What would be the best way to limit regeneration?

Nohrin

I'm trying to have my character always have a constant 1.0 healrate. I seem to have some mods that are changing the base healrate. I find this ridiculous because it makes much more sense for mods to change the "healratemult" actor value instead. Anyway, what would be the easiest way to force my character to have a constant value of 1.0 healrate? I can't tell what mods are changing the healrate, otherwise I would go into them with xEdit and fix it myself. Should I create a simple mod that simply sets my healrate to 1.0 and put it at the bottom of my load order? Or is there an easier way I am overlooking? 

I guess I should mention that I have tried the "forceav" command. It seems to reset back to base values after a quit out of Skyrim. If I force the AV to 1, then all is fine for that session. But quiting skyrim and restarting, the AV will default back and allow other mods to make changes to it.

39 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I'm trying to have my character always have a constant 1.0 healrate. I seem to have some mods that are changing the base healrate. I find this ridiculous because it makes much more sense for mods to change the "healratemult" actor value instead. Anyway, what would be the easiest way to force my character to have a constant value of 1.0 healrate? I can't tell what mods are changing the healrate, otherwise I would go into them with xEdit and fix it myself. Should I create a simple mod that simply sets my healrate to 1.0 and put it at the bottom of my load order? Or is there an easier way I am overlooking? 

I guess I should mention that I have tried the "forceav" command. It seems to reset back to base values after a quit out of Skyrim. If I force the AV to 1, then all is fine for that session. But quiting skyrim and restarting, the AV will default back and allow other mods to make changes to it.

I use Realistic Regeneration 

It can be customized to do what you want and many more things. 

14 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look at it. Is it very script intensive? My setup is fairly in-stable at the moment. 

It doesn't seem too scripty I am running a fairly beefy build and don't seem to have any issues that track back to it. 

I think there is just a light script that detects your current status (running, walking, sitting, etc)

Archived