C5Kev's Animated & Retextured Estrus V230 & V240

View File

* * Version V240 Available * *

Hello Folks!   We all know it, we've all used it at one time or another. It's Estrus ...and what an epic mod it is. And Cotyounoyume updated it (V230) in November of last year. Now there's a December release (V240) - which I doubt the date as I just DL'ed V230 and V240 was nowhere to be seen. Whatever.  Just have Estrus installed and ready to go, then install my mod. I would suggest that you uninstall any older version and update first. I have a mod for Estrus V230 and and one for V240, so make sure you download the correct file.

All one can say is that Estrus is Estrus and now it's even more horrifing to all of the inhabitants of Skyrim with new and ANIMATED, disgusting textures. That tentacle monster (?) really comes to life now! And that smelly, veiny pink junk, yuck!  So install Estrus, install my mod and enjoy the show!

There does seem to be a few anomalies in the "new" Estrus animations, but you'll have to take that up with Cotyounoyume. And it doesn't really matter anyhow, it's a truly great mod by any standard.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Refer to the Estrus mod page
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

C5Kev, these are superb textures.

My toon may not express her gratitude atm since she's a bit um...distracted, but she does approve this mod. Pretty obvious. :P

https://imgbox.com/9vWc9VUc#

Thank you, your words are appreciated. Boy, the things you're doing to that pretty girl.  Tisk, tisk.

3 hours ago, Monkito said:

looks good, but damn, for the wrong estrus version ^^

Thanks! ?

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

This is great. Sadly i can´t use Estrus atm. It has too many animations which makes my Skyrim extremely unstable.

Thanks and that's too bad. Do you have Crash Fixes and Load Game No CTD mods?  Made my Skyrim rock solid.

18 minutes ago, pops58 said:

You're going to love this: Estrus was updated on December 2 to 240

Thanks pops...and it's quite odd. I JUST DL'ed V230 - 240 wasn't there, so I find this very strange for being updated in December. Oh well, I'll have to look at it.  :)

Oh hey these are pretty damn cool! How does this work? Does the normal map move along with the textures or something?

I haven't tried these yet, I might use these instead of the textures I made, or at least look into making mine similar.

Love the concept!

24 minutes ago, kataura said:

Oh hey these are pretty damn cool! How does this work? Does the normal map move along with the textures or something?

I haven't tried these yet, I might use these instead of the textures I made, or at least look into making mine similar.

Love the concept!

Thanks dude.  Hey, I love the textures you made - they're really top notch (prob. better than mine) - and I didn't mean to spoil your texture "thunder". But I've been planning to do this for a while now and finally just got to it since I'm on a 'tentacle" roll as of late.  ?   Yeah, everything moves and it's by magic!  I'm kidding...it's not really magic.  :)   Look at the nifs, then PM me if you have questions.

45 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Thanks dude.  Hey, I love the textures you made - they're really top notch (prob. better than mine) - and I didn't mean to spoil your texture "thunder". But I've been planning to do this for a while now and finally just got to it since I'm on a 'tentacle" roll as of late.  ?   Yeah, everything moves and it's by magic!  I'm kidding...it's not really magic.  :)   Look at the nifs, then PM me if you have questions.

Lol, there's no 'spoiling' of texture "thunder". It's better for everyone involved if there are more people making stuff and throwing around ideas. More stuff to choose from. :D

7 minutes ago, kataura said:

Lol, there's no 'spoiling' of texture "thunder". It's better for everyone involved if there are more people making stuff and throwing around ideas. More stuff to choose from. :D

Yup, I hear ya. Again, hit me up if you've got questions.

1 hour ago, FireDrake1978 said:

Is its possible to make few additional textures? One like Hermaeus Mora have in Dragonbrorn another like Voriplasm have in ESO?

Hello FireDrake. Of course it's possible. Will I do it?  Probably not, as I'm kinda burned out on tentacles for a while, but you can easily do it yourself.  Simply make a copy of the original texture "tentabody.dds" located in "\Data\textures\cotyounoyume\Estrus". Then learn how to save your new image into a .dds image. GIMP is a good program and it's free, but you'll need to get a .dds file "add-on" to do it.  Name it "tentabody.dds".  There are tutorials YouTube about that.

