3 hours ago, nightshad said:

i put both sexbound and male 2 preg mod , mod folders into the mod folder and im getting a white screen at fresh start

That doesn't sound like a Sexbound error. Did you try running the game "without" the mods?

With a quick "google search", it looks like a possible solution is to rename the "opengl32sw.dll" file to "opengl32.dll" (removing the "sw"), but it results in bad frame rate.

If the game runs fine without those 2 mods (Sexbound and Male 2 Preg), run it again with both of them active, so that the white screen appears again. Attach your starbound.log files here afterwards and we can see if there's something wrong. More than likely, it's an issue with your graphics card, and there's not much we can do about it.

15 minutes ago, Hungrysheep said:

I don't think it's working on my end, cause every time someone goes to a loungable object, they just turn invisible and I am unable to get on any of them myself. Anyone have any idea what's happening?

I'm on the latest build for Starbound with Fracking Universe installed.

https://puu.sh/D4TKo/9834547723.png

This is what I have installed by the way.

Well...one, the "SexboundPM2PB_2.6" isn't the most recent of that mod, "Sexbound_PM2PG_Loc2" is.

Another is that Sexbound isn't supported with Fracking Universe.

8 hours ago, Hungrysheep said:

I don't think it's working on my end, cause every time someone goes to a loungable object, they just turn invisible and I am unable to get on any of them myself. Anyone have any idea what's happening?

I'm on the latest build for Starbound with Fracking Universe installed.

https://puu.sh/D4TKo/9834547723.png

This is what I have installed by the way.

Futanari and PM2PB MAY conflict, but i've not tested this myself, its only a assumption, but otherwise, yes, he is right. Update PM2PB to Locced version.

And thanks Ranot, for upkeeping the support!

18 hours ago, Ranot said:

That doesn't sound like a Sexbound error. Did you try running the game "without" the mods?

With a quick "google search", it looks like a possible solution is to rename the "opengl32sw.dll" file to "opengl32.dll" (removing the "sw"), but it results in bad frame rate.

If the game runs fine without those 2 mods (Sexbound and Male 2 Preg), run it again with both of them active, so that the white screen appears again. Attach your starbound.log files here afterwards and we can see if there's something wrong. More than likely, it's an issue with your graphics card, and there's not much we can do about it.

Well...one, the "SexboundPM2PB_2.6" isn't the most recent of that mod, "Sexbound_PM2PG_Loc2" is.

SexboundPM2PB_2.6  was the issue, the outdated file was messing things up, thanks for the help!

On 3/25/2019 at 9:07 AM, Ranot said:

ok i got the game running with both mods in the mod folder but now i cant make any of the sex furniture what am i missing o.o like nothing under crafting Oo

1 hour ago, nightshad said:

ok i got the game running with both mods in the mod folder but now i cant make any of the sex furniture what am i missing o.o like nothing under crafting Oo

Sexable furniture is not obtainable by default, without other mods to add or convert vanilla ones.

Loungeable patcher turns select vanilla beds into sexable beds.
Lewdbound's Clean Mattress adds a few flat surfaces for each species that you can sex on.
or you can just enable admin mode and spawn in "sexbound_<bedname>".

9 hours ago, Hungrysheep said:

SexboundPM2PB_2.6  was the issue, the outdated file was messing things up, thanks for the help!

Glad it worked! I don't use Futanari, or most other cosmetic mods...since they tend to conflict pretty often, so it's nice that the solution was updating a mod.

3 hours ago, nightshad said:

It's as red3dred said, I can't think of anything to add other than considering using the "Naturally Horny" or "Statue of Dibella" mods for the npc's to enter sex-enabled beds on their own. I personally do the last thing and switch to admin mode, and spawn in the Sexbound beds. You don't need any additional mods to do so.

And sure thing, red3dred! I'm really never sure of what I'm doing half the time, so it's kinda relieving having you correct me here and there, or adding to things, haha.

7 hours ago, Ranot said:

Glad it worked! I don't use Futanari, or most other cosmetic mods...since they tend to conflict pretty often, so it's nice that the solution was updating a mod.

It's as red3dred said, I can't think of anything to add other than considering using the "Naturally Horny" or "Statue of Dibella" mods for the npc's to enter sex-enabled beds on their own. I personally do the last thing and switch to admin mode, and spawn in the Sexbound beds. You don't need any additional mods to do so.

