Daedals Special Edition BS Preset Request Thread

15 hours ago, daedal said:

did you guys ever use them?

Sorry about not getting back to you. Have a lot going on atm. Been playing RE2 Remake and then my grandmother is back in the hospital so time has been limited on Skyrim and just gaming in general. I did try it out though. As you said the body isn't exact as it was based around UUNP. Want to say thanks again for making it. Cause she does look good with the the body. Not too busty not too slim. Fits her face I think a lot. I'll send some screenshots of my Dragon Priest though with the body once i get time to.

7 hours ago, daedrasp said:

Author supply xml file but not work.

it didnt work because its not for sse

here

SE Request 11.xml

22 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Sorry about not getting back to you. Have a lot going on atm. Been playing RE2 Remake and then my grandmother is back in the hospital so time has been limited on Skyrim and just gaming in general. I did try it out though. As you said the body isn't exact as it was based around UUNP. Want to say thanks again for making it. Cause she does look good with the the body. Not too busty not too slim. Fits her face I think a lot. I'll send some screenshots of my Dragon Priest though with the body once i get time to.

cool, i eagerly await :D

may not have worked, LL had a temporary outage when i posted

heres another download if it doesnt work

SE Request 11.xml 6.53 kB ·

Screenshot_1.png.d78b1b22c2e380c7a795d213e42986b0.png

Thanks to good job. And another request i have! :P

Builded Ult oppai nif in googledrive body to make CBBE reference body size reform enable?

I want "Depressed nipple" body at google drive to my reference body use at another boob size. :)

And that boob nif has ultra high quality polygon(only breast part) as than CBBE body. :P

Do you happen to know what that tanline texture is from?

See https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-JwoS_zYC09eW_MLjHmPwwxN6B6dt21o this

Builded Ult oppai nif in googledrive body to make CBBE reference body size reform enable?

I want "Depressed nipple" body at google drive to my reference body use at another boob size. :)

And that boob nif has ultra high quality polygon(only breast part) as than CBBE body. :P

what are you trying to request exactly? i don't really understand this message

Hey Daedal - I've been admiring your handiwork for a while now and I really couldn't resist at least asking to avail myself of your talents.

The kind of body that I'm picture is, in a word, idealized - perhaps overly so. Slender shoulders, wide hips, narrow waist, and of course massive breasts. I tend to prefer that overtly perfectly round 'bolted-on' look, though I've found in Skyrim a little gravity tends to look a little more fitting. 

You asked for a few pictures, so I decided to throw some in to aid the description.

This picture, I think, captures the sort of waist to hip to shoulders ratio that I had in mind.

https://i.imgur.com/BRJo9pC.jpg

Relatively narrow shoulders and a thin waist, contrasting the thick hips and ass.

Tits, of course, only add to this. The larger the better, like you can see in this picture.

https://i.imgur.com/2Z3NMpO.jpg

Like I mentioned earlier, I have a preference for large breasts with that sort of perfect, round shape that fake ones tend to have. Such as in this picture.

https://i.imgur.com/DIRqfIp.jpg

The overall effect, I imagine, looks a little like this.

https://imgur.com/KlDIytc

By all means, don't stick to the pictures - in particular, I was imagining breasts larger than in picture 4 but perhaps not as large as picture 2. Willing to trust your discretion on what might look reasonable yet huge on that kind of body.

In any case, thanks in advance! I'm quite excited to see what you come up with. Also let me know if the above was vague at all and if I can furnish you with any details.

KlDIytc.jpg

DIRqfIp.jpg

2Z3NMpO.jpg

BRJo9pC.jpg

14 minutes ago, fcb said:

I tend to prefer that overtly perfectly round 'bolted-on' look

me too :) we love silicone here

regardless, i dont have access to any of the images you posted except for the very last one. por favor just attach them to the post by uploading it in your reply.

i love details so if you do have any more ideas by the time you see this, feel free to add those on to your reply

50 minutes ago, daedal said:

me too :) we love silicone here

regardless, i dont have access to any of the images you posted except for the very last one. por favor just attach them to the post by uploading it in your reply.

i love details so if you do have any more ideas by the time you see this, feel free to add those on to your reply

Heya Daedal - looks like we're like of mind!

I uploaded pictures to the post, hopefully they're visible to you now. 

