DOAXVV Graphics Mod [DOAHDM] [Reshade]

16 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yo, Reshade is soooo awesome !

But why does the MXAO.fx thingy cause 3D graphics to "bleed" through menus ? Can this be stopped without deactivating MXAO ?

You can see Honoka´s shape below the island, for example.

Thanks in advance

DOAX VenusVacation 22.04.2020 22_11_14.png

no, but if you are grinding, then it is best to turn off reshade

The thing about "post" processing is that it's injected into each frame after the engine has rendered the frames. Reshade can read the depth buffer and add effects to the frame but it has no means of layering them properly the way the engine does, so depth effects like ambient occlusion will always appear in front of things like UI elements that're rendered separately from the depth buffer. Hence to say, the only way to fix character depth shadows appearing over the UI would be to disable the effect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallo guys 

sorry and excuse me before I have more questions about Rehade. what I want to ask is how do I adjust the MXAO so that it does not turn black around the hair?

or maybe you have recommendations on how to set it up?

that is my question thank you for those who want to answer.

DOAX VenusVacation 22_06_2020 14_32_50_LI.jpg

On 6/23/2020 at 5:51 AM, abzone90 said:

Hallo guys 

sorry and excuse me before I have more questions about Rehade. what I want to ask is how do I adjust the MXAO so that it does not turn black around the hair?

or maybe you have recommendations on how to set it up?

that is my question thank you for those who want to answer.

DOAX VenusVacation 22_06_2020 14_32_50_LI.jpg

use his setting?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Beach Paradise Team

hi thanks for your reshade preset. that's the most beautiful work I ever saw. and so far I have two question about using reshade. could you tell me more if you have time.

1、 I rename dxgi to d3d11 to corporate with 3dmigoto. but reshade still works fine in game I don't know the reason. i thought if I change the name of ini. reshade would not work in game

2、after I update reshade found some function (pressing "home") marked with name color in game. could you tell me which the effect pack you used if you remember. 

•        the way I update reshade: I change d3d11 name back to dxgi and run the last reshade setup to update  

and again thanks your brilliant work.

Spoiler

1646279603_QQ20210127112805.png.fed46215a6813030a19857b5d30927ce.png1678487336_QQ20210127112817.png.53427e06d4520617c9ef43e2a29d681b.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jerrry Cr21 said:

hello friends, I want to ask how do you do the latest settings for the latest Reshade graphics so that the characters don't turn black like this? thank you

DOAX VenusVacation 10_08_2020 07_48_56.png

DOAX_VV 2020-08-10 07-49-13.png

bro your skin is amazing which on are you using. and for your preset, you can just click it to change your effect just try it

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jerrry Cr21 said:

hello friends, I want to ask how do you do the latest settings for the latest Reshade graphics so that the characters don't turn black like this? thank you

DOAX VenusVacation 10_08_2020 07_48_56.png

DOAX_VV 2020-08-10 07-49-13.png

[qUINT_mxao.fx]
MXAO_BLEND_TYPE=1
MXAO_DEBUG_VIEW_ENABLE=0
MXAO_FADE_DEPTH_END=1.000000
MXAO_FADE_DEPTH_START=0.050000
MXAO_GLOBAL_RENDER_SCALE=1.000000
MXAO_GLOBAL_SAMPLE_QUALITY_PRESET=2
MXAO_SAMPLE_NORMAL_BIAS=0.000000
MXAO_SAMPLE_RADIUS=0.500000
MXAO_SSAO_AMOUNT=0.142000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 9:29 AM, epTilMan said:

To fix MXAO and rtgi "bleed" through menus. First you have to set order of the shaders as show in screenshot. Then change value of "KeepUIDebug" under KeepUI.fx Preprocessor definitions to 1.

Screenshot 2021-04-01 221844.png

I got that same "bleed" problem, but, in the shaders option, I don't have that "KeepUIDebug" and KeepUI.fx options, any help?

6 hours ago, yxwhh said:

Move the contents of the archive to your DOAX_VV.exe directory

I play in steam. I jast did this step then I can't open the game.anyone know why?

Try removing the dxgi.dll and see if the game starts. If it does then you need the .dll from a newer version of reshade, you can download that from https://reshade.me/ 

Don't download any of the new reshade effects though, doing that broke the MXAO effect for me.

6 hours ago, darkrias.rose said:

Try removing the dxgi.dll and see if the game starts. If it does then you need the .dll from a newer version of reshade, you can download that from https://reshade.me/ 

Don't download any of the new reshade effects though, doing that broke the MXAO effect for me.

thanks 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...