SexLab Mod Recommendation

Last time I played Skyrim was at least 4 years ago so I have been out of the loop for some time. I scanned through the index in the downloads section but it seemed a few years out of date. Not to mention there is so many to choose from now. 

So if you all could do me a favor and recommend some of your favorite SexLab mods so I can check them out. I would be doing me a solid. Between coming back to check out Skyrim and all the new Sex mods for Fallout 4 that weren't there before I am a bit overwhelmed. Oh and I am going to using Oldrim, While SE might be a bit more stable it just can't compete with the shear amount of mods. Plus it means I won't have to look at $Creation$Club$ when I load the game. ?

A basic must have for me:

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy Legendary Edition (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5787-sexlab-hentai-pregnancy-legendary-edition/)

Sexlab Aroused Redux (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/)

SexLab Inflation Framework (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/)

SexLab Separate Orgasm LE (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm-le/)

Also really experimental and new mod Magno CUM Gaudio looks interesting

M.C.G. for Skyrim LE (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7187-mcg-for-skyrim-le/)

Well, that depends on what do you want? Romance? Prostitution? Rape? BDSM? Bestiality? Do you want to play a male or a female character (most of the mods rely on or suggest female ^^)

First of all, I don't know if it existed back then but the main method to get animations into Skyrim nowadays is the SL Animation Loader (SLAL). Therefor then exist several SLAL animation packs, eg by Leito or FunnyBizness and others.

Then there's a new ZaZ Animation Pack v8.0 by t.ara, though I'd suggest to stay with the classic v7.0 by ZAP if the other one isn't an explicit requirement.

The basic setup should be, Legend: [optional/depends on taste]; -placeholder-; *only asthetical

FNIS

BodySlide (for female bodies, either CBBE or UUNP)

A male body, I recommend SOS (light if you don't need the rest)

[Female Creature bodies, I recommend Better Female creatures] *

[Male Creature Bodies, I recommend More Nasty Critters SLAL]

SexLab Framework

SL Aroused Redux

ZaZ Animation Pack v7

SL Animation Loader

-SLAL Animation Packs-

-SL Plugins-

[Devious Devices Assets, Integration, Expansion]

[-DD Plugins-]

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XPMSE)

For the plugins you have to look what for what you like. You can go romantic, "capitalistic", misogynous, BDSM themed, ...

You can overhaul the prisons, let your character get kidnapped, build up an economic tit milk imperium, prostitute yourself, get bound in straightjackets, seduce Ysolda or Serana ...

As a returning player please note we have run into a limit on how many FNIS added animations the game will support (same limit for LE, SE and VR versions of the game so switching to another version will not fix this).  Fore raised the limit to 20,000 animations in the latest release version of FNIS and a number of people quickly found out that their games will CTD when they have more than 13,000 to 14,000 animations (counting both human and creature).

Also there is a limit on the number of "Alternate animations" which can be exceeded if you install "Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Plus" along with the latest Devious Devices framework mods.

The "take away" point here is that when you add animations to the game you need to be aware that if the game then CTDs as you start up it's not the animator feeding you some buggy shit, it's more likely you exceeded the limit.  There are so many animations available now that you can afford to be picky and not just install all the animations that are available and unless you are planning on taking pictures just avoid installing a "pose" mode with hundreds of poses since those will use up animation slots.

7 hours ago, x0101x said:

A basic must have for me:

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy Legendary Edition (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5787-sexlab-hentai-pregnancy-legendary-edition/)

Sexlab Aroused Redux (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/)

SexLab Inflation Framework (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/)

SexLab Separate Orgasm LE (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm-le/)

Also really experimental and new mod Magno CUM Gaudio looks interesting

M.C.G. for Skyrim LE (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7187-mcg-for-skyrim-le/)

Thanks, I'll check it out. I think the main pregnancy mod was Beeing Female at that time.

5 hours ago, Mister X said:

Well, that depends on what do you want? Romance? Prostitution? Rape? BDSM? Bestiality? Do you want to play a male or a female character (most of the mods rely on or suggest female ^^)

First of all, I don't know if it existed back then but the main method to get animations into Skyrim nowadays is the SL Animation Loader (SLAL). Therefor then exist several SLAL animation packs, eg by Leito or FunnyBizness and others.

Then there's a new ZaZ Animation Pack v8.0 by t.ara, though I'd suggest to stay with the classic v7.0 by ZAP if the other one isn't an explicit requirement.

The basic setup should be, Legend: [optional/depends on taste]; -placeholder-; *only asthetical

FNIS

BodySlide (for female bodies, either CBBE or UUNP)

A male body, I recommend SOS (light if you don't need the rest)

[Female Creature bodies, I recommend Better Female creatures] *

[Male Creature Bodies, I recommend More Nasty Critters SLAL]

SexLab Framework

SL Aroused Redux

ZaZ Animation Pack v7

SL Animation Loader

-SLAL Animation Packs-

-SL Plugins-

[Devious Devices Assets, Integration, Expansion]

[-DD Plugins-]

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XPMSE)

For the plugins you have to look what for what you like. You can go romantic, "capitalistic", misogynous, BDSM themed, ...