And sure thing, red3dred! I'm really never sure of what I'm doing half the time, so it's kinda relieving having you correct me here and there, or adding to things, haha.

as for sex-enabled beds? is that just normal beds that you have to enabled to be sex able? i got the pake file for naturally horny

16 hours ago, nightshad said:

as for sex-enabled beds? is that just normal beds that you have to enabled to be sex able? i got the pake file for naturally horny

You'll want to look at the post I was referring to for those answers.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, red3dred said:

Sexable furniture is not obtainable by default, without other mods to add or convert vanilla ones.

Loungeable patcher turns select vanilla beds into sexable beds.
Lewdbound's Clean Mattress adds a few flat surfaces for each species that you can sex on.
or you can just enable admin mode and spawn in "sexbound_<bedname>".

If you're curious about the "bedname"s for the beds to spawn in, refer to the "about" in the "Loungeable Patcher" page. The command "/spawnitem sexbound_woodenbed" should spawn a sex-enabled bed for example.

Or more simply, just do the first thing that red3dred mentioned. Install the "Loungeable Patcher" mod and just craft the bed that you want. It should work as long as it's on the list on the "Loungeable Patcher" download page.

If you want a more precise answer, a regular bed and a sex-enabled bed aren't the same thing. They're 2 different objects, even though they may have the same appearance. The "Loungeable Patcher" mod switches the default beds for the sex-enabled beds, so the beds you're crafting are the sex-enabled beds from the mod, rather than the default beds in the game. Both types still exist, but you'd have to use commands to summon the non-craftable ones.

That's my understanding, anyway. I haven't looked into the "Loungeable Patcher" mod files, so I can't say for sure that's how it functions.

Edit: (So that I don't end up replying to red3dred forever)

Looking into the "Loungeable Patcher" mod files, it modifies the existing beds in Starbound, making them similar to their Sexbound variants. So my comment amount about "Both types still exist" is technically correct, but both then are sex-enabled with the mod.

3 hours ago, Ranot said:

If you want a more precise answer, a regular bed and a sex-enabled bed aren't the same thing. They're 2 different objects, even though they may have the same appearance. The "Loungeable Patcher" mod switches the default beds for the sex-enabled beds, so the beds you're crafting are the sex-enabled beds from the mod, rather than the default beds in the game. Both types still exist, but you'd have to use commands to summon the non-craftable ones.

That's my understanding, anyway. I haven't looked into the "Loungeable Patcher" mod files, so I can't say for sure that's how it functions.

Pretty much that, yes.

Sex enabled beds are just beds with additional parameters that make them be recognized by Sexbound, along with the fact that they have the sex-nodes attached to them to allow for hte interactions in the first place.

Hey hey!
I am trying to mess with this mod a bit, and make a small add-on myself, making belly size of pregnancies depend on the number of pregnancies, if multiple are enabled.
Having found out where exactly the belly is added and 'rendered' so to say, i am now at a loss as to how to call in the number of pregnancies to check against.
Any help would be great.

4 hours ago, nightshad said:

alrighty ^^ umm how does the pregnancy work. i had sex with my character few time i cant tell if anything special happen. does you get a status update?

Yes, there will be some text that will pop-up and announce that your character is pregnant. It only applies to interactions with your character however, and won't let you know about pregnancies between npc's. A pregnant character's stomach will also be a bit larger during sex animations, but not when they're moving around.

1 hour ago, Gh0stb0y3 said:

Hey hey!
I am trying to mess with this mod a bit, and make a small add-on myself, making belly size of pregnancies depend on the number of pregnancies, if multiple are enabled.
Having found out where exactly the belly is added and 'rendered' so to say, i am now at a loss as to how to call in the number of pregnancies to check against.
Any help would be great.

To make a mod, especially one that involves looking into the game's variables and coding, you'll need to be at least somewhat familiar with JSON and LUA. I've been holding out on learning how Sexbound really functions until the next major update, so I can't really tell you what you need to do exactly.

I'm guessing you're planning on adding extra image files to each races sexbound folders, and will have to switch between the current pregnant image file being used depending on the amount of pregnancies. That would also mean having those extra image files for each race, unless you have a patch that makes certain races functionable with the mod. It's doable, by all means, but there's a lot of work that'll have to go into it.

