Any Idea If There's Any Beastiality Mods For Starbound?

I know iv seen various clips and posts referencing/showing some form of beastiality, but i've never really been able to find anything out about them, or if there are any. If anyone has information about this, or possibly even some form of link to a beastiality mod for Starbound, i would greatly appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, AwakenedVoid said:

I know iv seen various clips and posts referencing/showing some form of beastiality, but i've never really been able to find anything out about them, or if there are any. If anyone has information about this, or possibly even some form of link to a beastiality mod for Starbound, i would greatly appreciate it.

There was never a mod for it, specifically. Some mods add their own little interactable furnitures and animated furnitures and such, but the closest "clips" you've probably seen were the gifs hand-drawn by ol' Jester (Blargsnarf). They are not in-game.

1278614%20-%20Starbound%20animated%20bla
1521692%20-%20Novakid%20Starbound%20anim

As for this in Sexbound... Its definitely been thought of, but can't confirm for certain if its going to be a thing.

We've been waiting for artists and others interested to make animations for the interactions with at least the unique mobs, as inspiration, since such assets take the most time, mainly for the limited teamm and we'd work something to figure out how to draw the pieced-together randomly generated ones. But nobody showed interest, and we've been reluctant to contact the artist that made such animations in the first place, asking if he would allow/ have interest in making them into a thing.

Even if we get permission or plenty of assets for it, the API has to evolve a bit to allow more complex things like monster animations, initiating interactions from the non-player side, and such. If the opportunity to allow monsters to be interacted with shows up, you can be sure there will be those interested in it, and i wouldn't mind making some example assets for the first few.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:05 AM, AwakenedVoid said:

Starbound needs more bestiality mods as they are pretty awesome and a game like this could fit in very well..