You can overhaul the prisons, let your character get kidnapped, build up an economic tit milk imperium, prostitute yourself, get bound in straightjackets, seduce Ysolda or Serana ...

That is why I am asking around. ? But yes, I'll be playing a female because as you said that is what they rely on or assume you are. I guess a little of everything would be the best bet. Gives me wiggle room to RP rather then being limited to one or two things.

28 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

As a returning player please note we have run into a limit on how many FNIS added animations the game will support (same limit for LE, SE and VR versions of the game so switching to another version will not fix this).  Fore raised the limit to 20,000 animations in the latest release version of FNIS and a number of people quickly found out that their games will CTD when they have more than 13,000 to 14,000 animations (counting both human and creature).

Also there is a limit on the number of "Alternate animations" which can be exceeded if you install "Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Plus" along with the latest Devious Devices framework mods.

The "take away" point here is that when you add animations to the game you need to be aware that if the game then CTDs as you start up it's not the animator feeding you some buggy shit, it's more likely you exceeded the limit.  There are so many animations available now that you can afford to be picky and not just install all the animations that are available and unless you are planning on taking pictures just avoid installing a "pose" mode with hundreds of poses since those will use up animation slots.

That is actually good to know. In the end I normally just install what is needed unless there isn't many animations in my whole mod list. Not going to be the case for this though. There is so many more now.

For an epic, larger than any DLC mod try Slaverun Reloaded where you can play as a slave, a slaver or a free woman in an increasingly enslaved Skyrim.  As of the latest beta release it takes longer to play the slave or slaver quest lines than it does to play the Main Quest for the game.

For a simpler play as a prostitute and/or pimp look at the TDF Prostitution mod but get the add-on for it that allows you an additional 15 Place-them-anywhere-you-like girls working for you.

For a game where you can discover some things are trapped with optional consequences or rape or bondage try Deviously Cursed Loot.

If you just want to be able to have sex occur (including or not including the player) based on some flexible rules look at Scent Of Sex.

If you want to be able to use sex as an alternative solution to various vanilla situations look at Sexlab Solutions.

The index is incomplete but just look at the most active threads to see which mods are getting used the most these days.

About MCG as the author i can say it's not experimental, has been tested, it's stable and very light on script and i am actually playing with it testing it in first person. If you liked sexlab submit and its one shop mod philosophy you will like MCG, it has everything literally...try it and then if you want to expand a particular aspect then add other mods (i.e. mcg has a player defeat surrender feature, but if you find it insufficient you can substitutr it installing SL defeat and disabling the MCG ome, it's a modular mod and compatible with almost everything.

18 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

For an epic, larger than any DLC mod try Slaverun Reloaded where you can play as a slave, a slaver or a free woman in an increasingly enslaved Skyrim.  As of the latest beta release it takes longer to play the slave or slaver quest lines than it does to play the Main Quest for the game.

For a simpler play as a prostitute and/or pimp look at the TDF Prostitution mod but get the add-on for it that allows you an additional 15 Place-them-anywhere-you-like girls working for you.

For a game where you can discover some things are trapped with optional consequences or rape or bondage try Deviously Cursed Loot.

If you just want to be able to have sex occur (including or not including the player) based on some flexible rules look at Scent Of Sex.

If you want to be able to use sex as an alternative solution to various vanilla situations look at Sexlab Solutions.

The index is incomplete but just look at the most active threads to see which mods are getting used the most these days.

I've been scanning the forums as well as what has been recently updated in the downloads section. My main problem is the shear amount to choose from. I have been holding off in installing anything and just sitting back to look and read about everything.

15 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

About MCG as the author i can say it's not experimental, has been tested, it's stable and very light on script and i am actually playing with it testing it in first person. If you liked sexlab submit and its one shop mod philosophy you will like MCG, it has everything literally...try it and then if you want to expand a particular aspect then add other mods (i.e. mcg has a player defeat surrender feature, but if you find it insufficient you can substitutr it installing SL defeat and disabling the MCG ome, it's a modular mod and compatible with almost everything.

I took a look at both of your mods. The one for Skyrim and Fallout 4. I was thinking of putting it in my mod list as well as a few others to fill in the gaps. Right now I am trying to figure out the differences between Beeing Female which was out and being worked on when I played years ago. And the new and improved version of Hentai Pregnancy which I see has some features which are included in your mod.

