[Request] Help converting armor piece to ADEC body [SOLVED]

Not sure how this looks or if there is any clipping or not so you'll have to fix the clipping yourself.

What I did was start a new project in outfit studios I then selected CBBE to ADEC I then deleted out the 7base body.

I adjusted the 2 top pieces to near fit then did the same for the 2 shorts pieces and hit slider conform all and moved the CBBE to ADCEC slider.

After that I exported with reference and then closed outfit studios and opened it again and then fixed the gaps and clipping.

BodyBrown.nif

To form the best would be if there is a CBBE version of it and use that one instead. You'l have to replace the CBBE body in it with a ADEC body.

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Not sure how this looks or if there is any clipping or not so you'll have to fix the clipping yourself.

What I did was start a new project in outfit studios I then selected CBBE to ADEC I then deleted out the 7base body.

I adjusted the 2 top pieces to near fit then did the same for the 2 shorts pieces and hit slider conform all and moved the CBBE to ADCEC slider.

After that I exported with reference and then closed outfit studios and opened it again and then fixed the gaps and clipping.

BodyBrown.nif

To form the best would be if there is a CBBE version of it and use that one instead. You'l have to replace the CBBE body in it with a ADEC body.

Thank you friend!

So basically what you did was: Adjust the armor to fit CBBE and then convert to ADEC using the sliders, right?

"To form the best would be if there is a CBBE version of it and use that one instead. You'l have to replace the CBBE body in it with a ADEC body." I understand. Cause if you use a CBBE version you wouldn't end up damaging the outfit when trying to adjust it to fit CBBE by force like I did when I tried to make it fit the ADEC body.

What I did was start a new project and select convert: CBBE to ADEC then I loaded the bodybrown.nif. I next deleted out the 7base body and turned on wire frame for all parts. When moving a part you move all parts that are with one thing like the top pieces all move at one time. Next I adjusted the top pieces and bottom pieces to close fits. Once I got them to close fit I selected all the parts and then click slider - conform all. Next I slide the CBBE to ADEC slider to 100% and then exported it with reference so that the body gets exported with it.

Then I closed outfit studios and then loaded the new nif back into outfit studios to remove the clipping and form the back piece closer to the back.  When removing clipping from parts like the center of the top and the zipper area of the shorts you'll also have to later adjust the buttons and zipper as those will not be under the outfits and will need adjusting either with the increase mesh tab to by moving the item a bit.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

There would be less things to do if the outfit was in CBBE as then all you would have to do is start new project then select convert: CBBE to ADEC. Delete out old body and then hit conform all and adjust the sliders. There would be less adjust and clipping as most outfits are set to normal CBBE _0 and _1 body so it'll be formed better as the 7base one will still have the 7base form.

7 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

What I did was start a new project and select convert: CBBE to ADEC then I loaded the bodybrown.nif. I next deleted out the 7base body and turned on wire frame for all parts. When moving a part you move all parts that are with one thing like the top pieces all move at one time. Next I adjusted the top pieces and bottom pieces to close fits. Once I got them to close fit I selected all the parts and then click slider - conform all. Next I slide the CBBE to ADEC slider to 100% and then exported it with reference so that the body gets exported with it.

Then I closed outfit studios and then loaded the new nif back into outfit studios to remove the clipping and form the back piece closer to the back.  When removing clipping from parts like the center of the top and the zipper area of the shorts you'll also have to later adjust the buttons and zipper as those will not be under the outfits and will need adjusting either with the increase mesh tab to by moving the item a bit.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

There would be less things to do if the outfit was in CBBE as then all you would have to do is start new project then select convert: CBBE to ADEC. Delete out old body and then hit conform all and adjust the sliders. There would be less adjust and clipping as most outfits are set to normal CBBE _0 and _1 body so it'll be formed better as the 7base one will still have the 7base form.

I understand, so this is the right workflow when doing armor conversions. I was doing it so wrong.

The armor is looking excellent now, it still needed some adjustments but very little.

Spoiler

1873422121_bandicam2018-12-2413-15-54-864.jpg.b2124aff86f922e270b36ea8c1d2689f.jpg

Again thank you, this is very helpful information for me.

Archived