SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

@prinyo

Thanks that you're trying to support SL in VR. I had already given up on that. After some month of Skyrim VR break, I just looked back at the game. 

Actually, I'd be happy if only Random Sex would work. But it doesn't: I get the MCM menu, but none of the options is working at all. The switches aren't even turned on. 

Yes, I have resaved the mod in the creation kit. 

All other mods seem to work. Including their MCM settings. Only this one doesn't. Any idea what could be wrong?

44 minutes ago, MartinLL said:

I'd be happy if only Random Sex would work. But it doesn't: I get the MCM menu, but none of the options is working at all. The switches aren't even turned on. 

It has to be enabled. The first checkbox in the MCM menu enables it. After you check it all other options will be available and it will work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 10:51 AM, prinyo said:

The only advice I can give is to reinstall the mod and be sure that it is correctly installed.

I wonder how it can work for you, while the plugin dll doesn't seem to be compatible with SKSEVR. In the sksevr.log file I get the entry:

plugin D:\Games\Steam Games\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabRandomSex.dll (00000001 Random Sex 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

Doesn't that happen for you? Or is there a copatible version of that dll somewhere?

18 hours ago, MartinLL said:

Doesn't that happen for you? Or is there a copatible version of that dll somewhere?

The version of the mod I linked to in OP doesn't have a DLL. It is for Oldrim so it is a good idea to re-save it in CK. It works fully in SkyrimVR.

• 1 month later...

So does Sexlab Lite include the toys that appear to be used for some lesbian encounters? I just saw an animation where it appeared one of the actors was supposed to have something in her hand to complete the scene, is there another mod I need to install for this?

Also, I had a scene fail because of error 1000 where it appeared to be trying to load a Sexlab Full animation rather than a lite one. As far as I know I have used all the patches for the VR versions that were supposedly compatible. This was specific to convincing Faendal to forget about Camilla which I'd imagine is using the Sexlab Solutions mod.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:05 AM, reepyr said:

[...]

Seems SL Light did not install properly. The VR patch should not be used on a save where SL Light is used for the first time as it blocks the install. Remove the patch and see if you get notifications about animations installing.

Works great, this is a real breakthrough, thanks very much for all your hard work on this.  FYI, Enchantress from Oldrim is another mod that works fine in VR, just have to unpack the BSA. 

One strange thing I've seen - my "clone" likes to equip a torch during sex scenes if the romp happens at night and outside.  Leads to some weird animations.  Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so confused on how to get the oldrim files compatible to vr. Im not entirely sure what you mean by putting it into SE's CK. Installing SE again and maybe its the mod folder? Cant even get the game to start when I have Defeat enabled otherwise the game does start.

"Edit" Wait its creation kit isnt it... smfh....

I've been playing with the various mods listed and the SL Light Patch, and here's been my experience.  I'm curious if others have the same issues or have solved them.  I am using VRIK.

1) Defeat works well.   I have to set myself to "essential" in the MCM options to get it to reliably trigger.  Also in the victim section be sure to check the option that allows same sex engagement if that interests you, or the women for example ignore my girl character when defeated.  Clone pops in reliably.  However, I can't get creatures to work, and changing any of those options results in a CTD.  Maybe the mod is looking for Creature Framework or something?  Anyone have a similar experience or a workaround?

2) Enchantress works, there is now an SE port.

3) Follow Me For Sex works on NPCs pretty well.  I have the "peeing bug" where followers start (and don't stop) peeing on a cell change.  Also, with VRIK, the animations where I am the actor - I'm the one bathing, or dancing, or on the receiving end of an NPCs fluids - generally don't work.  They animate, but I'm not placed into the scene correctly - I'm either way up high, or I can't seem to get into the tub or chair, etc.    Some of them work - when I pee, for example.  So I mostly use the mod to command NPCs, at which it works great.  Is this what everyone else is getting, or do I have the setup wrong?

4) Sexlab Radiant Prostitution Gigolo Lite works.  I can't get it to increment the number of clients however in order to advance rank and unlock new quests.  Still playing with that.  Edit:  the workaround here is to set the global variable mf_clients via the console so the more advanced quests will unlock.  Otherwise it works exactly as advertised.

Unfortunately there is no Fuz Do Roh for VR so I have to use subtitles to see any dialog.

Thanks again for this patch!

Hey there. This mod seems to be working well enough on my vr skyrim game. However whenever I download mods (Enhanced Spouses SE and Follow me for sex"). All of the animations triggered by those mods are always random and have nothing to do with the respective dialogue commands. I am guessing this is an issue with SexLab Light? Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, moonbreeze said:

It seems that TDF Prostitution SE requires Sexlab Aroused Redux, did Sexlab Aroused Redux work for VR version?

The SE version does, yes.

Can anyone use all of Defeats options in the MCM? I get a CTD when I try to toggle some things. I want to change female on female for NPCs to not just use lesbian tagged animations for futas.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:58 AM, prinyo said:

Seems SL Light did not install properly. The VR patch should not be used on a save where SL Light is used for the first time as it blocks the install. Remove the patch and see if you get notifications about animations installing.

Thanks Prinyo! I kept forgetting to respond to your post letting you know that you fixed my issue for me. I would have never thought to disable the patch, reload the save and let the animations populate, and then re-enable the patch. I do notice that a couple animations still seem to be missing a prop, but I imagine that might be because my save had already seen that animation without it so it wasn't able to load it in after the fact.

Anyway, thanks for the assist!

Does anyone have a working VR version of random sex that they wouldn't mind uploading somewhere? I dl'd the linked version, re-saved using the creation kit, and even re-compiled all the scripts, yet whenever that mod is active my game fails to boot at all.

Thanks for the updates and everyone providing info to get things working here, doing some testing on my end tonight as well. If anyone has more working mods or knows if any of the full versions of SexLab can be used somehow i'd appreciate it.

9 hours ago, Zelavian said:

Does anyone have a working VR version of random sex that they wouldn't mind uploading somewhere? I dl'd the linked version, re-saved using the creation kit, and even re-compiled all the scripts, yet whenever that mod is active my game fails to boot at all.

Unpack the BSA (and delete if after that) and it will work.

15 hours ago, benboodle said:

Anybody know how to get AddItemMenu working in skyrim VR, no luck so far. Or an alternative?

It doesn't work. The closes alternative seems SKYAI SE :

Automatically add modded items from YOUR specific mod list to vanilla merchants and loot. Automatically ranks items so they appear at different levels.
Includes Weapons, Armors, Clothing, Jewelry, Ammo, Spell tomes, Food, Alchemy and Ingredients.

It is an xEdit script.

• 5 weeks later...