Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Please give a link to download this mod.

Unfortunately, I can't distribute the mods until I've received permissions to use certain assets. This thread's prefix has been changed to WIP to reflect the state the mods are in. Please be patient until I can get this sorted out.

Good job on this mod. However' date=' it doesn't work with this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17077

Ashen race works without a hitch. I tried diving into the assets to find out why with no luck.

[/quote']

Hi, do you have the Dawnguard or No Dawnguard version of Lovergirl Race installed? The archives come with the wood elf fix for Race Compatibility and uses its esm file as a master, so it should technically work with that mod you're using.

When you use Belua Sanguinare Revisited and try to turn into a vampire as a Lovergirl, do you turn into a regular vampire instead? Are you equipped with the vanilla vampire spells and buffs?

Please give a link to download this mod.

Unfortunately' date=' I can't distribute the mods until I've received permissions to use certain assets. This thread's prefix has been changed to WIP to reflect the state the mods are in. Please be patient until I can get this sorted out.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply, I'll wait.

Good job on this mod. However' date=' it doesn't work with this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17077

Ashen race works without a hitch. I tried diving into the assets to find out why with no luck.

[/quote']

Hi, do you have the Dawnguard or No Dawnguard version of Lovergirl Race installed? The archives come with the wood elf fix for Race Compatibility and uses its esm file as a master, so it should technically work with that mod you're using.

When you use Belua Sanguinare Revisited and try to turn into a vampire as a Lovergirl, do you turn into a regular vampire instead? Are you equipped with the vanilla vampire spells and buffs?

I'm using your Dawnguard version. I tried it with a clean new character, and received a popup that said "the custom race you're using is incompatible with this mod," and then said that the mod is only compatible with races made with a certain tutorial called "custom races the right way" or some such. I downloaded the tutorial in question and tried to find out what the problem is with your race, but didn't succeed.

[/quote']

I'm using your Dawnguard version. I tried it with a clean new character, and received a popup that said "the custom race you're using is incompatible with this mod," and then said that the mod is only compatible with races made with a certain tutorial called "custom races the right way" or some such. I downloaded the tutorial in question and tried to find out what the problem is with your race, but didn't succeed.

Yeah, I used that exact tutorial to create the race, which is why I'm confused as well.

Did you install Lovergirl Race (Dawnguard) after Belua Sanguinare Revisited? If so, then you might want to install BSR's scripts again and overwrite the ones that come with Lovergirl Race (Dawnguard).

Also, try moving Lovergirl Race.esp above or below BSR's esp files in your load order.

I'll try installing BSR and see if I can get it to recognize my race.

post-3205-0-00004100-1365692184_thumb.jpgHi, I am new here. I am using Sophias Face and the Lovergirl race. I just wanted to thank you so much for uploading this. I have been trying to make a unique character that doesnt look like she got hit by a meteor. Jk. Anyways, on the skyrim nexus, there is a guy named carry0830. He has a character but she is very cute and extremely stunning. Her name is Silmeria. He told me "used to" use Sophias Face. He uses Boneash ENB. He also for his hair uses Peggy hair. I can not find Peggy hair. Does anyone here ever heard of it? If so, can you pleassssee send me a download link or something? Here is the girl picture attached. I don't understand how he did it. Every person who commented on his profile said he has a unique headmesh. The girl's lips arent puffy or anything. Also, she is children of the sky, I think. She is although smaller in height. Is there a mod for that too? If anyone can tell what mods or headmesh carry0830 is using, please tell me. >.< I am sorry for this huge message or burden of requests. I have been trying to contact him. It seems his mods may be foreign i guess. He doesnt speak english well either. So yeah, peggy's hair, mods, enb is what I need to know. So desperate.^^ Also, he may be using UNP body. A few more pics showing her head without hair and her body wise.

post-124197-13597882456927_thumb.jpg

post-124197-13597882457729_thumb.jpg

post-124197-13597882458536_thumb.jpg

post-124197-1359788245942_thumb.jpg

The message: "You're using an unsupported race. There is a problem finding the appropriate Vampire race to match. You must follow Expired6978's "Creating a Custom Race the Right Way" in order to be compatible with BR."