If you're only interested in figuring out how to call the variable for the amount of pregnancies...then I'm sure there's someone that can answer that, though I don't think there's a simple answer.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:48 PM, DivineDragon said:

seem to be getting the odd thing of them blinking in and out of existence with the receiver head floating or moving out of sync and most the positions you only see they head. Tho this happens with the sergals not sure if others getting it have API sergals. I placed the older versen and it works fine

I get this same issue with every custom race. im wondering if theyre all outdated 

Would like to suggest for the future, after this much-talked-about update to animations drops, that other types of animations and sexnodes be added later that don't use beds or bed-like furniture. Sex against the wall, toying on the floor (toying on a bed solo too, for that matter). Of course I know that's a lot of work, so I might look into any documentation provided now or later to try making some of my own.

2 minutes ago, Beaten Crabmeat said:

Would like to suggest for the future, after this much-talked-about update to animations drops, that other types of animations and sexnodes be added later that don't use beds or bed-like furniture. Sex against the wall, toying on the floor (toying on a bed solo too, for that matter). Of course I know that's a lot of work, so I might look into any documentation provided now or later to try making some of my own.

Thank you for acknowledging the work involved! Yes, the solo animations have been suggested before. The Sexbound API is slowly being moved into the direction of enabling custom positions and artwork to be added by other mods. There will need to be some slight scripting and organizational changes made to the current API to enable solo positions to function.

1 hour ago, Locuturus said:

Thank you for acknowledging the work involved! Yes, the solo animations have been suggested before. The Sexbound API is slowly being moved into the direction of enabling custom positions and artwork to be added by other mods. There will need to be some slight scripting and organizational changes made to the current API to enable solo positions to function.

Even a basic bottle sprite takes a bit of time to think out and correct for me, and I find figuring out the shape and color pallets of a sprite character head to be a tall challenge, so it'll be a long time before I make good on that. Then consider the complexities of multiple characters interacting, each animation is potentially a dozen sprites depending on how much you can('t) make use of looping. Then considering physical movement, correcting errors, making it look smooth....if more people understand the work involved, I'd feel less inadequate and see less eye-rolling at my inexperience, because many who haven't even tried making sprite animations think it's really easy.

Looking forward to those changes, though. Solo positions might be a more suitable place to start from, in fact.

47 minutes ago, Beaten Crabmeat said:

Even a basic bottle sprite takes a bit of time to think out and correct for me, and I find figuring out the shape and color pallets of a sprite character head to be a tall challenge, so it'll be a long time before I make good on that. Then consider the complexities of multiple characters interacting, each animation is potentially a dozen sprites depending on how much you can('t) make use of looping. Then considering physical movement, correcting errors, making it look smooth....if more people understand the work involved, I'd feel less inadequate and see less eye-rolling at my inexperience, because many who haven't even tried making sprite animations think it's really easy.

Looking forward to those changes, though. Solo positions might be a more suitable place to start from, in fact.

And consider the custom species too. Many players have an expectation for their favorite species to be supported. Not only is that another level of complexity, but it causes confusion to many users who don't understand why their species can't be displayed for some positions. It's definitely a lot of work.

You just have to clearly state what is supported. The vanilla species are easy to support because everyone them already.

so far the only races (custom) I can get to work and not have the random body clipping is the lombax and Gardevan. every race (I really just want sergal) has the latest files for both the race itself and the sexbound mod. yet still I get the clipping. do I need the pak file on the sergal page? if so how do I unpack (i'm very new to  modding)

On 3/27/2019 at 6:57 PM, EclypseMagala said:

I get this same issue with every custom race. im wondering if theyre all outdated 

Do some of the poses still work, but not all of them? There's a list on the first page of this topic, labeled "Compatible with Sexbound v2.6.x and up: ", that has most of the up-to-date races. There's a few that haven't updated their files correctly however, and only have an updated unpak or pak, so there's a chance you may have grabbed an outdated version of them. "Race Support Requests" is also a good place to look for up-to-date races.

Edit: Sergal is one of those that has that issue. Make sure you're using the pak, the unpak wasn't updated properly. You don't need to unpack the pak for it to work, just put it in the mod folder. If you really want to unpack or pack mods however, I personally use "ModPackHelper".

