A fallout 4 mod like dangerous nights?

1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

There was this fun mod called dangerous nights that would have a chance to sleep to get raped/kidnapped during sleep if I remember right, is there one like that for fallout 4?

I don't think there are any made specifically for that but I've seen a few mods on the nexus that add the chance of enemies attacking you as you sleep, combine that with something like Violate or RSE and you get the same result.

RSE Elements Volume 2 - Advanced Needs. It has "Unsafe Sleeping Conditions" that introduce robbery, rape and abduction events when you sleep in insecure locations (ie: not a settlement or an established 'inn' location like the Dugout Inn in Diamond City). If you want the abduction events, you will need RSE Elements Vol.1 - CSA installed as well, as a note.

19 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

There was this fun mod called dangerous nights that would have a chance to sleep to get raped/kidnapped during sleep if I remember right, is there one like that for fallout 4?

Combine the following: 

AAF Violate + Your choice of: 

No Place Is Safe.

or

Sleepless Nights. 

This is a pretty low cost but fun method of accomplishing precisely what you want without a lot of overhead or fuss. I personally use Violate and Sleepless Nights. Thought about giving No Place is Safe a try, just because it adds some new enemy types that seem fun. 

• 3 years later...