It seems the same error occurs using Enhanced Character Edit's Ygnord race as well' date=' which is what my race is based off of. I left a comment on the BSR Nexus page, so hopefully the author can find out what's wrong.

Hi, I am new here. I am using Sophias Face and the Lovergirl race. I just wanted to thank you so much for uploading this. I have been trying to make a unique character that doesnt look like she got hit by a meteor. Jk. Anyways, on the skyrim nexus, there is a guy named carry0830. He has a character but she is very cute and extremely stunning. Her name is Silmeria. He told me "used to" use Sophias Face. He uses Boneash ENB. He also for his hair uses Peggy hair. I can not find Peggy hair. Does anyone here ever heard of it? If so, can you pleassssee send me a download link or something? Here is the girl picture attached. I don't understand how he did it. Every person who commented on his profile said he has a unique headmesh. The girl's lips arent puffy or anything. Also, she is children of the sky, I think. She is although smaller in height. Is there a mod for that too? If anyone can tell what mods or headmesh carry0830 is using, please tell me. >.< I am sorry for this huge message or burden of requests. I have been trying to contact him. It seems his mods may be foreign i guess. He doesnt speak english well either. So yeah, peggy's hair, mods, enb is what I need to know. So desperate.^^ Also, he may be using UNP body. A few more pics showing her head without hair and her body wise.

Hi and welcome to LL. :) You can post in this thread if you're trying to find a certain mod.

Try checking the ZZShop for the hair. I'm pretty sure it's in one of those archives.

Concerning Silmeria herself, did you try installing the optional Sophia Face + UNP Body archive after installing Lovergirl Race v1.0.7? If so, try selecting the fourth preset furthest to the right and change the mouth so that it looks similar to Silmeria's. I did my best to recreate her original look, which is slightly different from her new one ofc. Take a screenshot using BoneAsh-ENB and let us know if it looks similar. :P

The message: "You're using an unsupported race. There is a problem finding the appropriate Vampire race to match. You must follow Expired6978's "Creating a Custom Race the Right Way" in order to be compatible with BR."

It seems the same error occurs using Enhanced Character Edit's Ygnord race as well' date=' which is what my race is based off of. I left a comment on the BSR Nexus page, so hopefully the author can find out what's wrong.

Hi, I am new here. I am using Sophias Face and the Lovergirl race. I just wanted to thank you so much for uploading this. I have been trying to make a unique character that doesnt look like she got hit by a meteor. Jk. Anyways, on the skyrim nexus, there is a guy named carry0830. He has a character but she is very cute and extremely stunning. Her name is Silmeria. He told me "used to" use Sophias Face. He uses Boneash ENB. He also for his hair uses Peggy hair. I can not find Peggy hair. Does anyone here ever heard of it? If so, can you pleassssee send me a download link or something? Here is the girl picture attached. I don't understand how he did it. Every person who commented on his profile said he has a unique headmesh. The girl's lips arent puffy or anything. Also, she is children of the sky, I think. She is although smaller in height. Is there a mod for that too? If anyone can tell what mods or headmesh carry0830 is using, please tell me. >.< I am sorry for this huge message or burden of requests. I have been trying to contact him. It seems his mods may be foreign i guess. He doesnt speak english well either. So yeah, peggy's hair, mods, enb is what I need to know. So desperate.^^ Also, he may be using UNP body. A few more pics showing her head without hair and her body wise.

Hi and welcome to LL. :) You can post in this thread if you're trying to find a certain mod.

Try checking the ZZShop for the hair. I'm pretty sure it's in one of those archives.