• 2 weeks later...

How exactly do you install this? ModOrganizer? Do we manually drop these files in the data folder? Or do we overwrite the files in the original Estrus mod folders?

The only thing that change for me is the texture. None of the new animations or creatures shown in the pictures will appear.

I've tried using the tentacle spell on both men and women and it's just the same creatures and animations as with the old estrus. Please help?

--- Hold on, I think I got it....

1 hour ago, MookMook said:

How exactly do you install this? ModOrganizer? Do we manually drop these files in the data folder? Or do we overwrite the files in the original Estrus mod folders?

The only thing that change for me is the texture. None of the new animations or creatures shown in the pictures will appear.

I've tried using the tentacle spell on both men and women and it's just the same creatures and animations as with the old estrus. Please help?

Hey Mook.  I have to assume you downloaded the correct version of my mod that corresponds to the same version of Estrus.  And that you uninstalled any previous version of Estrus before you installed Estrus V230 or V240.

My mod installs just like any other mod. I use NMM, so I can't help regarding MO.  Or you could use Nexus' Vortex. It doesn't matter.  Manually dropping the files into the correct directories would overwrite the original, existing Estrus files, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say there.  You could certainly install it manually by unzipping the mod file in a temporary directory, then move the file folders over into the Data folder. But why do that since you don't need to?

This mod is only meshes and textures which will overwrite the existing Estrus files. I have not added any new "creatures" or "animations". So if you aren't seeing what is in the pictures, you may have installed Estrus incorrectly, chosen the wrong mod version or a combo of both. I have no way of knowing.

I have an Issue with C5Kev's Animated & Retextured Estrus V230 & V240

Your mod messed up my Win 10 update.

After I installed your mod it broke Cortana  ?

Cortana before installing C5Kev's Animated & Retextured Estrus V230 & V240

cortana_windows_10.jpg.b6f828e8e52b799a9ee45e96f3f9ee99.jpg

Cortana after windows 10 update and  installing C5Kev's Animated & Retextured Estrus V230 & V240

863511591_Cortanaafterwindows10update.jpg.199b73bbb6a90ac0da99acf6fffeeb53.jpg

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

After installation your mod Cortana looks like this now ?

Hide contents

Cortana after windows 10 update and  installing C5Kev's Animated & Retextured Estrus V230 & V240

Damn! Now I wish I hadn't deactivated Cortana!

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

After I installed your mod it broke Cortana  ?

Reveal hidden contents

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Damn! Now I wish I hadn't deactivated Cortana!

LMFAO!  Uh, sorry...  

8 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hey Mook.  I have to assume you downloaded the correct version of my mod that corresponds to the same version of Estrus.  And that you uninstalled any previous version of Estrus before you installed Estrus V230 or V240.

My mod installs just like any other mod. I use NMM, so I can't help regarding MO.  Or you could use Nexus' Vortex. It doesn't matter.  Manually dropping the files into the correct directories would overwrite the original, existing Estrus files, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say there.  You could certainly install it manually by unzipping the mod file in a temporary directory, then move the file folders over into the Data folder. But why do that since you don't need to?

This mod is only meshes and textures which will overwrite the existing Estrus files. I have not added any new "creatures" or "animations". So if you aren't seeing what is in the pictures, you may have installed Estrus incorrectly, chosen the wrong mod version or a combo of both. I have no way of knowing.

you are correct sir! :)  I didn't know there was a 240 version of Estrus on Nexus. I assuemed it was the old version I've had for quite some time. Thanks for the response. :)

4 minutes ago, MookMook said:

you are correct sir! :)  I didn't know there was a 240 version of Estrus on Nexus. I assuemed it was the old version I've had for quite some time. Thanks for the response. :)

Glad you got it straightened out.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I want to thank YOU for the skillfully executed work! All your products are wonderful and fit perfectly in vanilla.
Regarding this mod, I had a question - is it suitable for Estrus v.1.60r1 (EC + v.3.46 requirement)?
P.S. Sorry for bad english ...