transparent hair

hi!

I create a follower based onĀ myĀ character.

I copy everything, including hair and hairline models.

and the hair on the follower becomes transparent.

the hair looked normal on myĀ character.

what am I doing wrong?

Ā 

PS on the screens are my character and the based-on-follower

002.jpg

TESV 2018-12-24 16-02-01-07_.jpg

20 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I believe the problem is in the hair in the creationkit, see if the hairHL is marked with the extra optionĀ and is listed in the hair list.

It's the only thing I can think of.

Sorry if this does not solve the problem.

thank youĀ for help but it doesn't solve my problem. i saw some people are talking about problems in ENB but i check it too.

CPU wrote a mod for making followers which included the steps necessary for getting the hair to work properly. Let me refer you to:

Ā 

I readily admit that 90% of the material is not relevant to you. Simply skip down to the section on making the follower's hair and see what advice he gave that you may have missed.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

CPU wrote a mod for making followers which included the steps necessary for getting the hair to work properly. Let me refer you to:

I readily admit that 90% of the material is not relevant to you. Simply skip down to the section on making the follower's hair and see what advice he gave that you may have missed.

thank you so much! immediately proceed to read. and hope that it will help me.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you don't mind, please tell what the problem was in case others have the same problem in the future.

sure. i found the article about changing a follower's hair in NIF Scope. article inĀ Russian but anyone can use Google to translate:

https://all-mods.ru/skyrim/guide/kak-pomenyat-prichesku-avtonomnomu-sputniku-ne-ispolzuya-creation-kit/

i still didn't know the reason of transparancy but i fix it.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...