Concerning Silmeria herself, did you try installing the optional Sophia Face + UNP Body archive after installing Lovergirl Race v1.0.7? If so, try selecting the fourth preset furthest to the right and change the mouth so that it looks similar to Silmeria's. I did my best to recreate her original look, which is slightly different from her new one ofc. Take a screenshot using BoneAsh-ENB and let us know if it looks similar. :P

Thank you! I did install the sophia face optional with unp body after the lovergirl race. I am kinda new to modding but what is a preset? Because I think if I try clicking the preset to the right the game crashes. And I play on medium graphics because I hate the loud sound of the fan. ;( Scares me that my computer will get overheated and have the blue death screen. ^^ Also, I do not know how to get a screenshot of the screen. :\ I am a noob at this. I have also selected the preset on the right side. You said slightly different right? I also posted this on that thread you told me. :)

Not always the case but I have found that graphics cards that overheat have very little thermal compound between the heatsink and GPU. thermal compound isn't a big priority to most manufacturers who just want the business. XFX is a good example of this. Of course a good cleaning will always go a long way as well. Sorry didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. It just bothers me when I read about overheating when there should be none.

Oh well I played skyrim like 2-3 monthes ago. My computer crashed and it had a blue screen. I read about it and they said things like over heating. I have no idea why i got a blue screen then. 0_0 I do a lot of things like disk cleaning, defragging, optimizing, and virus scans.

Thank you! I did install the sophia face optional with unp body after the lovergirl race. I am kinda new to modding but what is a preset? Because I think if I try clicking the preset to the right the game crashes. And I play on medium graphics because I hate the loud sound of the fan. ;( Scares me that my computer will get overheated and have the blue death screen. ^^ Also, I do not know how to get a screenshot of the screen. :\ I am a noob at this. I have also selected the preset on the right side. You said slightly different right? I also posted this on that thread you told me. :)

Yeah, it's the Preset slider shown under the Body tab. If you experience crashes while trying to create a character, you're probably running out of VRAM pretty quickly. I suggest de-activating any hair mods in your mod manager that you won't be using during character creation. Also consider using a mod like Alternate Start - Live Another Life. It starts you off in an interior cell and saves your VRAM usage, as opposed to creating a character outdoors in vanilla Skyrim.

You can take screenshots by pressing the Print Screen key on your keyboard using most ENB presets. Screenshots go into your Skyrim installation folder.

Again, the preset furthest to the right will only be slightly different from Silmeria. You can easily make adjustments to match Silmeria's new look, including her mouth. Here's an example using BoneAsh-ENB v3.1:

Original Preset:

25uhzzq.jpg

Tweaked:

2hem5mq.jpg

1ta79i.jpg

Hi' date=' is Lovergirl Race.esp enabled and loaded above LG_Scarlet.esp in your load order? Did you make sure to download the correct archive for both mods depending on whether you have Dawnguard installed? Have you checked the back room of the tavern to make sure she isn't hiding there?

[/quote']

Yes, i have everything, she have full head, but body is invisible

I have Dawnguard, so i used dawnguard version.

Yeah, it's the Preset slider shown under the Body tab. If you experience crashes while trying to create a character, you're probably running out of VRAM pretty quickly. I suggest de-activating any hair mods in your mod manager that you won't be using during character creation. Also consider using a mod like Alternate Start - Live Another Life. It starts you off in an interior cell and saves your VRAM usage, as opposed to creating a character outdoors in vanilla Skyrim.

You can take screenshots by pressing the Print Screen key on your keyboard using most ENB presets. Screenshots go into your Skyrim installation folder.

Again, the preset furthest to the right will only be slightly different from Silmeria. You can easily make adjustments to match Silmeria's new look, including her mouth. Here's an example using BoneAsh-ENB v3.1:

Original Preset:

25uhzzq.jpg

Tweaked:

2hem5mq.jpg

1ta79i.jpg

Wow You are really good at making characters T T Thanks! I will try the print thing out. Do enb show even if you have lower than high graphics settings?

post-124197-13597882503933_thumb.jpgHere is my character with the right preset and bit chance to eyes and mouth. Eye color and mouth shape. Hair is from mortem hairs. :) I am guessing your picture is brighter because of the fireplace? And did you use lip gloss for the lips? I have no idea why the hair doesnt shine like yours do. I only added for the lover girl race the main file. Did you put the optional color slider file too?

Hey guys' date=' I only need permissions from one more author in order to enable downloads of Lovergirl Race. Charlotte, Nina, and Scarlet's outfits might need to be replaced, but I'm still waiting for replies. Stay tuned. :P

You could change the body normal/specular maps to whatever without changing the face normal/specular' date=' though (I think).

