[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

1 hour ago, landess said:

When everyday America was finally able to 'pull aside' the Iron Curtain, we found incredibly hot chicks! ?

Spacibo! ☺️ That's what my husband says! )))

1 hour ago, landess said:

Van Helsing which sadly didn't use 'real' eastern Europe/Russian actresses, explaining why the accents were cute, but 'off'. At least they tried.....

The worst was Cate Blanchett in Indiana Jones Crystal Skull movie! OY!!!!!! I think he said she sounded like she was from Eastern Ukraine? I do not think so!

On 6/22/2020 at 9:05 PM, Clydie said:

1. I run a German version and the game showed the animation key as title, so I went into your OKW file and found that a German localization is in.

But there is somehow a change in this files. In fact the "Strings_GER_DE_" bear the key used for "Strings_ITA_IT_" good for our Italian friends.

The German Localization key always starts with 0x08..... The Italian starts with 0x0B as in your file.

Would really recommend Cmars EasySTBLmanager to use. After a little try, this small editor is a great help and makes it very easy to deal with ALL localization files.

New animations exist are only in English STBL 0x00 (15 items) In other versions, where 13 items in stbl, this update will not be available?

41 minutes ago, sim333 said:

New animations exist are only in English STBL 0x00 (15 items) In other versions, where 13 items in stbl, this update will not be available?

You are right, but think it will be fixed on the coming release as I understand.

I have completed the two animations, please check them out and tell how they are working. I will be adding a translated text for each languages with the help of a translation tool. So excuse me if the translation is not accurate or wrong.?

10 hours ago, rlfp said:

I have completed the two animations, please check them out and tell how they are working.

Both animations work like a charm in my game. KW does accept it now without further comments.

The localization is duly working and the sound you added plays nicely.

Want to add, the Podium animation is absolutely outstanding. Very, very good work.

One small thing at the end and have nothing to do with the function or quality.

The key file in your *.packages bear a lot lines where the reference do not exist anymore.

You have this often during creation. You can open each package with S3PE select all files in there except the key file and export the whole as *.package.

Then the key file list only the files in the package. Even oniki does this not with the Kinky World file. So also here you find many lines what are useless

but may hurt the game on other places. Often you have i.e. many sets of localization lines therein which do not exist anymore.

Please don't get me wrong I do not want to be the ass spreading constantly pearls of wisdom.......

Thank you for all your work and the fine animations.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:46 AM, rlfp said:

I will be adding a translated text for each languages with the help of a translation tool. So excuse me if the translation is not accurate or wrong.?

You mean in stbl 0x ...? I tried, in the game it was terrible and unclear, how this no strange it is. And I returned all to English - the force of habit probably.:))) This is of course my personal opinion, but so maybe it’s not worth starting it?

And another question: your KinkyAnalustAnimations has no sound, if I'm not mistaken. Are you planning to fix this? And if not, then I decided this for myself and I want to ask you, can I share this with the whole community?

And the question is for everyone (if the author gives his consent), is it better for me to lay out a completed package or detailed instructions for introducing sounds into a package?

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

You mean in stbl 0x ...? I tried, in the game it was terrible and unclear, how this no strange it is.

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

And the question is for everyone (if the author gives his consent), is it better for me to lay out a completed package or detailed instructions for introducing sounds into a package?

Nice to read another opinion after more then 200 downloads of the last update. Thank you sim333.

As I saw there is at the moment only English and Japanese -as I remember- in the localization files - but can be wrong since I did not go through them all.

But they work as I saw. Mean, no animation names as title anymore.

To the second,  please see post no. 90 on page 4 of this thread. There Twilghtstorm copied in the related part of Masters great tutorial dealing with adding sound to animations. I did that also  for my own on the analust animations. Added just brief sounds to each animation.

The problem here to do it properly, you need to know the length of each animation and you need to identify for each actor the role he plays and which sound is appropriate.   I was to lazy to do it properly, so I limited the sounds added between  10 and 12 seconds and used mostly the very common sounds. (Mostly massage table sounds)  Thought, better a worse sound as none at all ? .  But be warned, we speak about 39 animations with partly three actors. Will say it takes a boring while to add sound to all those animations.

Most bothering for me is, it takes ages until the animation start on the science machine, but this is definitely a problem of the object and game routing and not of the animation.

12 hours ago, Clydie said:

The problem here to do it properly, you need to know the length of each animation and you need to identify for each actor the role he plays and which sound is appropriate.   I was to lazy to do it properly, so I limited the sounds added between  10 and 12 seconds and used mostly the very common sounds. (Mostly massage table sounds)  Thought, better a worse sound as none at all ? .  But be warned, we speak about 39 animations with partly three actors. Will say it takes a boring while to add sound to all those animations.

I took the voice acting from Amra for the washing machine. Only for B actor. It turned out very naturally and if not very synchronously, then it is almost not noticeable.

14 minutes ago, sim333 said:

It is strange that no one updated this animation on the first page.

I always think no one else but the creator should re-upload creations.

7 minutes ago, sim333 said:

I took the voice acting from Amra for the washing machine.

That is what I meant, better a not so good sound as no sound......

Think the animations are good and be worth to add sound. But it is a much time consuming work.....

May we should combine our efforts. Will send you my files with the brief sound via PM and you can make it up as far as you like....

Finally may rlfp give his consent to upload it here for the community later on.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:45 PM, Clydie said:

One small thing at the end and have nothing to do with the function or quality.

The key file in your *.packages bear a lot lines where the reference do not exist anymore.

You have this often during creation. You can open each package with S3PE select all files in there except the key file and export the whole as *.package.

Then the key file list only the files in the package. Even oniki does this not with the Kinky World file. So also here you find many lines what are useless

but may hurt the game on other places. Often you have i.e. many sets of localization lines therein which do not exist anymore.

Please don't get me wrong I do not want to be the ass spreading constantly pearls of wisdom.......

Taken care of....?

@sim333 and @Clydie I won't be adding sounds to old animations file as I'm little busy with other work. But if you have added sounds to old files then it is great. I'm more than happy to give you consent for sharing those files with others. Thank you.✌️

On 6/22/2020 at 10:11 PM, LadySmoks said:

Also regarding what Clydie said below, and that you are making new animations... and asking... I have always wondered if it was possible to have woohoo work on a picnic table in the middle of a park? The table top is a similar height as other objects used in some animations.

Unfortunately, I'm unable make animations with picnic table. Whenever I import picnic table into blender it displays some error. I don't know what is causing this error.?

31 minutes ago, lucas1i said:

Unfortunately, I'm unable make animations with picnic table. Whenever I import picnic table into blender it displays some error. I don't know what is causing this error.?

I think there is something odd about the way EA set up the picnic table... because it is both the table and the chair, but has special animation for sims to step over the bench to sit. Briefly, I tried opening the picnic table in TSRW to look at how it is made and for some strange reason, it does not appear on my TSRW in the view window? I will probably take another look again later.

Thank you for looking!

On 12/10/2018 at 4:24 AM, lucas1i said:

Version 0.3.2:-

**New Animations**

Car Sports-

Doggystyle - Anal

Chair Lounge-

Reverse Cowgirl - Anal

HotTub(Small)-

Titsjob

Did not realize that you made three additional animations besides those for the podium and the science station ?

Many thanks for that !

• 2 weeks later...