Beach Paradise Team

DOAXVV Graphics Mod [DOAHDM] [Reshade]

I'm running on a very nice display, but it's not HDR. It's a graphic mod in that it's my personal preference how it's set up. The DOF effect is mostly for taking screenshots so I cranked up the DOF samples, but if you for whatever reason want to use it for motion then you can turn down the DOF samples and quality in the config to improve performance. As for the brightness, there are various aspects that can be tweaked in the config to raise brightness more to your liking. Specifically the tonemapping section has a gamma option. I have it configured to my tastes so well, it may not be everyone's cup of tea. 

4 hours ago, FullPower88 said:

What DOF?

Depth of field is a graphical effect meant to simulate the eye, or a camera focusing on a singular object and blurring things out of it's depth. It's mainly to take realistic DSR like photos and since the reshade uses high quality BOKEH  that hurts performance and interferes with the UI it's not meant to be kept on at all times.

24 minutes ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

Depth of field is a graphical effect meant to simulate the eye, or a camera focusing on a singular object and blurring things out of it's depth. It's mainly to take realistic DSR like photos and since the reshade uses high quality BOKEH  that hurts performance and interferes with the UI it's not meant to be kept on at all times.

What's performance mode for?

9 hours ago, Dreamcaster said:

What's performance mode for?

Performance mode is just the "normal" operating mode, which you should be using. You turn on configuration mode if you are setting up and tweaking settings, then turn performance mode back on for best.. Well, performance :P

8 hours ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

That's unfortunate. I was hesitant to release because of the host of issues so I would suggest renaming the dxgi if that's too much of a problem to bear. 

This seems the only solution, I never found any other way to view the news or gacha pages with ReShade loaded :/

40 minutes ago, kenjigreat said:

Beach paradise team you never disappoint.

Holy crap I didn't even think I needed Reshade.

Your GeDeSaTo preset is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously glad you released this, it looks awesome. Except I think Leifang's hair is totally screwed up.

Actually I think this is some weird bug on my end. Kasumi has the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix?

I guess the AO doesn't work for girls with fringe hair. Either ways the color correction is spot on without it. Just a bit of a shame.

prob.png

Yeah makes it look like she has a unibrow

1 hour ago, Falling5393 said:

This wouldn't happen to be compatible to Ausgeek's 3d Migoto tool would it?

Yep. Works with mods, but Gacha information pages and news pages will be blank, does not seem to be a way around this. You can get them back by temporarily moving or deleting dxgi.dll and re-launching game.

16 hours ago, Jumeng said:

Yep. Works with mods, but Gacha information pages and news pages will be blank, does not seem to be a way around this. You can get them back by temporarily moving or deleting dxgi.dll and re-launching game.

Hrm.. guess I've got a specific problem then, exe doesn't launch if I have both of them, I've provided a log file if anyone wants to check it.

dxgi.log

This looks great. But I had a problem during the installation process. please help me. Reshade and the plugin that displays MOD can't coexist. When you put it together, you won't be able to open the game, but just delete one of them and you can open the game normally. From Google Translate, if you are rude, please understand.