CK, or, since every character has a template attached, just open the mod in xedit, go to the NPC entries, filter the name by temp, then add "use traits" to the template flag. That way, they'll use the face of whatever character is mentioned in their template, which should correspond to the faces in your overhaul mods.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:26 PM, Anubid said:

Every forsworn initiate has dark face bug :( Anybody knows what might be causing it? Im using Bijin + pandorables + WICO. Eliminated almost every other dark face in game but these.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, Armalgon said:

You could either regenerate the faces in the CK, or, since every character has a template attached, just open the mod in xedit, go to the NPC entries, filter the name by temp, then add "use traits" to the template flag. That way, they'll use the face of whatever character is mentioned in their template, which should correspond to the faces in your overhaul mods.

It smell the face overhaull bug...

You can regen the faces in the ck, it should solve the problem.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, Devianne said:

how do you replace mesh and texture for the npc in this mod ? they kindda use the the body texture of my game but face texture from another

You can do it manually. All the mods ressources are in named folders. Just remane your new ressources like the ones in the mod, and replace them.

If it doesn't work, modify the mod in CK.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

There's no topic with the innkeeper in Falkreath about starting any hunt, nor with the Jarl's steward either. I checked the mod over with the Creation Kit but I'm not used to it at all and I couldn't understand the conditions for the topic to appear. I tried

setstage aBL0 10

and the quest started all right, but with no quest marks, and I don't have any idea of The White Elk's whereabouts. I'd rather be clued to a way to starting properly though, as I don't like cheating. Any help will be appreciated.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, Badpenny said:

Hi,

There's no topic with the innkeeper in Falkreath about starting any hunt, nor with the Jarl's steward either. I checked the mod over with the Creation Kit but I'm not used to it at all and I couldn't understand the conditions for the topic to appear. I tried

setstage aBL0 10

and the quest started all right, but with no quest marks, and I don't have any idea of The White Elk's whereabouts. I'd rather be clued to a way to starting properly though, as I don't like cheating. Any help will be appreciated.

one of the conditions are DA05 < 5 (it's the daedric quest with hircine, the one with the werewolf).

If you finished it yet, that's a problem.

I'll see how I could fix that... (maybe an alternative begin quest with DA05 completed as condition).