7 minutes ago, CraftyGremlin said:

took a look at both of your mods. The one for Skyrim and Fallout 4. I was thinking of putting it in my mod list as well as a few others to fill in the gaps. Right now I am trying to figure out the differences between Beeing Female which was out and being worked on when I played years ago. And the new and improved version of Hentai Pregnancy which I see has some features which are included in your mod.

Fo4 version of MCG is not comparable to skyrim one, skyrim one is more advanced because has been built on a mature sex framework, the very good sexlab, fo4 one is built on AAF framework which is currently beta. MCG has some integrations with Hentai pregnancy, in particular MCG condoms can prevent Hemtai pregnancies from starting but MCG is compatible with all pregnancy mods out there, in fact since hentai lacks a fertility cycle mechanic you may find the mod FERTILITY MODE  more similar to beeing female and it has been reported that both FM and BF are good with MCG.

10 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Fo4 version of MCG is not comparable to skyrim one, skyrim one is more advanced because has been built on a mature sex framework, the very good sexlab, fo4 one is built on AAF framework which is currently beta. MCG has some integrations with Hentai pregnancy, in particular MCG condoms can prevent Hemtai pregnancies from starting but MCG is compatible with all pregnancy mods out there, in fact since hentai lacks a fertility cycle mechanic you may find the mod FERTILITY MODE  more similar to beeing female and it has been reported that both FM and BF are good with MCG.

I'm not to worried over not having a fertility cycle considering a pregnancy can last a matter of in-game days. I'll be sure to check it out in more detail and to see if it would fit in the list I am building in my head. I got a idea on what I want included but it doesn't always work out for mods that overhaul specific aspects like slavery for example. Regardless if I use it or not, I appreciate the work you are putting into it.

Ok, so for Romance, there's mainly Amorous Adventures, it's by far the best, simply because of true speech and not just reading subtitles. SL Stories is not as romantic but provides some vanilla stories to follow. Honestly I don't know many more, simplay because my Skyrim is a harsher place, subverted by war ?

SL Stories Devious is an addon, that adds some more kinky stories to the mod.

For more BDSM, there is the Devious Devices section: DD Assets, DD Integration and DD Expansion are the three pillars of the framework.

Then the two big players are DD Cursed Loot (which is more like Cursed Skyrim by now ^^) and DD Captured Dreams Shop. Both provide smaller events as well as bigger story quests. New and imho absolutely advisable is Laura's Bondage Shop, which is in development and wants to go another way than CD Shop and does this quite well.

There also a smaller plugins like DD Device Helpers, Deviously Enslaved Continued or Devious Regulations Fix and others.

You may also try and earn some gold with S.L.U.T.S. Redux

Being at capitalism, there's Milk Mod Economy, Night Mistress Mansion, or even DD Cursed Loot that provides a whoring functionality.

For Slavery, the big player is Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced. Another one is Slaverun Reloaded, which allows you to be a slaver and not just a slave, too. Smaller ones are Deviously Enslaved Continued again, Simple Slavery which mainly provides a platform for other mods to send the player into different slavery scenarios for different situations. Slave Girls provides a passive world overhaul to show other slaves than just your poor Dovahslut. Of course, DD Cursed Loot also is possible again and provides two dominant followers.

For more simple world reactions/alterations, Prison Overhaul Patched makes prisons more sexual and humiliating. Whiterun Brothel Ultimate Edition has another humiliating story and some other world actions. Soulgem Oven or Hentai Pregnancy Legendary Edition provide body alterations. Kidnapped Redux either has kidnappers who try to get you or lets you rescue damsels in distress. East Reach House provides a simple BDSM themed player home. Beside those generic, sexy looking follower women there's Alicia Painslut, who is a story on her own.

For more, you now definitely have to look around for yourself :P 

I second Thief, you might try that before you push your load order to its limits - it's a bit vulnerable, so quests might break if you run too many scripts but probably the best quest mod in terms of quality and variety. Slaverun reloaded is great as well, but may become a bit repetetive at times.

And my all time favorite in terms of "how did those other guys not mention it?": Get stripped! It's short, but awesome and has 7 or 8 different endings, not all differ that much but definitly worth it to play it 2-3 times at least. Similar to Thief, i'd rather recommend a short load order though. But very nice for some "I start, play it, try a couple of mods if they fit my taste, then start again."

For the animation limit: i proudly run >15k :D By no means the limit is fix, or rather: nobody has a clue what counts into that limit. Scripts are likely, but not certain. The good thing is that it's easy to catch: if it even crashes if you coc to testzone or something from the start menu and it still crashes, then you have too many animations. It won't suddenly happen in the middle of the game, that's another reason then.

Thanks for all the help. I have a lot to look over. I'm not sure what I want my character to be/get into just yet but I have a lot to think on and so many things that can fit all sorts roleplay styles and characters. I took a look at Thief, It seems interesting though I am not entirely sure what it entails without spoiling myself by checking the walkthrough.

Archived