Help me please

skarme

Hello everybody  so: its my story: i have play Skyrim in 2011, and i redescover it here in 2018 i have finish the game, but i want descover now the mod world (yes with 7 years late) 

but the probleme is here: how its working ? i install nothing: nothing work, i install NMM: same and with MO ha 2 is working, but the game have crash :( (yes i m not realy good)

i use so many tutorial in all existing languages  and that since 1 week .

So you will found me realy pathetic but i really need somone do sothing for me:

-do an video step by step (step of ant)  how install mods of this site and others

-do with discord  or i dont know

PS: im french but i understant english properly 

you can laught of me if you want

and thanks in advance 

Gopher's videos are very in depth and beginner friendly and he has made a great series on how to get started with Mod Organizer.

Start with nexus mods first and once you get a bit more experienced and now how to run and setup SKSE and FNIS etc. you can start installing LoversLab mods. They are typically more complicated to install and rely on a number of other mods, compared to most mods on the nexus.

When your game crashes before starting properly you are typically missing one of the dependencies of a mod. 

if you want to go step by step to have a moddable skyrim you can look at my skyrim workshop, too... it is documented in several steps what to do and why to have a basic install with some interesting mods, a working sexlab basis and suggestions... there are lots of helpfull topics here on loverslab to help further on... the vampire-succubus-playstyle blog is a way to show how to tweak existings mods with little knowledge of the creation kit to your special playstyle (changing actors, combiniing mods, enb and so on  to have a fitting skyrim)...

Skyrim Workshop : https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/64-workshop-skyrim/

Vampire-Succubus-Playstyle : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95499-vampire-succubus-playstyle/

I am no expert, only an experienced user who wants to play in a special rolestyle, having interesting quests, a nice looking skyrim and less lagtime/CTD... and able to change the installation many times during a year-playtime to have it different all the time... so feel free to do your thing, but maybe you will have some hints

And, if a mod or utillity is mentioned, always check for the newest version, read the description and installationhints on the special mod/utility-website... the time you are investing in reading (and understanding) will shorten the time to search for mistakes... you will gain more knowledge to have a general way to install, avoiding mistakes if you start with reading... the most mistakes happen if you will do it like "try and error" (you will get them)...

happy playing and modding

Spoiler
6 hours ago, skarme said:

Hello everybody  so: its my story: i have play Skyrim in 2011, and i redescover it here in 2018 i have finish the game, but i want descover now the mod world (yes with 7 years late) 

but the probleme is here: how its working ? i install nothing: nothing work, i install NMM: same and with MO ha 2 is working, but the game have crash :( (yes i m not realy good)

i use so many tutorial in all existing languages  and that since 1 week .

So you will found me realy pathetic but i really need somone do sothing for me:

-do an video step by step (step of ant)  how install mods of this site and others

-do with discord  or i dont know

PS: im french but i understant english properly 

you can laught of me if you want

and thanks in advance 

And, as of one minute ago, the first thread in the Technical threads deals with using NMM and Vortex.

Archived