As for ideas, I'm such a fan of the silicone filled older woman look - if there's some way you could capture that, well, I'd be rather indebted. Thick thighs, I suppose? Regardless, I'm sure you'll come up with something just wonderful. Oh - and lest I forget, cleavage is always a delight.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, fcb said:

Heya Daedal - looks like we're like of mind!

I uploaded pictures to the post, hopefully they're visible to you now. 

As for ideas, I'm such a fan of the silicone filled older woman look - if there's some way you could capture that, well, I'd be rather indebted. Thick thighs, I suppose? Regardless, I'm sure you'll come up with something just wonderful. Oh - and lest I forget, cleavage is always a delight.

loverslab has been acting really crazy for the last couple days, to the point where i can rarely even access this thread, so for everyone reading consider presets on hold till its fixed. if you do have access, feel free to leave your request here anyway and i'll see what i can do if/when its stable

@fcb heres a temporary preset. i was gonna release it later down the line so consider this as a beta version, @Swiftstep described the boobs as "perfectly round" once, and he knows everything. it might be able to hold you over a bit.

concubine.xml

theres a picture on my blog: 

1 hour ago, daedal said:

@fcb heres a temporary preset. i was gonna release it later down the line so consider this as a beta version

If this is the beta version, then consider me officially extremely excited for the final version when/if you get around to it.  Truly lovely work, I'll be tweaking this until you blow my efforts out of the water with a newer version.

Best of luck with the reinstalling.

I report a request of the LL user criss5494, source here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?do=findComment&comment=2546682

The 6 march 2019; criss5494 said:

Could anyone please make a preset of this body? I'm using CBBE for Skyrim Special Edition. Thank you ?

Reference images:

Spoiler

Preset 1.jpg

Preset 2.jpg

Preset 3.jpg

Preset 4.jpg

Dear LL fellows, please, use spoiler tag when posting big pics, thanks. Go mighty duck! ❤️

3 hours ago, O_O said:

I report a request of the LL user criss5494, source here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?do=findComment&comment=2546682

The 6 march 2019; criss5494 said:

Could anyone please make a preset of this body? I'm using CBBE for Skyrim Special Edition. Thank you ?

Reference images:

Reveal hidden contents

Preset 1.jpg

Preset 2.jpg

Preset 3.jpg

Preset 4.jpg

Dear LL fellows, please, use spoiler tag when posting big pics, thanks. Go mighty duck! ❤️

i completely ignore request that arent posted here :(

11 hours ago, daedal said:

i completely ignore request that arent posted here :(

For knowledge, if I shamelessly make a new topic made by me with same request and  make a copy paste of te pics, is technically admissible? Or I must tell the user to post here in any case ? Thank you.

8 hours ago, O_O said:

For knowledge, if I shamelessly make a new topic made by me with same request and  make a copy paste of te pics, is technically admissible? Or I must tell the user to post here in any case ? Thank you.

can you restate all of that?

you would be making a thread posting pictures from this one?

I posted my request in the wrong thread ? So once again. Daedal could you please make a preset of the body in the pictures? That would be awesome. I'm using CBBE for Skyrim Special Edition. Thank you.

Spoiler

Preset 2.jpgPreset 3.jpgPreset 4.jpgPreset 1.jpg

Edit: The Creator is Daymarr (General Andreis)

Link: 

Atsuko [SSE]

Big thx to @O_O

On 3/7/2019 at 8:46 PM, daedal said:

can you restate all of that?

you would be making a thread posting pictures from this one?

My bad, not "new topic" but "new post". I meant that I made a copy-paste of the post of criss5494 in my name, so maybe you could "formally" accept the request, but then he arrived and then everything is ok.

8 hours ago, daedal said:

P.S please use spoilers in your post

also left @O_O an honorable mention in the OP for helping out sometimes. thank you chief

Please, everyone, use spoilers for big pics. ❤️

I am not worthy of such an honor, but I thank you. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

11 hours ago, O_O said:

My bad, not "new topic" but "new post". I meant that I made a copy-paste of the post of criss5494 in my name, so maybe you could "formally" accept the request, but then he arrived and then everything is ok.

yea sure i guess it counts

its more or less asking for a request of the same picture, which happens all the time anyway.