9 hours ago, nightshad said:

they keep having sex with player but suddenly the sound stops and the finishing suddenly stops going up but animation keeps going but when i press E to exit bed the animation keeps going as thought im still doing the deed

There may be a mod conflict, but I feel like I've seen this too. I think there's some error that can occur if a character becomes pregnant, the player or an npc can leave but the other npc gets stuck and the animation continues. I can't recall if that was fixed or not, but if you're using Sexbound v2.8.3...there may not be much that can be done at the moment.

You can still attach your starbound.log files, however, and we can take a look at them and see if there's any potential conflicts that may be present. They're in the Starbound/storage folder, and there should be a max of 6 of them (the first one doesn't have a number).

21 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Is it possible to code in rotation for animations? It could look goofy for some animations and poses, admittedly, but it may potentially lighten the work load for artists. It could also make images more reusable.

I'm not sure what kind of system for the API you're thinking of, so these are just ideas of course. While it may add another layer of complexity for users, would a sort of config file for each animation be more ideal?

Each frame could have a list of attributes, a list of each part of the body to be used (for layering), the position for each body part (head, torso, legs, breasts, etc.), rotation, the body part's location on the spritesheet (body_female,0,1 would be the first row, second column of the image "body_female" for example), the kind of animation it is (solo, bed only(2), against wall(2), spitroast(3), etc.), animation speed (so that you don't have to reuse the same frame multiple times if you want them to hold that position), number of participants (maybe? The name of animation may make it unnecessary, though may be a nice variable for other mods), rate of orgasm for each participant (since some poses are bound to bring more arrousal to some than others), and perhaps more parameters that I'm not thinking of. That could ease the artists workload a bit, since they wouldn't have to redo/copy paste parts of the body that don't often change, like the torso, while still allowing full costumizability for more complex animations that do change every frame. Animations could also be more costumizable in terms of length and variety, and would even permit changing the head to face more directions than diagonally as well as it's position.

Loops could also be designated to only occur during certain times during sex, dependent on how far along one or the other sex participants is during sex, or both (that could mean having the animation change all-together...but due to how much spritework that'd take, it'd probably be mostly used for changing the speed, modifying just a few of the frames, or just one of the participants to be different. A character could get an orgasmic face and shift slightly or tilt their head when close to orgasm for example). There could also be some chance for the animation to change to another possible position without having to climax first, or guaranteed to dependent on parameters.

With the ability to label the animations, modders could make unique sets of animations that work with something else they made (a sex toy for example, a pillory, some kind of situation, etc.). Each animation could also have it's own set of dialogue (kind of as it does now), but perhaps with taking some more parameters taken into consideration, like for if the animation has different loops. Honestly...the dialogue is an entirely different system of it's own though, and could take into consideration how many times they've already had sex, if they're with a previous partner, if they were impregnated already by their partner, custom interactions for players/npc's based on name (for roleplay, I suppose). Not the main point of this post, but I felt like it's worth mentioning anyway...

Clothing is still a factor, since I'm sure we'd still like that to be an option. There would have to be an extra list with all the supported clothing for the animation config file (or maybe a separate one), that could refer to them if an article of clothing is worn. The image files would most likely be the same size as the spritesheet for the animation(s), and work the same way as any of the other body parts.

This'll likely cause some races to have far more options for animations than others. But...as long as each race gets at least one basic animation for the common interactions existing in Sexbound, there shouldn't be too many issues, With any luck, people will be more inclined to work on animations/races themselves if they have any favorite ones.

Just my thoughts, since I have some experience with this kind of stuff. You may already have some far better ideas in mind, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some of my thoughts out there. If nothing else, perhaps it'll spark some other idea, or add onto something you were already thinking of. This would wipe out all the current races customizability, admittedly. But since the changes would be mostly code based, it shouldn't take too long to update them. For the most part...they'd likely just need that config added, the same one for each even, unless there's a need to customize them per race. If new animations are added, the spritesheets will need to be updated anyway. If you read through all that, thanks for reading!

15 hours ago, nightshad said:

Here my logs : o

You're not using the most recent version of "Pregnant Males 2: Parenting Boogaloo", use the "Sexbound_PM2PB_Loc2" version, which is the most recent. It's had issues when not using the correct version before, so it may be the problem.

If updating it doesn't work, attach your files again. As I mentioned though, there's 6 files. You didn't attach the most recent one, which is just labeled "starbound".  If you look at it's properties you can see it has a .log extension. You're using a few mods that I'm unfamiliar with, but shouldn't cause the problems that you're having.