HELP - Kinky World Selfie on Bed

Puryfire

Hey everyone.

My english isn't very good, but I try to explayin you my Problem.

I have installed KW, many Animation Mods for KW, some NRAAS Mods, a.s.o.
When i click on my Bed with my female Sim, there is the Option in Woohoo Alone > Take selfie while rubbing pussy on bed.

I read in another Forum, that I need the NRAAS Career Base Mod and the Mod "Model Career" on Level 2 to take selfies while woohooing. Bot nothing worked for me yet. -.-"

Can anybody help me to solve this Problem? I really wanna have some hot Pictures from my sexy Kelly in this Poses to hang it on the Wall Ingame! ^^

1446104199_KWOniki.jpg.2635276c6cfa233988d0ba755929d9cd.jpg

Thanks for all of your Help!!!

3 hours ago, Puryfire said:

Hey everyone.

My english isn't very good, but I try to explayin you my Problem.

I have installed KW, many Animation Mods for KW, some NRAAS Mods, a.s.o.
When i click on my Bed with my female Sim, there is the Option in Woohoo Alone > Take selfie while rubbing pussy on bed.

I read in another Forum, that I need the NRAAS Career Base Mod and the Mod "Model Career" on Level 2 to take selfies while woohooing. Bot nothing worked for me yet. -.-"

Can anybody help me to solve this Problem? I really wanna have some hot Pictures from my sexy Kelly in this Poses to hang it on the Wall Ingame! ^^

1446104199_KWOniki.jpg.2635276c6cfa233988d0ba755929d9cd.jpg

Thanks for all of your Help!!!

Hi ,

1-> You must  delete Nraas Career , he is not compatible with Kinky world.(conflt with Career Teen model , School Career)

2->Animation Selfie of Oniki are just for Female Teen Model Career. Your female teen must take a selfie and post this selfie using a computer. After she is contacted for this job "Career model"

3-> After accepted this job , your teen must work on computer with various objectif. Post nude selfie , chatting , Give a kinky Show , post kinky selfie , post masturbate selfie , etc.etc...

That's all  ;)

Master controller ;  Advanced ;  Careers ;

I used this tab to manually place an adult (YA) into the modeling career, and then allowed the character to advance normally.

I am using a slightly older version of KW though, not sure if it makes a difference.

Also: I tend to set up towns using this career tool so I can have better control of the roles other characters will play. I don't need 'another musician' being created by the game. This tab will show how many sims are in each job, so you can balance/add/remove Sims in jobs as you see fit. This also applies to their level in any particular job - too many free world leaders and criminal masterminds don't make sense to me. I play with aging off btw.

20 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Hi ,

1-> You must  delete Nraas Career , he is not compatible with Kinky world.(conflt with Career Teen model , School Career)

2->Animation Selfie of Oniki are just for Female Teen Model Career. Your female teen must take a selfie and post this selfie using a computer. After she is contacted for this job "Career model"

3-> After accepted this job , your teen must work on computer with various objectif. Post nude selfie , chatting , Give a kinky Show , post kinky selfie , post masturbate selfie , etc.etc...

That's all  ;)

Thank you for your helpful answer. ^^

But now I have a few more Questions:

1 > Does that mean, that I just can make Selfies with a Teen Sim and not with a Young Adult?

2 > When I uninstall NRAAS Career Mod, how can I start a Model Career? ? Is it possible in the normal Game or do I need another Mod for it?

5 hours ago, landess said:

Master controller ;  Advanced ;  Careers ;

I used this tab to manually place an adult (YA) into the modeling career, and then allowed the character to advance normally.

I am using a slightly older version of KW though, not sure if it makes a difference.

Also: I tend to set up towns using this career tool so I can have better control of the roles other characters will play. I don't need 'another musician' being created by the game. This tab will show how many sims are in each job, so you can balance/add/remove Sims in jobs as you see fit. This also applies to their level in any particular job - too many free world leaders and criminal masterminds don't make sense to me. I play with aging off btw.

Thanks for your Help! ^^

Quick Question: Can I just start this Model Career by Master Controller or is it possible to start it normally? Like looking in the Newspaper or checking PC for Jobs?

15 minutes ago, Puryfire said:

Quick Question: Can I just start this Model Career by Master Controller or is it possible to start it normally? Like looking in the Newspaper or checking PC for Jobs?

To start 'modeling', head to city hall and register as self employed in the model profession. Afterwards you should get options on the computer under the Kinky tab to post nude selfies. My experience allowed 3 postings per day. But when I was level 2 in modeling I was able to do kinky shows. At level 3 you should get calls/opportunities to do live shoots on request. There are only 3 levels to the model career.  

Since I use an older KW version, my career didn't advance normally once the fund requirement was met, so I simply Mastercontrolled it to the next level and continued. As far as I know, Kinky selfies can only be taken on 3 furniture types: couch/loveseat, dining table, bed. When you choose to woohoo solo on one of these the word 'selfie' will appear on the far right of the woohoo selection screen. Once you have completed the woohoo time, the character will take the phone and go into selfie mode, so some form of arousal will be needed unless you turn always accept on in KW settings.

And yes, you can just use MC if you choose.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 3:12 AM, landess said:

To start 'modeling', head to city hall and register as self employed in the model profession.

Huh. I've never done it that way. Normally, I have my sim take a kinky selfie and post it online. A few hours later, you can check for responses, once that option shows up on your computer. You should have an opportunity to start an online modelling career.

I wasn't aware that online modelling was only available to teens. Thinking about it, I've never attempted it with a YA, though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 8:02 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I wasn't aware that online modelling was only available to teens. Thinking about it, I've never attempted it with a YA, though.

The example I gave above was actually from using a YA. Perhaps that had something to do with the advancement being 'buggy' on my end. Who can say?

Anyways I could get it to work, and in the end that was what really mattered.

Archived