[/quote']

I am running Violet with TBBP body with Charlotte's body and face textures while keeping Violet's normal map on her face, looks pretty decent I think.

Installed UFO now and she wears what she is told, just have to get a UFO that works on the wife now. ;)

Very nice. I haven't installed any body physics before and I'm interested in how you applied TBBP to Violet. I assume you replaced Violet's body meshes with TBBP's femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. If you replace skeleton_female.nif in \meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race, does the new TBBP skeleton point to the skeleton_female.hkx in \meshes\actors\character\character assets female?

I placed the body and skeleton in both Violet's and the Lovergirl race folder, I think it crashed on load up if I missed either out.

Can't remember to be exact though as I originally swapped out the Nightshade armour to the TBBP version but neglected to put the skeleton in the right place.

Very good job' date=' where can I download this mod please ?

[/quote']

We have to wait until I can get permission from azarathkhan to use his No Vampire Sunken Face for ECE mod. It seems he's MIA, so it might take a while for me to contact him. I prefer not to revert Lovergirl Race back to the vanilla vampire face, so please be patient.

perfect face' date=' i like this face very much !but where is the download link ?

[/quote']

Please check the Important News in the first post or the post above.

Here is my character with the right preset and bit chance to eyes and mouth. Eye color and mouth shape. Hair is from mortem hairs. :) I am guessing your picture is brighter because of the fireplace? And did you use lip gloss for the lips? I have no idea why the hair doesnt shine like yours do. I only added for the lover girl race the main file. Did you put the optional color slider file too?

You mentioned that your textures are set to medium' date=' so I'm guessing it greatly affects how your game looks as opposed to mine. I run on ultra settings and my screenshots are bright because of the fireplace combined with BoneAsh-ENB v3.1. You can compare by typing "coc whiterundragonsreach" in the console. You installed BoneAsh-ENB, though, right? :P I think Carry0833 uses an old version of that ENB preset.

The optional files I provided for Lovergirl Race do not affect how hair looks.

Hey guys' date=' I only need permissions from one more author in order to enable downloads of Lovergirl Race. Charlotte, Nina, and Scarlet's outfits might need to be replaced, but I'm still waiting for replies. Stay tuned. :P

You could change the body normal/specular maps to whatever without changing the face normal/specular' date=' though (I think).

[/quote']

I am running Violet with TBBP body with Charlotte's body and face textures while keeping Violet's normal map on her face, looks pretty decent I think.

Installed UFO now and she wears what she is told, just have to get a UFO that works on the wife now. ;)

Very nice. I haven't installed any body physics before and I'm interested in how you applied TBBP to Violet. I assume you replaced Violet's body meshes with TBBP's femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. If you replace skeleton_female.nif in \meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race, does the new TBBP skeleton point to the skeleton_female.hkx in \meshes\actors\character\character assets female?

I placed the body and skeleton in both Violet's and the Lovergirl race folder, I think it crashed on load up if I missed either out.

Can't remember to be exact though as I originally swapped out the Nightshade armour to the TBBP version but neglected to put the skeleton in the right place.

Awesome, I'll have to try that out sometime. :)

Yeah. I installed Alternate Start. ^^ Thanks! I have installed ENB. I installed it manually by just copying and pasting into data folder and using nexus mod manager. I guess ultra makes the hair shine. T T Im going to have to try it later. Thank you so much!

No problem, but the files from ENB need to be installed in your Skyrim installation folder, which is one directory up from the Data folder. I don't recommend using NMM to install ENB presets. :s

Yeah. I installed Alternate Start. ^^ Thanks! I have installed ENB. I installed it manually by just copying and pasting into data folder and using nexus mod manager. I guess ultra makes the hair shine. T T Im going to have to try it later. Thank you so much!

No problem' date=' but the files from ENB need to be installed in your Skyrim installation folder, which is one directory up from the Data folder. I don't recommend using NMM to install ENB presets. :s

[/quote']

Oh allright. I will fix it :D Here are some more pics! >.<

post-124197-13597882510674_thumb.jpg

post-124197-13597882511098_thumb.jpg